• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Confessed to my wife about fantasy

• Thread starterplayer69
  • Start date
P

player69

I've been lurking around this site with interest. I've never posted, but I've been interested in this new lifestyle.

I've confessed to my wife that I've fantasized about her with other men. She wasn't disturbed and goes along with the fantasy during sex talking about how she wants to have sex with another guy with me watching in the corner. So while she goes along with it, she said in real life she could never do it.

What do you guys think? She gets off of it, but says she can't really do it. Is this progress towards the real thing which I want?

Thanks.

Very good question, looking to hear others thoughts on this.:)

player69 said:
I've been lurking around this site with interest. I've never posted, but I've been interested in this new lifestyle.

I've confessed to my wife that I've fantasized about her with other men. She wasn't disturbed and goes along with the fantasy during sex talking about how she wants to have sex with another guy with me watching in the corner. So while she goes along with it, she said in real life she could never do it.

What do you guys think? She gets off of it, but says she can't really do it. Is this progress towards the real thing which I want?

Thanks.

Player69,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have been waiting for over 10 years now for my wife to agree to cuckold me or at least share herself with another man. Maybe it is too late for me as I am in my early 60's, but as long as I can breath I'll keep trying to change her mind.

I wish you all the GOOD luck in the world & never give up.:)

I figured it would probably not happen and remain just a playful fantasy between us.

But like you said, I shouldn't ever give up.

Thanks.

Player69,

I hear you my man..

not sure if you guys drink, but:

A suggestion might help you would to be if you guys have close friends. Invite them over for a drinking game. You guys could do this for awhile to loosen her inhibitions up around another man or men, depends on how many couples you all invite over.

You could do this for awhile and let it evolve into adult drinking games. Once a comraderie is formed between all couples involved over time, The idea of a game of strip poker could be suggested or a drinking game that could possibly involve nudity and touch.

What Im trying to convey is to get her loosened up to the point that being nude around other adults in really no big deal.

Another suggestion would be a nude beach or resort.. You guys can make alot of friends there and the people there are usually Very nice and cordial. Make some friends there and revisit the beach or resort, and work into it slowly. It's amazing what close friends can do loosen up a situation.

All the best to both of you.

Melanie and Ryan

Make it Happen

wnnabe1 said:
Player69,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I have been waiting for over 10 years now for my wife to agree to cuckold me or at least share herself with another man. Maybe it is too late for me as I am in my early 60's, but as long as I can breath I'll keep trying to change her mind.

I wish you all the GOOD luck in the world & never give up.:)

Obviously you wife isn't going to make this agreement. Many women will "let" it happen but won't "make" it happen. If you're serious, you will create situations that make it easy for her. That means finding a guy or guys willing to seduce her and the two of you spending time with them. Sooner or later you'll find the guy who can sweep her off her feet. You will be a cuckold.

Took my wife 10+ years to come around to it.
I did "create a situation" for her - she went to some computer training class for a week in another state and I packed her a "care package" in her suitcase - some condoms, some selected Penthouse Letters magazines and a note from me to "have fun".
It took her a few days and a few Emails/text messages but she did go for it and it has only blossomed from there!

I am not a cuckold but have let my wife sleep with other men as I have women and the way we got started was after a few years of talking about swinging we started talking about watching and being watched.I set up a few meetings over a year or so where we would have sex on one bed while a couple watched and then they would while we watched then after meeting a couple that we watched 2 or 3 times I talked to Ryan about coming up behind my wife while she gave me a BJ.So this one night they went first and then us after 20 min or so of fore play I fucked my wife for about 20 min the told her to suck me off so I lay on the bed and tell my wife to show Ryan her ass while she sucks me and after about 5 min he comes up behind her and rubs his cock on her pussy slit she trys to lift up but I hold her head down and she grunts at me and I tell her I know.He fucked her for 5 min or so before cuming in a condom and 2 weeks later I fucked his wife while he fucked mine side by side in the same room.

Fantasies can become reality given time. I confessed to my wife about my desire to have her be with other men sexually. It took a number of years for her to come around and my willingness to constantly motivate her. It started from fantasy talk to sharing her experiences to long drawn out talks about the pros of her having other partners in bed fulfilling her deepest desire. It's not an overnight change, it will take many years, about 5 for me to turn her around. A lot of positive reinforcements and lots of compliments about her beauty and body will go a long way in making your fantasy become a reality.

In my opinion, after my wife got a boob job that was the push she needed to feel like a sexy women. She was always doubtful of her body, but after the surgery she became very confident. She filled out clothes better, and enjoyed the occassional stare from men checking out her new enhancements. About a year after her boob job, was when she started to see another guy.

Don't lose hope, she will turn around. My wife was pretty reserved and to see her transform into this sexual hottie is worth the time and effort.

The key to cuckoldry is to make sure your wife is fully aware of your desires for her to take a lover. This is "planting the seeds", and she might discuss it with her friends.

Whether she ever does is up to her, and according to her own agenda. She might be more likely too if her friends are "doing it".

If she feels pressured, she will be very suspicious of your reasons for "pushing her".

Here's a suggestion. Will your wife pose for some nude photos? This is a way to slip-into sharing her with other men without them actually fucking her. If she is willing for them to look at her bare tits and pussy, and listen to the words that you repeat from what they have said about her naked body, then just maybe she would take the next step.

A little further

You can take SOJ's suggestion a little further if your wife agrees to pose for you.
After you have shown her pics and had some very complemtary remarks, you could suggest that she pose for someone else. I'm sure you will have requests for her to pose for some of the people that you show her photgraphs to.
Her posing naked would move her a step closer to what you hope to achieve and build her confidence.
Leaving her alone with the photographer would also give her the opportunity of moving on a further step or maybe even fulfilling your ambition.
It is only a suggestion, but maybe it could work.

;)

Take your time. I've been trying to convince my wife for 8 years now. Only recently has she made some small steps to progress, very small steps but better than nothing. When I first told her about my fantasy she was reluctant to accept it and thought it was a clever plot so I could get to fuck other women too. Once she understood I had no interests in other women and we started role playing and fantasizing when having sex, she loved it. It's become part of our normal sexual routine. I'm just hoping to someday soon get it out of the fantasy stage and into reality. Hang in there and be patient, this takes time.

Another thing I often suggest to guys who want their wives' to loosen up and be open to the possibility of letting other guys fuck them, is to take her to a nudist club.

There she will walk about pussy-naked before lots of other men, who will stare at her body and fantasize about fucking her. Some of the braver guys may even approach you and ask if you and your wife ever "do anything", which is a vieled request to know if you let other men fuck her!

If your wife knows that other men are lusting after her naked body, she might become less inhibited and open to the possibility of letting another man fuck her, especially if she knows you would be supportive.

I know this works, because it has worked for me.

Users who are viewing this thread