Confidence

• Thread starterTimid
  • Start date

Timid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2017
I'm working on building up my wife's confidence by getting her some feed back. Let us know what you think or would do with her.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Reactions: wifewatcher62, zippless, subi and 2 others
I'd part her cheeks and lick her butthole for starters.

Really smoke in the pic!

She looks great!

She looks great hope you will get more pics soon

i"d say any woman who ponies up to that kind of photo shoot has zero confidence problems where her looks and sexuality are concerned. and she is very sexy.

She is smoking hot, love the red lingerie on her. Suits her well.

Timid said:
I'm working on building up my wife's confidence by getting her some feed back. Let us know what you think or would do with her.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg
is she your wife or a goddess? Damn sexy!!!!! Ill take her any day you give me :)

Reactions: Timid
very sexy

Thanks for all of the comments so far. Despite the awesome pictures she had taken for me she still thinks I'm the only one that finds her sexy. I've been telling her for a while how any guy in their right mind would take her in an instant. My plan is to take all of the comments I get here and give them to her so she can see for herself. So keep them coming and don't hold back. Hopefully after reading them she'll realize she really is a hot wife. Thanks for your help.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Reactions: subi
She is very sexy, would definitely take a shot at getting her in yhe sheets if i met her

she looks great! would love to see those tits out in the open!

I would lick every inch of your wife's body, then fuck her holes hard and deep, until she's raw and needs a break.

Reactions: Timid
So sexy ! Fabulous curves and figure ! I sure hope your wife realizes how HOT she really is . I'd take her in a heart beat ! Beautiful !!!

By request. Sorry I don't have any uncovered shots.
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

delicious. I would suck those toes, then bring those nice feet to my face as I thrust deeply, and roughly, into her hole.

has that cute butt had a dick inside?

Only a small one

Sexy gal in a sexy outfit. She looks great. That ass of hers looks great in those red panties. Good pics