• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

CT Wife with cuck hub

• Thread starterCTWifeBlackCockSlut
  • Start date

CTWifeBlackCockSlut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 24, 2004
Connecticut
ktctcpl.swinglifestyle.com
CT wife with cuck hub likes to fuck sexy black bulls in front of hubby. Check out our profile at ktctcpl2005 on yahoo. Hope you like the pics too :)

Attachments

• DCP_0694Mod2.JPG
    DCP_0694Mod2.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 4,101
  • DCP_0731Mod3.JPG
    DCP_0731Mod3.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 4,232
  • DCP_0735Mod3.jpg
    DCP_0735Mod3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4,489
Very sexy wife. Love the hose and heels and the feet on the shoulders.

Is there room for one more...partner..

I like the HighHeels

Glad to see you again - i'm a long-time yahoo fan of you, ktctcpl2005 !

Very Sexy

hi ctwife:
very sexy - its great seeing other CT wives enjoying black men so much, plus turning hubby into a cuck. What sort of cucking of hubby are you into? Perhaps we share similar interests in that regard

You are rude and insulting!

xzpaw said:
I wish there was a vomit smiley.

There is no reason that you have to be rude and insulting. You could have just kept on going if you did not like the pics, but you had to go out of your way to take a cheap shot at us. Why is that even necessary?

This site does not tolerate rude and insulting posts. The admin has been notified.

hi where are you from in CT? do u like young black?im 24 in westchester county not a far drive from stamford and greenwich.let me know with ya sexy ass

Post more, please!...

That nice big fleshy white ass (and I mean that in a most respectfull way) is what black men love. Hell I'm white and I love it. Would love to have the oppertunity to lick a load out of any of her holes..... Tom

I love that sexy thick round ass. I am black male from NJ so Id be interested.

Impressive ass!!

Yeah, this is what a hot white wife is all about! I'd hit that from behind all night!

wow nice pictures where in ct
are you guys located new york male here
get at me sweetie parot24@yahoo.com

very nice CT wife i am in Mass if your iterested

I am close by. In RI

Sexy -- Wish I could find a soccer mom type wife who wants to meet for discreet fun ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread