• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

See attached

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3,748
  • Haha
Reactions: powerful11
Highlander, I want to personally thank you for all the exciting adventures of your beautiful wife. I have not to my knowledge seen a picture of her, but to have such a fuckable wife, she must be in a class of her own. I hope you continue with her adventures as I love to stroke my cuck dickie to such deserving women. I hope that she continues to reward you for your love and devotion to her. Having been cucked in the past I can only tell you just how l much I loved and looked forward to serving my (ex) wife and her BBC lovers. I know howeciting it is to crawl between the legs of the woman you love and to have the combined juices of your wife and her lovers enter your mouth.
Please continue with more of your loving wife. I will never be able to read enough of the two of you.

We appreciate your tribute to the lifestyle. Only someone who has lived it can truly believe it and know all that it entails....Many thanks!!

agree

Highlander,

I agree with Want2..... Please continue to keep us informed.

She's gone out to another party with her bar tender fuck buddy tonite...I've got such a hardon....She left dressed in a silky white backless halter top with a short black skirt with a slit up the side. Her 5" black, stappy sandals with ankle strap. She was wearing her 3" hoop earrings, gold ankle bracelet and gold nose stud. She had a long soak in the tub this afternoon, shaved silky smooth and smells so good!!

Last edited by a moderator:
She didn't cum home until Monday morning...I was a bit frantic, but so horny...

Please tell me more I would love to do her she sounds like such a fuckslut

Awesome!

Brilliant story! Awesome read! Reading this thread is an experience. Hope you keep posting.

She just got home this morning and does she look a mess....I must have slept pretty sound last nite because when I woke up this morning, she was sleeping next to me, nude and on her back. Her hair was messed up and had dried semen here and there. Her tits were caked in semen with hickies around her nipples, and the area surrounding her cunt. There was a large wet spot under her cunt on the mattress. Her legs were spread open and I could see that her labia and outer cunt were puffy and red from a constant fucking all nite long. There was fresh semen seeping out between her labia, down the inside of her thigh and on to the mattress. She looked exhausted...I'm up now, with a huge hard on and I can hardly wait for her to get up and tell me the details of her nite....I can also hardly wait to clean her up with my tongue...

My wife got a call from her doctor friend from LA, he wants to fly her down Friday nite for the weekend...She's agreed and very excited....and so am I...

what a wondeful fuck slut you have for a wife post some more pics so we can see her when she has been well fucked

My wife has confided in me that the reason for her trip down to LA is that her lover doctor has arranged for some plastic surgery to be performed on her pussy. She's having about a 1/4 of an inch of her labia minora trimmed off all around to allow even the biggest of cocks greater ease of access to her cunt without any irritation. She's also having part of her clit hood removed to ****** her clit so that she'll be capable of having multiple orgasms during intercourse. While a guy is fucking her, his cock will be able to rub more easily against her clit thus giving her potential orgasm after orgasm. It may mean that she will have orgasms even when she's not being fucked and in the most interesting of public places too....

be carefull on the clit hood. I have heard in some cases the surgical proceedure has been botched and the woman lost sensitivity so it could work against her!

But keep us posted

today is friday morning here, arizona, and sounds like she is still going. pattieboy is right with the clit and what the doctor wants to happen with it is a 50/50 shot, 60/40 at best. and what is the recovery time before she is able to be her"NEW"self? best of luck to both of you and please keep us posted.

Thanks for all of your comments and support. I had a frank conversation with her about all of this, after doing some of my own research on the net, and I convinced her to stay home and forgo the procedures. She really didn't know all of the possible drawbacks. Doc was a little po'ed when she called him. She went out with her work fuck buddy tonite...not home yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enjoyed every single post of this sluts miraculous journey. The decision to for go surgery I believe is a wise one. Much more after care involved then even for her piercings which I assume have all gone well. I like everyone else here would truly enjoy seing pics of this slut... don't show her face or head at all if you are worried about being recognized. Simply tits and spread cunt and ass will be more than enough!

if the DOC is a real doc, he would take his dick out of his ASS a realize what could happen if he went through with this. time to ,as you did, think of her health and saftey.

There are Docs and then there are Docs...this guy is a plastic surgeon...but then there are plastic docs and plastic docs... I think he thinks too much with his cock. I'm always thinking of her health and safety. We've written this guy out of her black book...thanks again for the supportive messages...

Nothing like the scent of fresh semen on her breath and in her pussy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread