Cock Sucking Sissies

My wife makes me service her and her bulls orally. It gets her off to see me suck a cock. She says it's important for me to become a complete sissy. I never sucked a man by myself, I am much too shy to approach anyone although I'd like to try sometime when I travel for business. Any advice?

Reactions: wanttoshare and SquirmingSub
My first time I was surprised how soft the cock head was. I also agree that if you get a big cock the first time you will not be able to suck it like you should. Once you have had some different ones then it is just a matter of preference. I like sucking big cocks but it is not a must. I will suck most any cock. As far as regrets well I wished I had started when I was younger.

Reactions: 44 mwm, natasnaikul, luvitall and 1 other person
****** my sissy cock sucking habits all over the internet

Attachments

• badge026fac77618d964bd5531b491590047544e6f0f0.jpg
    badge026fac77618d964bd5531b491590047544e6f0f0.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 398
  • normal_42~23.jpg
    normal_42~23.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: Cuckncola, aldente, wanttoshare and 2 others
siss4it37 said:
if I didn't suck my wife lovers cock she was going to leave me!
since then I have been video / taunted / humiliated and dominated to the point I could no longer get an erection while her lover was making a point of gaping out all her holes so she would never want me again!

trained sub white couple 2x.jpg
Love the "Trained Sub White Couple" Pic. So Erotic, makes a lady twinge.

Reactions: Hercuckobeys and wanttoshare
I finally started my business trip. I can now say I am offically a cocksucker! It happened just outside Chicago. My first cock was a nice 7 inch cock. Unfortunately he did not give me his load. He used me as his fluffer to take another man. I marked it down as experiece for when I get a bull for my wife. I am now travelling to the west coast... I have planned my trip to so I can visit one or two gloryholes a day.. This is what I wore under my track suit. My goal is by the end of the trip is to do one gloryhole 20190822_004353.jpgcompletely sissified

• Love
Reactions: auscouple, EllenJames, cookman and 14 others
cdbritany said:
I finally started my business trip. I can now say I am offically a cocksucker! It happened just outside Chicago. My first cock was a nice 7 inch cock. Unfortunately he did not give me his load. He used me as his fluffer to take another man. I marked it down as experiece for when I get a bull for my wife. I am now travelling to the west coast... I have planned my trip to so I can visit one or two gloryholes a day.. This is what I wore under my track suit. My goal is by the end of the trip is to do one gloryhole 20190822_004353.jpgcompletely sissified

Congrats! I wish I could be in those hotel sheets with you!

Reactions: EllenJames, 44 mwm and chelseacd
siss4it37 said:
****** my sissy cock sucking habits all over the internet
Lucky you

When I started this thread I had apprehensions, questions and concerns about taking my sissification to the next level, moving from fantasy to reality. I literally spent years thinking about sucking cock. This year the thoughts have intensified. My concerns were how I would feel after taking the next step, I was afraid of the potential guilt and shame and how it might affect me. I decided action was needed I could no longer stay on the bench. So I went out found and gloryhole. Dress in lingerie under my sweats, I went to the adult bookstore. I was excited, nervous, and scared. However, when that first cock protruded from the hole. My fate was sealed, I hungerly took it in my and mouth and made mad love to it. Five cocks later, I left the booth. Later on in reflection there was no guilt, no shame, just another cock ***** anticipating her next cock. So my only regret is not starting sooner. So gurls, get off your butts, grab the bull by the horns (literary and figuratively) and suck some cock. There is plenty for everyone.

• Love
Reactions: EllenJames, Hercuckobeys, natasnaikul and 5 others
natasnaikul said:
My wife makes me service her and her bulls orally. It gets her off to see me suck a cock. She says it's important for me to become a complete sissy. I never sucked a man by myself, I am much too shy to approach anyone although I'd like to try sometime when I travel for business. Any advice?

Reactions: 44 mwm
Search for gloryholes listings and apps for hookups. Its what has gotten me started

Reactions: 44 mwm, SquirmingSub and (deleted member)
cdbritany said:
Search for gloryholes listings and apps for hookups. Its what has gotten me started
Good luck

Reactions: 44 mwm and Readyu
I have finally sucked on 2 cocks but not to completion how can i do it and swallow? I also want to have my cherry popped wish i could find someone

Reactions: 44 mwm, midnightfapper, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
tinyteddy said:
Ive had lots of cock in my mouth and ass while they look at pics if my wife

That's very sexy

Reactions: 44 mwm
new outfit i am to wear for her next party

Attachments

• IMG_20191119_080505638.jpg
    IMG_20191119_080505638.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_20191119_080621474.jpg
    IMG_20191119_080621474.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20191119_080957361.jpg
    IMG_20191119_080957361.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_20191119_080436992.jpg
    IMG_20191119_080436992.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 236
Reactions: midnightfapper
Hercuckobeys said:
new outfit i am to wear for her next party

So I have one simple question; Why not move forward with removal of the body hair for the upcoming party through either 'hair removal cream', 'shaving', 'waxing' and or a combination of all three for the respective areas.??

Reactions: lambolp
that had been done before, she prefers the hair to prove i am neither.

Hercuckobeys said:
that had been done before, she prefers the hair to prove i am neither.

Very interesting and understandable - every couple has their own preferences... In our case, we are both smooth when possible. As a couple (my wife and I) do enjoy our creative pampering dates together when we are both available to spend time getting a Couples Massage, Brazilian Wax, and Nail Salon services. We also enjoy doing out intimate shopping together :)

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and Manwaife
natasnaikul said:
Try gloryholes I traveĺled across country and planned my trip bases on gloryhole locations. I am a total cock slut now

Reactions: midnightfapper, MyWifeDatesNow, Manwaife and 1 other person
Today I sucked my fist cock to completion. I have sucked a few cocks but have never until today swallowed any cum. So I have now been topped and taken cum from a trusted cock In my sissy pussy and now I have swallowed cum.i am supposed to be dominated and be used as his sissy slut not sure what all to expect but this cocksucking sissy is turned on thinking about it.

Reactions: unclem, 69eatmore77, h5t6ca and 3 others
Wannabesissy said:
Today I sucked my fist cock to completion. I have sucked a few cocks but have never until today swallowed any cum. So I have now been topped and taken cum from a trusted cock In my sissy pussy and now I have swallowed cum.i am supposed to be dominated and be used as his sissy slut not sure what all to expect but this cocksucking sissy is turned on thinking about it.
Congrats....

Reactions: EllenJames and Readyu