• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuck Hubby Wanted.......

• Thread startersweetness1272007
  • Start date
Dear Goddess May I be your cuck I would love to suck your black bull and eat his cum from your pussy

Goddess looking for cuck

Does anyone know if the Goddess found a cuck yet. I am interested. Also, I see someone on here from AZ. Maybe we could get together. It seems we are looking for the same thing.

hello goddess , im a potential cuck in NJ

Hello Goddess Maam. It would be an honor and a privilege to obey you in every way. Pleasing you must be top priority right along with obedience to you. I can only assume that my sexual activity would be limited and completely controlled by you. As it should be.

I must also assume that my celibacy would be a requirement of yours, again as it should be. Your sexual activity must be under no restrictions and ran as you see fit. Assumingalso that you would know what was best for me

cuck hubby

did you ever find your cuck hubby?

thread is over a year old, I wouldn't hold your breath on a reply

Users who are viewing this thread