• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckold slut wife

• Thread starterhighlander
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife just came home now. She'd been out all nite, started clubbing and then texted me that she was going with a couple of black guys to their house for some fun...

She sounds just like my wife, a complete slut.

Oh yeah!! Did I ever clean her up! She fell asleep afterwards and you wouldn't believe the big wet spot that appeared under her cum filled pussy when she fell asleep...

Well then , it doesn't sound like you cleaned her up very well at all... not if she leaked that much after you were finished.

That just speaks volumes on the amount of semen that she had inside her dirty little married cunt...

My wife got a call from a former female student teacher who had worked at her school a few years ago. She's in her mid twenties and a confirmed lesbian. She has always had a thing for my wife and once expressed her dream of making love to her one day. Well, she wanted to go for a drink with my wife to catch up on "school" gossip etc.

My wife said that her spidey sense told her that this girl was really wanting to make out with her. The idea of getting naked with this girl really excited her, so she agreed to meet her for a drink last night. My wife wore a short black skirt with a small slit up one side and a white lacey deep v crop top. No panties, bra or stockings and wore her 5" grey high heeled strappy sandals. With her short blonde hair, red lips, red painted finger and toe nails she looked absolutely slutty!

She left at 8:00 pm and got home around 2:00 am...Her hair was messed up and lipstick smudged. She said that they met for a drink and after having several, she agreed to go back to this girl's apartment for a smoke. Outside of the bar, the girl took my wife in her arms and next thing you know, they were doing some heavy necking. The girl reached under my wife's skirt and fingered her very wet pussy. When they got to her apartment, the girl took on the butch role and told my wife to strip. With them both then naked, they headed to her bedroom and my endured multiple orgasms at the hands and tongue of this young lady. My wife came home exhausted, and extremely fullfilled!!

Well, my wife has been out since Saturday nite. She called me around noon today and said that she had met a couple of young guys at one of the local clubs and went back to their apartment for a nite of fucking. They fell asleep and woke up at noon. She said that they were going out for some brunch and then cumming back to their apartment for some more fucking....

She came home totally wasted! Pussy all red and sticky with dry cum...

Looking forward to the weekend!! Her fuck buddy doc from LA is flying in Friday afternoon...

My wife is out playing with a colleague from school. He's 28, and very well hung...they've been fucking for over 7 months now off and on...

I wish I could provide pictures, but as I have explained before, she's a teacher and could be identified....sorry

Yep, I'm sure she could be identified without showing her face.. I mean just imagine how many people that she works with have seen her bare tits and ass...

Thanks Sharer, but how do I access this Team Viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread