• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Conversations

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
I'm creating this thread to illustrate and discuss all those special moments when she said something that really turned you on, kicked you in the gut, made your darkest desires or fears come true. Conversations you will never forget or things you'd really like to hear her say to you. I'll start by illustrating some from my experience but please do share, I'm taking requests

First time she said...

excitement.gif

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Luiscn, littlesmallie and 7 others
first time my wife was shared, she told me afterwards she had felt like a virgin all over again as he reached places deep inside her that she had never experienced before, so full and so deep.

Reactions: littlesmallie, boylovemama, baddy145 and 4 others
When my wife admitted to cuckolding me she assured me that they had used condoms. Later, when she thought she might be pregnant, she told me she wanted to feel his large cock inside her so they had gone bareback.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, boylovemama, slutwifelina and 7 others
johnmasters said:
she thought she might be pregnant, she told me she wanted to feel his large cock inside her so they had gone bareback

impregnated.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Luiscn, slutwifelina and 6 others
mwc4blkbull said:
reached places deep inside her that she had never experienced before, so full and so deep.

filled deep.png

• Love
Reactions: toolman, DannyBoyx and littlec
natasnaikul said:
In my wife's case I don't think there was ever any intention of getting him to pull out before he came, she maintains she was in control and always on top riding his cock.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie and natasnaikul
My 1st wife was a young, wild thing. We were very young (me 18 she 17) and had dated some during high school.
I thought we were pretty much a typical young couple for the first 6 months or so. After that, it was like a switch had flipped, and all of a sudden, she couldn't get enough dick or pussy.
We got to a point to where we were inviting others over for play time, and would swap in separate bedrooms.
She wanted to fuck a friend/coworker of mine who we had partied with before, but they didn't have any chemistry. She invited him over one night, specifically for that purpose. My reward was getting to fuck a (female) live-in roommate of ours.
After it was over, and he left to go home, we reunited in our bedroom, and she was filling me in on some details. She happened to mention that his dick was "much bigger than I remember", and it was an instant adrenaline rush! Just those few words said so much!
Maybe a month or two later, that same feeling came over me when she asked permission to fuck one of HER coworkers!

When I met my current wife and we began dating regularly, she had a coworker half her age sniffing around, trying to get her to give up her pussy.
We were in bed fucking one night, and she said that he had finally asked her, that he wanted her to teach him about sex and how to perform at his best.
As we were discussing it, I asked her what did she want want to do; did she want to fuck him?
She said, "oh, yes, I want to sit on his dick!"

I had a familiar feeling some 20 years later. Again, just a few words said so much, and I remain excited about their times together to this day!

• Love
Reactions: DannyBoyx, littlesmallie, monitaur and 8 others
johnmasters said:
When my wife admitted to cuckolding me she assured me that they had used condoms. Later, when she thought she might be pregnant, she told me she wanted to feel his large cock inside her so they had gone bareback.
The wife falling pregnant to another man is a risk every cuckold has to take. Precautions can be taken but no precaution is 100% effective. This "side effect" of sex really needs serious thought before delving into this lifestyle.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, redback, slutwifelina and 1 other person
mrs redback said:
The wife falling pregnant to another man is a risk every cuckold has to take. Precautions can be taken but no precaution is 100% effective. This "side effect" of sex really needs serious thought before delving into this lifestyle.
This is why people need to talk through things much more thoroughly than most do before dipping their toes into this lifestyle. And not when you're both all hot and bothered, turned on, and from a guy's perspective thinking with the little head. You need a solid plan for how to deal with what could come up, not just about how you 'hope' things will go.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, redback, littlecucky and 1 other person
Before her date arrives ...

ready.gif

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, Lovasianladies, Matureplay and 8 others
natasnaikul said:
Bareback isnthe only way...she needs impregnating... will leave you guessing... which one of the 10 is the daddy

Reactions: littlecucky and natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
Before her date arrives ...

ready.gif
Nice to warm her up.....

Reactions: natasnaikul
I remember when I told Ryan i was pregnant, and it wasnt his, and the look on his face. Like I will NEVER forget that it was such a weird and intimate and crazy moment

• Love
Reactions: Cucktomilf, goodwood2506, cynful and 4 others
This is hella interesting, it's awesome to learn what you guys like hearing ♥♥♥

• Love
Reactions: toolman, cynful, ljcarm and 2 others
About six months into our hotwife play she floored me one night. We were at a bar and I noticed a group of three guys checking her out. I spent the next couple hours teasing her about what they are likely thinking. They left the bar and she got up (me thinking) to use the bathroom but she ended up following them outside. Afte talking to then for a bit she came back in grabbing her purse, gave me a kiss and told me not to wait up. That was one of the hottest nights of our 30 years of playing.

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, cynful, baddy145 and 3 others
DanW_cuckold said:
This is why people need to talk through things much more thoroughly than most do before dipping their toes into this lifestyle. And not when you're both all hot and bothered, turned on, and from a guy's perspective thinking with the little head. You need a solid plan for how to deal with what could come up, not just about how you 'hope' things will go.
I agree. Way back then, we were told that it may take 3 or 4 months after going off the pill to get pregnant, so my wife continued to see her lover. She was pregnant less than a month going off the pill. We never talked about it, but we all new who the father was, and I raised the little one.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanW_cuckold, nelssim, cynful and 1 other person
Radley said:
Bareback isnthe only way...she needs impregnating... will leave you guessing... which one of the 10 is the daddy
My wife didn't like condoms, so she never used them with any of her lovers. I'm the only one that ever used condoms on my wife, and that was just for the hell of it. I guess that's funny...the only guy that she ever fucked her with a condom was her husband.

Reactions: leahshub and natasnaikul
When she meets someone new at the beach

beachwife.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman
first time seeing nancy my wife happened right befor we got married her and i were playing around on the bed kissing kind of making out we had not had any sex yet she had told me she wanted to wait till we got maried well my best friend stoped over nancy had her shirt open and he seen a little she covered up and john sat on the bed edg we talked a bit and he asked if i minded if he kissed nancy i said its up to her well he leaned in and nancy went for the kiss hohn had his hand down in her bra as he kissed after the kiss i just asked how was it she kissed me and said that he was better kisser then said let me try again so he kissed her again this time harder as h was geeling her tits she reached back and un hooked herbra and john went for it he layed on her still hissing nancy had her arms around himas i watched him pulling her shorts down panties an all thet stoped kissing as i could gee john was getting his cock out nancy just looked at me with her puppy dog eyes john kissed her again as i seen her spred her legs she wispered just rubb it on me he was uubbung his cock on her pussy she looked at me again and said remember you said to kiss him i herd her mone as he pushed his cock in her

Reactions: toolman, cynful, natasnaikul and 4 others
nancyask said:
first time seeing nancy my wife happened right befor we got married her and i were playing around on the bed kissing kind of making out we had not had any sex yet she had told me she wanted to wait till we got maried well my best friend stoped over nancy had her shirt open and he seen a little she covered up and john sat on the bed edg we talked a bit and he asked if i minded if he kissed nancy i said its up to her well he leaned in and nancy went for the kiss hohn had his hand down in her bra as he kissed after the kiss i just asked how was it she kissed me and said that he was better kisser then said let me try again so he kissed her again this time harder as h was geeling her tits she reached back and un hooked herbra and john went for it he layed on her still hissing nancy had her arms around himas i watched him pulling her shorts down panties an all thet stoped kissing as i could gee john was getting his cock out nancy just looked at me with her puppy dog eyes john kissed her again as i seen her spred her legs she wispered just rubb it on me he was uubbung his cock on her pussy she looked at me again and said remember you said to kiss him i herd her mone as he pushed his cock in her
i put my han \don her tit and john pushed it off her he wispered im going to cum in your gf then he pushed in her hard she said thats it do it he was squirting his cum in her pussy as he pulled out i could see the cum ozz out of her she was still kissing him as i put my hand on her puss i asked nancy is that your first time she said no i asked who els she said she would tell me later he got up and left i was still rubbing her wet pussy she said do you like the way that fels i said yes she asked do you want to feel it all wet with other gusy cum again i said i dont mind she then said lick it i bent down and licked just the top then she pushed my head down more and she said lick it all out i just did it kind of in shock i tryed to get my cock out and she said no not tll we are married i asked how many guys have she had she said most of your friends

• Love
Reactions: fllcouple, littlecucky, nelssim and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread