• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuck or bull....can't decide...

• Thread startermrpeeper
  • Start date

mrpeeper

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2006
I often have fantasies where I'm the cuck...or the bull. I feel like I'm kinda caught in the middle and can't pick a direction to go.

anyone else on this site struggle with that?

Not so much struggle with it, mrpeeper, but I know what you're talking about. Obviously, by my name you probably guess that I have a strong inclination towards being the cuck. I'd say most of my fantasies involve me being in a submissive role, either watching my wife being a slut for other men, or joining her in being a slut. But, I do have times where I feel very dominant as well. In real life, I have been in group sex situations where I played more of a dominant role with other men's wives or girlfriends, and I found it very enjoyable. I'm guessing there are many men who only have desires on one side of the spectrum, to be either a cuck or a bull, but I'm also pretty sure there are plenty of guys who would be very happy to have the opportunity to play both roles at different times. As they say, variety is the spice of life. :)

Users who are viewing this thread