• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

CUCKOLD MARRIAGES

• Thread starterSmoothmin
  • Start date

Smoothmin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2017
They say that cuckold marriages are the most loving and best marriages. What do wives love the most about being married to a cuckold?

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Justgotcucked
That there husbands love them enough to make sure that her every desire is met

Reactions: sharklasers, Jehgdd, fredanddaisy and 5 others
Smoothmin said:
They say that cuckold marriages are the most loving and best marriages. .....
This does not seem implausible, but I don't know who "they" would be. I would guess there's rather a lot of variability among the couples in such marriages.

In any case, anyone claiming the divorce rate is "high" among hotwife / cuckold husband couples most likely doesn't know what they're talking about, since there are few if any surveys (to my knowledge), to which couples in such marriages have responded honestly, that have yielded data on the question of whether the divorce rate among hotwife / cuckold husband couples is lower, or even higher, than the well-known high divorce rate among couples in conventional marriages.

Reactions: toolman
Custer Laststand said:
This does not seem implausible, but I don't know who "they" would be. I would guess there's rather a lot of variability among the couples in such marriages.

In any case, anyone claiming the divorce rate is "high" among hotwife / cuckold husband couples most likely doesn't know what they're talking about, since there are few if any surveys (to my knowledge), to which couples in such marriages have responded honestly, that have yielded data on the question of whether the divorce rate among hotwife / cuckold husband couples is lower, or even higher, than the well-known high divorce rate among couples in conventional marriages.

so are you willing to do a survey?

Reactions: firedogg81
KansasCityBlkM said:
So are you willing to do a survey?
No. I'm not a survey guy. Doing a statistically-valid survey requires having access to a large number of low-paid workers to make telephone calls (combined with telephone banks), ask appropriately-worded questions (to avoid the questions resulting in biased answers), then tabulate and analyze the results.

That's why quite a few political surveys, for instance, are university-based. I.e., because universities have access to large quantities of low-paid workers in the form of students.

It isn't as easy as it might seem, particularly on a subject for which there is widespread social disapproval — which implies a very large percentage of respondents might give dishonest answers, or just hang up the phone.

Reactions: fredanddaisy
Well of course they are. She gets the best of both worlds. A loving, caring husband ready to serve, pamper and satisfy her every whim and the freedom to experience total sexual bliss with virile dominant sexual partners available and ready round the clock. The cuck husband gets to live out his wildest and deepest taboo desires and if he's lucky to listen, watch or even share her sexual encounters with her men. What marriage can be more perfect than that

• Love
Reactions: 4sure, Tootsie, cravingheruse and 5 others
Smoothmin said:
They say that cuckold marriages are the most loving and best marriages. What do wives love the most about being married to a cuckold?
I wouldn't like to comment as to whether they are the most loving and best marriages because it is so subjective but would say that there is no reason for them not to be both loving and romantic as is the case with ours. It would also depend on what definition you use for cuckold as I know from being on here that it's seen as being anything from swinging through to a total abrogation of marital rights. In our case I have never wanted anything more than good sex and have never allowed any of the guys to otherwise interfere with my married or family life.

For us this has worked for over 21 years, during which time we have brought up our young family, our children are 27 and 29 now, allowed us to enjoy a more active and mutually satisfying sex-life that I think most couples enjoy after they've had their children. Not with each other of course because I have a liking for black guys and Rob enjoys thinking about me doing it with them when he masturbates. So we see ourselves as a regular married couple who've abrogated their conjugal rights and nothing more than that. I know it might seem strange that I don't have a personal relationship with the guys that I have sex with but I'm married and get all the love, romance and support a wife could ever want from my husband.

Even when Dr Obi, he's 25 now and from Ghana, moved in with us at the beginning of 2017 our life carried on as before other than at night when he would be in my bed instead of my husband. They only other modification we agreed to accept when he moved in was his insistence on my allowing him to do it bare and unprotected. It was not something that caused us to hesitate for very long since we'd fantasised about on many occasions other than to for us to insist that any children I did manage to have with him would be ours and that he would not be involved with them. This wasn't a problem since he'd always planned to return to Ghana where his parents and had a wife lined up and he was more interested in his studies than being burdened with fatherly duties.

So although we thought it might be too late for us we now have three boys aged two, fifteen months and Robert jr who was born on March 05. Even though everyone can see that they were not him, my husband is registered as the father on their birth certificates and we enjoy a happy family life without any involvement from Dr Obi. The fact that Robert jr was born on the same date as my husband is a matter of immense pride for Rob, just as it was for Rob's father when he was born.

At the moment Dr Obi is living in separate accommodation to avoid bringing the virus home but we are both hoping that it will soon be safe and we can resume out normal lives because I still haven't given up hope of having a daughter with him.

So it is perfectly possible to have a wonderful cuckold marriage but as far as we are concerned it is something that needs to be thought through so as to insure that I can still enjoy quality time with my family.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Tootsie, HrdRob and 9 others
What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.

Custer Laststand said:

Your absolutely correct, unfortunately . The "they" is really referring to anecdotal evidence. What is really needed is a legit survey, but I really do think that because of all the anecdotal evidence out there, I think a legit survey might prove to be more in favor than most people think. (At least I would hope so.)

• Love
Reactions: toolman and BigdaddyToronto
KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
I wouldn't like to comment as to whether they are the most loving and best marriages because it is so subjective but would say that there is no reason for them not to be both loving and romantic as is the case with ours. It would also depend on what definition you use for cuckold as I know from being on here that it's seen as being anything from swinging through to a total abrogation of marital rights. In our case I have never wanted anything more than good sex and have never allowed any of the guys to otherwise interfere with my married or family life.

