• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

CUCKOLDING, HOTWIFING & SHARING

more pics to enjoy

xxx (2285).jpg
601-20.jpg
856_1000.jpg
701752524.jpg
17474433705.jpg
Cuck700.jpg
dsc_801m-41_15868871422_ob.jpg
IMG_0106.jpeg
IMG_6243.jpeg
IMG_8729.jpeg
IMG_9311.jpeg
*****.jpeg

I've had a lot of wonderful sex through out my life fucking girls and sucking cock but the best I have ever had is sharing my wife and I see on here a lot of other guys enjoy sharing theirs too, maybe just a personal thing but it gives me such a great feeling seeing her dressed or undressed sey, showing off and fucking other guys

Last night we went to dinner the restraint was crowded. The waiter asked if we minded sharing a table. We said ok. The couple were 21, and 22. They were pleasant, they said they were going dancing after an invited us to go. We went to the club. We danced a few dances and I noticed a guy about 50 watching my wife. I ended up inviting him to dance with her..after a few dances Cathy asked him if he wanted to do a horizontal mambo. He said it would be an honor. We took him home withbus.he and Cathy sat in the back sear exchanging passionate kiss. When we got home she took him to our spare room and for three hours I could hear them, they both came out smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back