• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold Fantasies Of Slim Pretty Wife

we share similar tastes in breasts, mal. i'd enjoy pinching her nipples, maybe even a tad harder than she'd like, just to see her reaction.

See the slight redness surrounding her right nipple. I pinched them before taking the pic.

Last edited:
thank you for sharing your wife pictures with us malmal. shes very hot, stunning body and i am guessing like a good wine, with age shes getting more beautiful.

did you said something about her backround ?

Her tight ass when she was much younger.

lHTF6Iml.jpg

WOW slims are my fav. Would like to stretch her while u watch and serve. PM me, I disagree with your thoughts that this will never happen, each lady has a key to let the ***** inside come out, so u need to find that key and to tell u, I'm smart on that.

love her sexy legs and feet...I would definately love to fuck her...especially missionary and deep. i think she must also share your fantasy..otherwise why else would she pose nude?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back