For us this has worked for over 21 years, during which time we have brought up our young family, our children are 27 and 29 now, allowed us to enjoy a more active and mutually satisfying sex-life that I think most couples enjoy after they've had their children. Not with each other of course because I have a liking for black guys and Rob enjoys thinking about me doing it with them when he masturbates. So we see ourselves as a regular married couple who've abrogated their conjugal rights and nothing more than that. I know it might seem strange that I don't have a personal relationship with the guys that I have sex with but I'm married and get all the love, romance and support a wife could ever want from my husband.

Even when Dr Obi, he's 25 now and from Ghana, moved in with us at the beginning of 2017 our life carried on as before other than at night when he would be in my bed instead of my husband. They only other modification we agreed to accept when he moved in was his insistence on my allowing him to do it bare and unprotected. It was not something that caused us to hesitate for very long since we'd fantasised about on many occasions other than to for us to insist that any children I did manage to have with him would be ours and that he would not be involved with them. This wasn't a problem since he'd always planned to return to Ghana where his parents and had a wife lined up and he was more interested in his studies than being burdened with fatherly duties.

So although we thought it might be too late for us we now have three boys aged two, fifteen months and Robert jr who was born on March 05. Even though everyone can see that they were not him, my husband is registered as the father on their birth certificates and we enjoy a happy family life without any involvement from Dr Obi. The fact that Robert jr was born on the same date as my husband is a matter of immense pride for Rob, just as it was for Rob's father when he was born.

At the moment Dr Obi is living in separate accommodation to avoid bringing the virus home but we are both hoping that it will soon be safe and we can resume out normal lives because I still haven't given up hope of having a daughter with him.

So it is perfectly possible to have a wonderful cuckold marriage but as far as we are concerned it is something that needs to be thought through so as to insure that I can still enjoy quality time with my family.
That is an amazing story. That is an outstanding marriage. BRAVO to both of you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cravingheruse, toolman and hairbear1954
I still would like to get more of a response from cuckold wives on what they love the most about being married to a cuckold? I wonder if I should post this question somewhere else on the site to more views. I'm kind of just learning how to maneuver on the site. Suggestions are welcomed.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
I have a sample size of 3 - my wife and two others (we three couples have shared, and discussed our feelings). All 3 women think this isn't complicated - they get more cock, and their husbands are either a little submissive to their whims or very submissive.

Reactions: toolman, leahswannabe, hairbear1954 and 2 others
Smoothmin:

Re.:
Smoothmin said:
I still would like to get more of a response from cuckoldress wives on what they love the most about being married to a cuckold. .......
As you may have concluded by now, most of the members of this forum (which used to be entitled, more appropriately, Cuckolds dot com) are men. Setting aside that point — for insight into the probable answer to your question, see:

The Female Sex Drive
http://hotwifeletters.com/femalesexdrive.htm

For additional insight into the probable answer to your question, and an account from an individual point of view that’s rather humorous :D, see:

Noises From The Next Apartment
http://hotwifeletters.com/h64.htm

For a much more serious account that’s also relevant to the question you’ve raised, see:

She Was About To Jump To Her Death Right In Front Of Me
http://hotwifeletters.com/river.htm

For broader insight into the probable answer to the question you’ve raised, I recommend reading all of the letters on this site:

HotwifeLetters Index Page
http://hotwifeletters.com/

(the above links are to letters that are subpages of this site, which can easily be found by entering HotwifeLetters dot com into your preferred search engine).

I hope you find this helpful.

—Custer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman and leahswannabe
KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:

I knew you were expecting and wondered when. So now I know, 5 March. Thanks for sharing all the information. And best of luck to you and yours.

• Love
Reactions: cravingheruse and Manwaife
GilBates said:
I knew you were expecting and wondered when. So now I know, 5 March. Thanks for sharing all the information. And best of luck to you and yours.
Thank you for your good wishes. It is a special date for Rob and one he'd been hoping for since I was given my due date.

Reactions: cravingheruse, hairbear1954, Smoothmin and 3 others
Custer Laststand said:
Smoothmin:

Re.:

As you may have concluded by now, most of the members of this forum (which used to be entitled, more appropriately, Cuckolds dot com) are men. Setting aside that point — for insight into the probable answer to your question, see:

The Female Sex Drive
http://hotwifeletters.com/femalesexdrive.htm

For additional insight into the probable answer to your question, and an account from an individual point of view that’s rather humorous :D, see:

Noises From The Next Apartment

For a much more serious account that’s also relevant to the question you’ve raised, see:

She Was About To Jump To Her Death Right In Front Of Me

For broader insight into the probable answer to the question you’ve raised, I recommend reading all of the letters on this site:

HotwifeLetters Index Page
http://hotwifeletters.com/

(the above links are to letters that are subpages of this site, which can easily be found by entering HotwifeLetters dot com into your preferred search engine).

I hope you find this helpful.

—Custer
TY for taking the time to put so much good avenues to learn all about hot wifes, and other Taboo acts of sexual pleasure.. , where are some good but free IR stories, pictures, confessions, etc

Smoothmin said:
They say that cuckold marriages are the most loving and best marriages.
A couple doesn't get more loving and closer than this

loving.gif

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, oldertinycuck, laury and 3 others
natasnaikul said:
A couple doesn't get more loving and closer than this

loving.gif
Now that would be perfect

Reactions: crt
We're coming up on our 10 years anniversary since our marriage became a cuckold one. It was October 2013 when she had her first night out with a young man with my blessing and we enjoyed every minute of it ever since, we were never closer than where we are now. I want to make it special for her, something memorable to show her how much I treasure her and show her she is still desirable and give her the pleasure she deserves. Looking for ideas and suggestions.

Reactions: firedogg81, crt, SquirmingSub and 1 other person