• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

convincing my wife

• Thread starterfrogskin
  • Start date
Right.
I was trying to gauge where she stands on it currently, that's all.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow

I guess I'm late to the party, but your wife has a stunningly gorgeous smile.

This woman definitely shouldn't be kept to just one man, I would check other forum threads on how to slowly convince her to fuck other men and then let her loose.

frogskin said:
Ball, I did mention earlier that I had openly asked her in getting herself into f***ing other men... Please see my first post.

is that really your wife or somebody else's pic.. she's really hot...

you should are more :)

Frogskin,

I know how you feel. My wife was not into it, despite my constantly raising the issue during sex. She just wasn't into sex with someone, it turned out that she needed an emotional and intellectual connection with a guy. That happened and the sexual relationship blossomed. Now she fucks him every few weeks (he lives pretty far) and she routinely flirts with other men. Her sexuality has emerged into a full blown cuckoldress. Try finding someone who will romance her and not just look for sex and you will get your wish. Beware, the emotional connection can be strong and your marriage must be strong enough to sustain a it.

I suggest having her old friend over your place for dinner and drinking. Lots of drinking. Not so much she is messy but that she and her friend are comfortable. Get her a little warmed up before he gets there and make sure she is wearing short skirt that is easy to work around. Believe me her old friend willl be on your side if you start the ball rolling.

my wife is someone else's *****

p0sterazn said:
is that really your wife or somebody else's pic.. she's really hot...

you should are more :)

of course she's my wife... thanks! yeah she is... sorry been busy with company trips, will update you guys soon....

thanks for the advise

2BCuck said:
Frogskin,

I know how you feel. My wife was not into it, despite my constantly raising the issue during sex. She just wasn't into sex with someone, it turned out that she needed an emotional and intellectual connection with a guy. That happened and the sexual relationship blossomed. Now she fucks him every few weeks (he lives pretty far) and she routinely flirts with other men. Her sexuality has emerged into a full blown cuckoldress. Try finding someone who will romance her and not just look for sex and you will get your wish. Beware, the emotional connection can be strong and your marriage must be strong enough to sustain a it.

Hey 2BCuck,

Thanks for the words...will try to encourage her :)

Been quiet for quite some time now... here's some more of her recent photos...

what a great pair of titts

im the same mate, i wanna watch my wife with my black friend, she wont have none of it, even tho wen im wanking her off, i tell to imagine shes sucking his cock and she always cums hard

Wow!

Your wife is definitely gorgeous. Personally i couldn't be near her as she is sooooo beatuiful and sweet looking I'd probably fall in love with her. it's hard to find women who are sexy, cute, and adorable all rolled into one, you luck bastard!!! (said with highest regards) As far as sharing her, take your time and don't push, if you push she'll run and your relationship would be over. as far as her boss is concerned she should have him charged with sexual harassment (very illegal in the business world -- the slime ball shouldn't own a business)( of course i'dve probably knocked his lights out. Enser has some great ideas as do quite a few of the others, anything i suggest would be redundent. Good luck and take good care of that seet filly. YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAW

She's a gorgeous girl!

Does she get wetter when you recount your fantasies for her in bed?
That should give you a clue as to whether or not those naughty thoughts turn her on... :cool:

she have myspace?? give me her my space name... or email me.. i have a bbc.. andi w get her going in right direction for you

she gets wet when...

Ballspanking said:
She's a gorgeous girl!

Does she get wetter when you recount your fantasies for her in bed?
That should give you a clue as to whether or not those naughty thoughts turn her on... :cool:

The only thing I notice is that she'll gets wet when I run my fingers on her cl*t while f*cking her :p she goes crazy!

Good!

So, when she's in that extra-aroused state, it's a good time to whisper your fantasies in her ear, just as she's ascending to her climax, that will definitely 'burn it it' to her awareness...! :cool:

Thanks for that great pair of new pictures - she's a doll :) I hope you get what you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread