• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolded to death

• Thread starterSlutLuvr
  • Start date
Looks to me more that she was convicted of stupidity :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
This clearly illustrates the value of a very good rule that should always be applied in cases like this — that is, a person placed in bondage should *never* be left unsupervised.

Well Worth it

18 months for a good time, getting rid of your hubby, and gaining all he owned plus a lover - well worth it. Not to mention all the freaks (like me) who now want so badly to be used by you. And don't think for a minute that hubby wasn't getting off on it, I would! Your best cum is always your next cum, unless this is your last cum.

Um.... say what?

Demandpull,

demandpull said:
If I had to go, that's how I would wanna go.

Whaddaya mean, *if*? You *will* have to go, just like the rest of us. As the economists say (in response to those preoccupied with "good" long-term investment returns): "In the long run, we'll all be dead."

But, even considering there aren't too many enjoyable ways to die, slow suffocation is probably not among the more pleasant choices.

As one man is said to have put it, when asked how he would like to die: "Shot by an enraged cuckold while in bed with his gorgeous wife, just after her intense orgasm."

But hey, to each his own....

—Custer

demandpull said:
if i had to go, that's how i would wanna go.

"With my high level of income, theres no reason I can't live to be 250 to 300 years old" ------- Ricky Bobbie :D

Custer Laststand said:
As one man is said to have put it, when asked how he would like to die: "Shot by an enraged cuckold while in bed with his gorgeous wife, just after her intense orgasm."

—Custer

Oh I already know EXACTLY how and when I'm going to die.

Within one day of me winning the powerball, and April gets me the worlds HOTTEST ****** (or several of them) and just as I'm getting undressed I will colapse over and be DOA to the hospital. :eek:

But hey, taking an optimistic view....

cuckoldinpanties said:
I already know EXACTLY how and when I'm going to die.

It will be within one day of winning the powerball, after April has solicited the worlds HOTTEST ****** (or several of them) for me. Just as I'm getting undressed, I will collapse and be delivered DOA to the hospital. :eek:

Jeez.... what a depressing development that would be.

But, looking on the bright side.... the probability of winning the powerball is exceedingly low, so if you aren't going to die until just after you win it, that implies a *very* low probability of death. :)

Don't hold your breath on that CIP. I can see it now. I win the power ball and take a trip to Vegas and have a gangbang in a hotel room. Huge cocks around and you are left cleaning up all their mess and you trip over some guys foot and when you fell down you chocked on the huge cock that tripped you:eek:

hotwifeapril said:
Don't hold your breath on that CIP. I can see it now. I win the power ball and take a trip to Vegas and have a gangbang in a hotel room. Huge cocks around and you are left cleaning up all their mess and you trip over some guys foot and when you fell down you chocked on the huge cock that tripped you:eek:

Custer says not to worry about winning the powerball,,, so there :p

Users who are viewing this thread