• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

CUCKOLDING, HOTWIFING & SHARING

more pics to enjoy

313b.jpg
441_1000.jpg
1243.jpg
2017.01.14 - 1695.JPG
431442-34ddcdaab3de6ba3b67726c42bb9f903.png
bmy3eu23f16a1.jpg
Can get naked now.jpg
View attachment Cuckold beobachtet, reinigt dann die mollige Muschi der heiß(11).mp4
HotWife277.jpg
Jax a Cuckolds view 5 - edited.JPG
nT_1upip5eqcj38kfrcbv3srj3k.jpg
pic57808.jpg

Seeing my wife being used by other men is a real turn on. Just wish she would let me film it once

My wife was so suprised when she was in the shower and I invited the guy from work who helped me withbour car to go join her. That night she and I had the wildest sex after he got dressed and left. She loves BBC now

I support my wife going out on a girl's night out to clubs, and many times she has come home with no panties or bra and covered in cum

I like when the passive husband or BF is present, but is not taking part.
The perfect scenario is him watching, preferably naked, but bottomless at the minimum, and a picture or video captures his hard on. Especially if he is smaller in size.
I even prefer to see their cock twitch and stand at attention over masturbation.
I do agree with you 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Back