• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Crestview FL

• Thread starterLipper628
  • Start date

Lipper628

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2008
My wife was starting to get ready last night at about 430. I knew where she was headed. Her black boyfriend was coming into town for the night. She left at about five for the drive and was in the hotel by 6. I didnt hear from her until she started to send me pictures some time around 1 a.m. Hope you all like.

Attachments

• D#1.jpg
    D#1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 528
  • D#2.jpg
    D#2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 551
  • D#4.jpg
    D#4.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 573
  • Rhonda and D #2.jpg
    Rhonda and D #2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 627
  • D#3.jpg
    D#3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,183
Mmm, lucky. I hope mine lets me watch her fuck something like that someday. ;)

Excellent pics Lipper! Would enjoy hearing more about your story too,it's very hot I'm sure.

Our story, LOL pretty simple. We have been married for almost 12 years and have been swinging ever since we got married. We told each other while we were dating that monogamy is over rated. I also told her then I was bi. This opens up the door to the cuck lifestyle as well as lets me go play with whom ever I wish. It really gets her off to go see her boys and bring something home for me or invite me to come along and watch. She isn't a fan of when I go see my girls that I fuck but sure enjoys seeing me with other men.

Love the ringfinger, my man. HOT... HOT... HOT!

107179d1310901920-crestview-fl-d-3.jpg

great photos

Outstanding work! Please post more if available! :eek:

your welcome,, how do i get validated ? we have tried a couple times,,,

Love the picture of her open her pussy for his bbc....the wedding ring is a definate plus ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread