• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolding and Foot Fetish

• Thread starterMelo-Jenny
  • Start date
M

Melo-Jenny

Hi Guys,

I was reading through some of the other threads and I saw some references to foot fetishism., not a lot but enough to get my curiosity. My husband has a huge foot fetish and I was wondering if there was any connection between foot fetishism and the cuckold/hot wife fantasy? Does anyone have a similiar situation or has anyone read any articles about this anywhere? I just curious. Thanks
:confused:

Hey Jenny,

I guess I'm one of those that have both fantasises, feet and hot wife. I don't know if they are connected, i don't think so, it may just be coinsidence. Its a good question and I'll do some web research when I have the spare time.

I'm very into this but for me it is all connected. I'm into anything that reinforces my subjugation and various kinds of body worship are a big part of that. Foot worship...kissing and licking them, sucking toes on command certainly does this. I get turned on just rubbing my wife's feet. Its second only to ass worship...no...don't get me started. lol

Jenny, from what I have read here and there, it is pretty common to find the two things together, due to the empowering aspect associated to women in a cuckoldry relatiionship. Many men, as part of their submission to wives/gfs, are willing to workship their women's feet. FRANK

I know that i love womens feet. And there are times that when Baby Girl is getting fucked good i will suck her toes.

I'm in the lifestyle for real and in no way, shape or form do I find feet a turn on.

Of course a gal without feet isn't a turn on either :D

Feet, in and of themselves, aren't so much the turn on so much as being made to serve my wife in ways that both exalt her and degrade me. ;)

I to think there's connection, being at my wifes feet kissing and sucking her toes gives me the feeling of being her servant/slave. That she is my goddess to worship, that she does what she wants with whom she wants and mine is to kiss and suck her toes, her ass or wherever she wishes. I feel subseviant at her feet, like someone else should fuck her and all I should get is to worship her feet

Yes, in my case being told to get down onto my knees and kiss my wifes shoes and feet before she leaves to cuckold me and when she returns is very humiliating and degrading...and therefore very exciting ans sensual for me.
My wifes feet have become an altar for me, my place of worship as my wife keeps the rest of herself for her lover.
To have to get down on your knees daytime or evening and kiss the shoes of feet of another human being is very submissive and degrading.....and I LOVE IT ! ;)
For me it is definately a very strong part of the fem dom / cuckolding relationship that my wife and I share together.

I'm with CIP. Feet do not turn me on at all.

Nothing more than the effect a nice pair of high stilettoes has on the bum and calf muscles! :)

Definitely connected here...
I have many fantasies where I foolishly "trade" some sexual activities for foot worship. For example: I attempt to kiss her feet during the foreplay and she interrupts me saying that she has enough of this "silly foot fetish stuff", so I have to choose: for one month I can EITHER have sex with her OR kiss and lick her feet. When I go down and start kissing her feet she says that this is my last chance to change my mind, because if I don't she will find someone else to take care of her other needs... But I just keep licking...
And so on, have tons of those mixed cuckold/denial/feet fantasies.

Oh yeah mikewhimp I agree with you totally just wish she was dominate enough to make me get down and worship them. It's not as fun if I do it on my own.

Hi jojo
Yes i know what you mean, its definately not the same if you have to ask for it or suggest it yourself, it takes the "kick" out of it all.But if she is hard,cold and dominant and instructs you what you are to do, or "will be doing" etc...THAT is very exciting.

I think you have your answer....

Hi Ms. Melo-Jenny,

With regards to your question:

Melo-Jenny said:
My husband has a huge foot fetish and I was wondering if there was any connection between foot fetishism and the cuckold/hot wife fantasy?

I think you have the best answer (IMO) from Mikewimp. That is:

mikewimp said:
.... It's definately not the same if you have to ask [to kiss and lick your wife's feet and suck her toes], or suggest it yourself. It takes the "kick" out of it. But if she is hard, cold, and dominant and instructs you what you are to do, or "will be doing," etc... THAT is very exciting.

Can you be "hard, cold, and dominant" in demanding your husband bow down and kiss your feet?

Go for it.... you may find, in addition to taking a lover, that "coldly demanding" your husband worship your feet will have a synergistic effect and open a new dimension in your marriage.

—Custer

Actually, I don't have it in me to be dominant. I've tried to no avail but also found that it is not something that turns on either me or hubby. In his case I don't think it has anything to do with being submissive. I think he just likes feet, I'm just not sure why. We do incorporate his foot fetish into our fantasies. He loves to fantasize about kissing my feet while I have sex with another man.

For me to say, as a Cuck-wanna-be I'd like try all kinds of activites related to sex. foot fetishism is definitly in my interest list and there are much more. I like being degrated, and like to suck my wife's love's penis although I am not a gay. In short, I like all kinds of sex. I think most of cucks are the same.

Hi Ms. Melo-Jenny,

Thanks for your reply.

Melo-Jenny said:
Actually, I don't have it in me to be dominant. I've tried, but to no avail, and have also found it is not something that turns on either me or my hubby.

Well, you are who you are, of course, and whether or not you are "dominant" is certainly nothing you should lose sleep over, or concern yourself with in any other way.

Melo-Jenny said:
.... We do incorporate [my husband's] foot fetish into our fantasies. He loves to fantasize about kissing my feet while I have sex with another man.

That sounds cool. Have you considered suggesting to your husband in a sweet, slightly-seductive, non-dominant way that you'd really appreciate a foot message that includes him kissing and licking your feet when you come home from work, say, at least 3 times a week (or however often you'd like this form of attention)? My wife likes foot rubs a lot....

—Custer

RE: Can you be "hard, cold, and dominant" in demanding your husband bow down and kiss your feet?
Go for it.... you may find, in addition to taking a lover, that "coldly demanding" your husband worship your feet will have a synergistic effect and open a new dimension in your marriage.
—Custer

Yes we do, and its great ! :) its like cuckolding on steroids ! LOL

"if there was any connection between foot fetishism and the cuckold/hot wife fantasy?"

The worship of your mistress feet is an act of submission and reinforces her dominance over the cuck who is degraded, humilatated by the act. Also the wife wears open toed shoe out hot pink nails, and rings on the toes next to the big toe, telling the world she is a hot wife open for black cock, an husband is degraded and humilated because she is also wearing her wedding rings.

Users who are viewing this thread