• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing her

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

Is she black cock worthy?

• Total voters
How she sometimes chats on line. No we do not have a camera for the computer. If she were chatting with you, what did you tell her to make her nipples hard?

i only come here every now and then but always pick up this thread to see if this fabulous woman has fulfilled her husband and my fanatasy of seeing her with a bbc deep inside her. she has a body anyone would fuck and i hope she is going to make all of our dreams come true very soon, and if the lady is reading this you go for it you have nothing to loose and only your happyness and that of your husband and mine to gain. good luck gorgeous put on your short skirt and high heels and go and get yourself a big black stud to make you scream with pleasure.

i love those hard nipples. i could suck and chew them for hours as i squeeze them tits

nice firm tits,only thing missing is some cum covering em

Last edited by a moderator:
jagman said:
i only come here every now and then but always pick up this thread to see if this fabulous woman has fulfilled her husband and my fanatasy of seeing her with a bbc deep inside her. she has a body anyone would fuck and i hope she is going to make all of our dreams come true very soon, and if the lady is reading this you go for it you have nothing to loose and only your happyness and that of your husband and mine to gain. good luck gorgeous put on your short skirt and high heels and go and get yourself a big black stud to make you scream with pleasure.

Wow, thank you very much, to hear that others dream of seeing her fuck a black dick. Got her hot to read that someone would want to watch and hear about her having sex with a bbc not them.

metal polisher said:
nice firm tits,only thing missing is some cum covering em[/QUOTE´
Would love to see a black man suck on her tits. Yes they might be small but they are all real. Would love to see a picture of black man's cum dripping off her breasts. Anyone want create such a picture? Would also like to see a picture of a bbc the came over a pic of her pussy

Im in indiana let me fuck her

Last edited by a moderator:
ronnie said:
Im in indiana let me fuck her

Someone who comes and states how she makes him feel. Indiana is at least 4 hours away. Heres a pic of her offereing up her ass. The right stud who comes along, takes his time to make her feel comfortable as well as sexy and to seduce her will get her. Hope you like her ass and that it is not too big.

oh hell. let me at her. i so manna get my cock in her

what a sexy wife and mother. i would need at least 24 hours of fucking her. i could suck them nipples for a week

metal polisher said:
what a sexy wife and mother. i would need at least 24 hours of fucking her. i could suck them nipples for a week

we both thank you. She is the mother of two and finds it very hot knowing others would still want to fuck her for a long time.

Today she told me that she and a fellow coworker were comparing sisters. Wife's sister pregnant for the 5th time 3rd different guy all white, Coworkers sister gave birth to her black boyfriends baby, although it could be another man's. Sister quote whored around when the 2 broke up for about a month. Don't want wife pregnant but find it encouraging to find her talking about people she actually knows who have had bbc

Oh yeah

I'm not black, but I'd fuck her in a second. Would love to see her riding my cock.

randyfrommo said:
I'm not black, but I'd fuck her in a second. Would love to see her riding my cock.

Thanks. Same day we get this, we get another vote of she's too hairy, would not fuck her. win some lose some

not sure if this has be asked, But where are you from?

knotlooking said:
not sure if this has be asked, But where are you from?

The midwest

this sexy wife and milf is built for fucking. i so wanna touch and taste her sexy firm body. she has curves in all the right places. just built for taking cock

i love her hairy pussy and her sexy looking ass. she looks ready for cock and id like to offer her mine. who else fanccies a piece of this prime white pussy and ass.

metal polisher said:
this sexy wife and milf is built for fucking. i so wanna touch and taste her sexy firm body. she has curves in all the right places. just built for taking cock

looked at the star rating, Someone gave her a one or terrible vote and 5 too hairy to fuck. Can accept looks are individual, but never thought she would get a terrible vote. Alos really find it hard to believe that almost 3% would not fuck her because she is too hairy but might if she were clean shaven. Would like more positve feedback from others, before more pics posted

how can anyone not want to bed this sexy woman. i think she is beautiful with a great body and a sexy hairy pussy

Users who are viewing this thread