• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

conservative Turkish wife turns into a black cock makeup *****

• Thread starterleatherwife
  • Start date

leatherwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2011
My once conservative wife turns turns into a total leather slut and a black cock make up *****.

Nice!!!!!!!!! Makeup whores, as long as they look fresh, are always killer. Love to see that trashy slut lipstick get smeared all over cock.

another photo of turkish bbc lover

My wife loving the black cock

U got more pics of her getting stuffed with cock or taking a facial on those lipstick coated ***** lips? Fuccking cunt is giving me a hardon.

Rodney1 said:
U got more pics of her getting stuffed with cock or taking a facial on those lipstick coated ***** lips? Fuccking cunt is giving me a hardon.

I'll be putting up more pictures of my makeup *****.

Getting my wife a male black ********** tonight

I am getting my wife a male white ********** tonight. For now she only likes sucking black guys off. She says she prefers to have her mouth fucked rather than her pussy. She gets off on it every time.
I'll be posting more pictures tonight.

more cock for the makeup *****

Our black friend holds my wife's head tight to make sure she doesn't pull away when he releases his load.

leatherwife said:
I am getting my wife a male white ********** tonight. For now she only likes sucking black guys off. She says she prefers to have her mouth fucked rather than her pussy. She gets off on it every time.
I'll be posting more pictures tonight.

Triple penetration is trippppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeee the funnnnnnnnnn.

Love that heavy pink/red rouge and lipstick. My fucking cock is solid for this *****. You should trying dogging before you tie the slut to a tree. And yeah, she is a total cunt posing as a conservative prude cause it is very obvious that she loves looking like an out of the closet *****, loves smearing her lipstick all over cock, wants her eyes to bulge with cock down her throat, and she wants to bathe in the cum of strangers. I'd like to see a pic of her lips around a ball sack full of jizz for her ***** painted face.

BTW, does she smoke? She'd look real good in leather while smoking like a total ***** wearing makeup preparing to take action as the cock sucking cum guzzling slut she pretends she isn't.

once conservative wife getting her mouth fucked

Just told our black friend to hold her head tight so she doesn't pull back when the cum starts shooting in her mouth.

Rodney1 said:
BTW, does she smoke? She'd look real good in leather while smoking like a total ***** wearing makeup preparing to take action as the cock sucking cum guzzling slut she pretends she isn't.

Yes, she smokes. SHe likes to smoke the extra long cigarettes. I love it too because it just makes her look even sluttier. I'll put some pictures of her smoking soon.

Reactions: JerseyguyMC
I'd flood her ***** mouth with jizz. Earlier I looked at her online as I unloaded a load of hot jizz in my little Asian-wife's-lipstick-clad-mouth. that rouge is makin' me hard again. Fuckin' cunt.

Rodney1 said:
I'd flood her ***** mouth with jizz. Earlier I looked at her online as I unloaded a load of hot jizz in my little Asian-wife's-lipstick-clad-mouth. that rouge is makin' me hard again. Fuckin' cunt.

Just imagine you're stuffing her mouth with you cock. Here's a picture for you.

^ Good timing. My sexy wife was just blowing me and now I read this. Looks like wife is gonna get a flood of jizz. Even got my wife wearing sunglasses. CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread