• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucked wife

• Thread startercuckoldhub
  • Start date
cuckoldhub said:
Cuckold wife'

1703926831812_n58rkr_2_0.jpg
Where are you from?

Reactions: tixeros78
She's very sexy. You're lucky.

cuckoldhub said:
Cuckold wife'

1703926831812_n58rkr_2_0.jpg
looks like she is ready for new adventures with strange cocks

Reactions: cuckoldhub
Katycock said:
Wonderful tits & nipples
Lovely women, great body, tits and nipples. I would lover her nipples pierced. Cuckold hub cleaning and pleasing

Some pics of my cuckold wife Carol who is 10 years older than me. After a few years of our marriage she started fucking other men behind my back. When I confronted her she said if I wanted a divorce that's fine and reminded me what we have will be split in two ways. Carol also revealed that there were may times that I was eating another mans cum out of her cunt before we had sex. In order to stay together she said I would have to lick her cunt clean when she came home from her dates. I actually came to enjoy eating her various lovers cum out of her beautiful cunt. Here we are 16 years later and both are happy.
OP1.jpgOP2.jpgOP6.jpgCrhfriend4.jpgGS9.jpgCrhfriend5.jpgOHW8.jpgYH6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocckman, Custer Laststand, sswanabe and 6 others
  • Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, ruckthirteen, TOUCHWOOD and 1 other person
I'd love to eat the cum from my wife's just-fucked cunt.

SilverMike said:
looks like she is ready for new adventures with strange cocks
Oh yes

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe
Ye
MySharedCreamyMilf said:
Wow. She is so so hot. imagine her reclaimed after a bbc session. Mmmm
S we are thinking about that

• Love
MySharedCreamyMilf said:
Wow. She is so so hot. imagine her reclaimed after a bbc session. Mmmm
Yes we have been talking about that perhaps a BBC gangbang

• Love
cuckoldhub said:
Yes we have been talking about that perhaps a BBC gangbang
She is the one who brought up BBC Gangbang isnt she
Has she been ganged before

Lauradc said:
Some pics of my cuckold wife Carol who is 10 years older than me. After a few years of our marriage she started fucking other men behind my back. When I confronted her she said if I wanted a divorce that's fine and reminded me what we have will be split in two ways. Carol also revealed that there were may times that I was eating another mans cum out of her cunt before we had sex. In order to stay together she said I would have to lick her cunt clean when she came home from her dates. I actually came to enjoy eating her various lovers cum out of her beautiful cunt. Here we are 16 years later and both are happy.
OP1.jpgOP2.jpgOP6.jpgCrhfriend4.jpgGS9.jpgCrhfriend5.jpgOHW8.jpgYH6.jpg
She is a beautiful woman, I would enjoy exploring her body completely and filling her

Reactions: Lauradc
Nice

Users who are viewing this thread