• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife received a call from her biker bf Saturday afternoon. He was in town for the weekend and wanted to fuck her while he was here. She had to cancel her plans with her fuck buddies, because biker bf won't accept no for an answer. Besides, she loves the rough sex she gets from him and some of his friends. He wanted her to meet him at the club house around 8:00 pm. There was going to be a party. She must have soaked in the tub for an hour. She did some last minute shaving, even asked me to come in and while she spread her ass cheeks, check to make sure that she hadn't missed any hairs. I love doing that part...

She did her make up, painted her finger and toe nails the customary cum fuck me red. She put on her ankle bracelet, medium hoop earrings and her 4" black high heeled strappy sandals. She looked great with her two gold nipple rings, clit hood ring and ankle bracelet. That and her tatoos make her look the perfect slut. She put on a very short, wrap around black cocktail dress with a plunging v-neck line and very low bare back with out any underwear. She took a tube of K-Y out of her purse, squeezed out a few drops on to her finger and inserted it into her pussy to give her that slippery feeling she loves. She slipped on a black winter trench coat. She left by cab at around 7:30 pm and that was the last I saw or heard from her. I've been fantasizing and jerking off all nite just imagining what she's been up to...

Just a I finished my last post, a pickup truck pulled up on the driveway and my wife got out and came into the house. She was definitely walking with great care and a little bow legged at that. She slipped off her coat at the door and was completely naked. She told me that she lost her dress early in the evening and couldn't find it before she left for home. She was caked in dry semen, in her hair, all over her face, tits and body. Her pussy lips were crimson red and her cunt was swollen from alot of use...She had bite marks on her tits around her nipples. As she turned to walk to the bedroom, I noticed some painful looking red welts across her ass and back. She was so looking forward to getting a whipping that nite, and I guess she wasn't disappointed...I couldn't help but notice the steady stream of fresh semen oozing out of her cunt and down the inside of her thighs as she stood in front of me....She said that she had the nite of her life last nite, just like old times with him and his buddies. She told me to follow her into the bedroom and lick her pussy clean while she gets some sleep...I didn't need a second invititation...

Last edited by a moderator:
seablack

I came before I finished reading it. Damn what a women !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuked up

Me too! What a post! Thank you for sharing with us! Can you show us a photo of her (not necessarily in action) so that we can put a face on those ingoings..? You are a very lucky man!

You know I'd love to post her picture, but she's a teacher and very well known in our community....We already live on the edge...We can't chance it, I'm sorry...

Pure fiction

I got to agree with most everyone else here. You are full of shit. Good stories and all but your absurd notion that all this is real is insulting. Can't post a pic because she's a teacher in the community? Then why the fuck is she sleeping with other teachers?

I hope you've enjoyed beating off to your diatribe. I, for one, haven't enjoyed the trip.

Go away.

Don't read it then...obviously you've never been cuckolded....it happens to all kinds of people, professionals, etc...you name it...don't be so naive...

She's going out with her fuck buddies tonite. They're going out dancing and drinking. I'm to have the place cleaned up with a clean sheet on our bed for when they come back to fuck the nite away...

highlander

you wrote" She's asked me to wake her up later so that she can call her bf and thank him for the terrific nite he gave her.
you should be making the call to thank him for giving your wife such a terrific night. Then you can ask him "How was she last night?" Hearing the details from a man telling you about your wife is very exciting.

Thanks for the suggestion...I love to hear her talking on the phone with her bfs about the nite before or the weekend she had with them. I love it when they call here and ask to speak with my wife, because I know that they are calling for a date and wanting to fuck her. I can jack off just thinking about it...She often asks them to describe over the phone what they want to do with her, and repeats it for my benefit while she rubs her clit...

don't know if your scribes are true or not. don't care. i just know that they make my willie hard

fantastic tale.....

I love hearing about these sluts

This relationship that my wife and I have makes my cock hard almost all of the time. Her and her fuck buddies have spent the entire weekend here at the house. In fact, they resumed fucking a couple of hours ago after dinner and are still fucking as I write this. I've jacked off at least a dozen times today alone. I'll write later and try to describe what took place in as much detail as possible.....

My wife said that she was bored tonite, so she told me to run her a hot bath and touch up her nails for her. She wanted her short black backless cocktail dress with the deep vee front and her 5 inch high heeled strappy black mule sandals, no bra. no panties and no stockings as usual. She did her make up and fixed her hair. She put on a pair of 3 inch hoop earrings and her silver ankle bracelet. She said that she was going for a drink out at the Hilton hotel near the airport. She would call me if she found somebody to fuck for the nite. She was gone almost 3 hours when she called a few minutes ago and told me not to expect her home tonite and to call the substitute teacher line in the morning for a replacement for her for the day. She said that she had met a very handsome, young, black business man from LA who's staying at the hotel for one more nite before he flies back home and he invited her up to his room for a nitecap....

I got home half an hour ago and found my wife sleeping nude, on her back with he legs spread open. Her labia are still splayed open and there is a trail of semen seeping from her cunt down the crack of her ass and onto the mattress. Her cunt is red and swollen. She's has some huge hickies on both of her tits around her nipples and on her neck and shoulders. I can see some dried cum on her stomach, tits and around her mouth. Her hair looks a little sticky in places too. She's wearing a different ankle bracelet, one that I haven't seen before, a gold one instead of the silver one that she left with last nite. It has some kind of initials on it...I can't wait to hear what happened...

Highlander

Man I cant hardly wait myself.:eek: :p Please hurry man and let us know:D okdeacon

She woke up around 11:00 pm moaning and pleasantly complaining about how sore her pussy and tits were. She was still leaking a lot of semen from her distended cunt. She said that Brian asked her up to his room and they could hardly wait to get their clothes off. He was hung like a horse! About 10" and thick...they fucked all nite, he mounted her in every position possible and fucked every hole she had and they fucked on the bed, the floor, the desk, the couch, chair, in front of the window in plain view of the hotel next door. He was like a fucking yogurt machine, she was always over flowing with semen everytime he came in her or on her...He was pretty rough, and the sex was very raw and animalistic. He would bite her behind her ears and around her nipples as he fucked the shit out of her...He's an MD attending a conference here. He has one more nite and she's meeting him for another round tonite. She showed me the gold ankle bracelet with his initials on it...the semen was still leaking as I said, and she told me to clean her up with my tongue. I was in heaven licking the inside of he thighs, labia and down her legs to her cum covered toes....

She was home around 4:00 am this time, she looked like she had been gang banged all nite. Semen everywhere and lots seeping out of her pussy lips. Once she got naked, she ordered me to lie down on the floor. She squatted over my mouth and pushed all of the cum that she had collected from her stud into my mouth and all over my face. It was warm and sticky, just the way I like it. She told me that they had fucked just as wildly as they had the nite before. She had a few more hickies and bite marks to show for it. Her cunt was swollen and red from the constant fucking she took from this guy's huge cock. Her ass hole was agape and was leaking semen too. She said that she loved feeling sore all over, it was worth every pounding stroke...She started to tell me all about her nite of fucking, while I jerked off. This guy Brian will be back in town in about a month for a follow up workshop of some sort. He's going to call her when he gets in to town...

Reactions: voyeurdudeandwife
Highlander

Smoking man just absolutely smoking. What a wonderful Hot Wife You have. I am sorry I did not get to see the photos you posted before you deleted them:( but Sir I thank you for sharing this wonderful wife of yours with us:p :p :D okdeacon

You are so welcome my friend. It's always more exciting being able to share our experiences with others who appreciate the lifestyle like yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread