• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cuckolding in the 13th century - bulgaria

• Thread starterEngine9
  • Start date
I'd say wait to hear from the guy himself before postulating.

And Engine, if any of the above has some truth to it, don't let it go to your head. Great kingdoms and fortunes crumble at the mercy of an over-inflated ego.

E9,

kingbull said:
....And Engine, if any of the above has some truth to it, don't let it go to your head. Great kingdoms and fortunes crumble at the mercy of an over-inflated ego.

Kingbull's point is a good one.

—Custer

yes i'm alive & well, but just more busy the last couple months. i do have another girl i have been seeing on the side (married, just a fling), works crazier, had some personal/family issues as well...it's tougher to post recently...& i can't bang out a post in five minutes & i've had fewer half-hours of free-time to write, than i had. hopefully that'll change, cause i think i am entering in a new, deeper phase with allie & bill.

i always appreciate hearing from bubba bigs and king bull, who've been with me since the beginning of this & given me priceless advice at critical junctures...i have alot of gratitude to them both. sahara's new on the scene but amusing as all get-out, love reading her take on things.

before i get into recent events, i hear ya kb, at times, it does go to my head, but i know i need to stay grounded. and allie's mom has called me about getting together when she's here for the christmas holidays, and i realize landmines abound with that. i'm not being greedy, i'd rather not the complication, i wish she wasn't showing, and the temptation wasn't there. i feel on the verge of a new level with allie & bill, i'd rather focus on that.

i know tammy's loyalty to me is only because it's convenient. she suggests otherwise, but she broke off with her girlfriend last weekend & was pretty heartless about it. even asked if i'd be there when her ex picked up her things (i said no). she's been unusually needy since, and i've been going there to fuck her, but im not getting caught up in her drama. tammy really enjoys cock, period. perhaps she doesn't like that fact about herself, but it's true. in her lesbian relationships, the other girls worship her, the power gets her off. she got bored with the girl's she's with, so up and get another one, which no doubt she'll have soon. men don't give her the emotional things girls do, but it's really the power, and the ego-rush i think that drives things with her.

tammy wants me to fuck allie's mom. i hear kb & bb, that this could ruin everything. i'm staying out of it, as much as i can. i won't fuck her. i will feign an excuse. but tammy wants to talk to allie about it. i said, you can suggest it, but it's not coming from me. i'm sure allie will freak regarding the idea. but since her mom thinks something going on with allie & me, allie should at least know her mom's interest in me. with that out in the open, allie can at least be a blocker if she doesn't want anything to happen. let her explain to her mom why she cares enough to interfere (i don't mean it completely like that, but don't put it all on me either).

so i saw bill & allie last saturday nite (8 days ago), rite after getting the thank-you note email from bill. tammy couldn't attend which i was fine with. i've backpocketed the suggestions from the board, but i was trying to restrain myself. he thanked me, they were having me over for dinner, asked that i stay longer, and i wanted to establish more frequent visits. sahara, love your posts, and your pizza man imagery, but so long as things feel like they're progressing, i don't mind showing up to fuck his girl, so long as it instills my role with bill.

bill & i talked football over dinner, allie played the host, and while i want bill ultimately playing the host, i went along for now. when dinner was over and allie suggested dessert, i eyed down towards my bulge & she got on her knees and asked playfully if this was her dessert. bill watched as allie sucked my cock, on her knees in the kitchen.

when we went to the bedroom, allie asked bill if he wanted to take photos. she told him to use her camera as opposed to his, made a point of it.

need to rush some of the details on this one, but fucked allie hard on their bed, had her screaming "i love your cock" and "cum in my pussy, fill my pussy" and slammed into her with her hands on the headboard as i came inside her. as i pulled out, i hugged her tight & whispered "stay like this"...but i looked over at bill & i felt bad, he was waiting to join her & snuggle with her, and was being deprived...he looked sad, almost like he was going to cry...that got to me, i whispered for her to call him over & got out of bed & went to the bathroom, leaving the two of them alone.

then i went to the kitchen & made myself a drink, watching tv in their living room, lying naked on their couch.

15 minutes later, bill came in and asked "yr gonna stay for a bit rite?" and when i said sure, asked if i wanted anything. i said "will you go down on your wife and get her nice and wet for me?" he said sure.

i gave them time/space, watched college football, and when i came in, and told bill to go down on allie, i picked up the camera and took photos. it had been an hour since i had creamed his girl's pussy, but there was a moment i think when bill realized he was tasting my cum...he had no frame of reference for this, but he was tasting a creampie. he suddenly got back up, looked embarrassed and uttered "ok".

i fucked allie on the bed, and then against their bedroom wall, gave her two more orgasms...i wanted to grab the camera and get him jerking off in the background like as allie blew me, but the moment wasn't rite. i also didn't want to give allie a facial without him asking for it. so instead, after she came against the wall, i had her drop to her knees and within seconds was blasting loads down her throat. when she stood up, her face was spotless, my cum was down her throat, in her stomach.

i could've done alot more, i could have pushed the cuck in bill more, but time's ceased being my enemy, i deferred to simply letting things/reality slowly sinking in with bill. he hasn't been married for three months yet, and he's already surrendered alot.

he called me about wed nite & i genuinely couldn't, so then he threw out sat nite (last nite). i said sure.

this time tammy joined me. we just went for drinks, and smoked pot and there was no more calculation on my part. i no longer have to work on making it happen. i suggested we try a different room, and sat on their bathroom sink counter as tammy and allie took turns blowing me. when it was allie's turn, i pushed her head down, having her take as much as she could, with her gagging twice. bill stood by the entrance.

when i fucked allie in their bed, tammy joined in a little, spanking allie's ass, licking my balls. after i came inside allie, tammy suggested bill go down on her. he almost started to & then tammy said "eat that cum out of her" and bill did an abrupt stop & got up. he looked embarassed and went to the kitchen, saying he'd forgot his drink.

since tammy was participating, she banned bill from taking any photos. and he was too embarassed to jerk off with tammy there. i kind of felt like she didn't belong there, was an impediment to the advances that have been made.

i didn't want to over-reach, i didn't want bill feeling anymore freaked & that he had enough to think about. so i called it a nite. he seemed relieved. i told him to call me, if he was up for watching football today.

then i went over to tammy's and fucked till we crashed out at 3am. he didn't take me up on watching football, but i got a message from him tonite. allie apparently made him aware that im out of town for the thanksgiving holiday thru the wknd, and he wants to have me over tuesday nite. i'm not gonna get back to him till tomorrow, but will tell him yes. ok, so im still the pizza boy, saying sure most of the time, but i do think he's seriously progressing into becoming a full-on cuck.

yes, there's things ive thought of to really bring that out, but i think the last few times, are getting him ready for new levels.

Tammy

Tammy seems crass and careless. I don't know what to do about her. I think that your relationship w/ Allie & Bill has moved past Tammy. She's the guest now. If you, Allie, and Bill allow her to come along, she shouldn't egg Bill on too much. You seem to strike a better balance as to what he might be able to deal with.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
why did allie make a point of him using her camera? she must have some purpose in that. wow, he did the creamoie thing. too bad tammy ruin a really freash one for him to taste. maybe next time allie could suggest it for her/his pleasure. while all this action was going on did bill get any release on either day?

Tammy probably sees (a Engine9/allie's mum sexing encounter) as a "power trip" way to "tame another sheila". She has just "flicked" her current lesbian partner, so lovers are expendable like putting on clean underwear each day.

If Engine9 can tame allie's mum, then Tammy might want to be involved as well for fmf. You can never rule out what might be lurking in the mind of a lesbian bull who is not currently in a committed relationship.

Engine9 has created a never-ending story like Paton Place.
What would Bill like for Christmas? (cuckold horns and a new photo album).

Maybe Engine9 could be charging us all a monthly fee, because we seem to be hooked?
Bill is hooked too. How many readers could not look at this thread for 30 days without sneaking back for a peep?

We all need a regular feed of Engine9's words; and Bill is close to needing several creampies a week. Dam, we are all addicted to sex, we are all like Bill !

always entertaining sahara...tammy's been pushing the me & allie's mom thing for months, so the gf breakup isn't the motivator...tho i think she's more inclined to feel allie out about it (but that's strictly her deal & i've been pretty adamant to her about that).

i'm seeing them tomorrow solo & do think it's time to send bill out for something, and have some one-on-one time with allie at their place. i want to hang for a while & leave bill with some new photos before going away, but i'm not going to push too hard. i think i'm able to control myself better now in that regard. even if i have to be quick, will update before i take off.

to bradley's point, yes tammy is certainly less useful than she was last spring (she was instrumental then). but she can be a ton of fun to hang out with, we've gotten to know each other pretty well, but as far as seeing bill & allie, i prefer to show up alone now.

to tied, allie wanting her camera used was about allie taking control. he'll have to ask to see them from her, or to download them, whatever she's comfortable with.

& to tied & d-dan, i wouldn't say bill's a cream pie eater, so much as he inadvertently tasted one the saturday nite before last. it was a good hour before i fucked her again as i hung in their living room watching football. allie told me later she jerked bill off with a handjob while i was in the other room. when he went down on her, i think he was in automatic pilot mode, like play his role getting her ready to be fucked.

after he was going down on her for maybe two minutes, he abruptly got up and said "ok" like she's ready, but i got the sense that it had just clicked with him, that he might be tasting my cum. or maybe he tasted something different than just allie's pussy. at any rate, he got up quick after that.

this passed saturday, when tammy suggested bill go down on allie afterwards, he had moved to the bed, and kneeled down...but tammy blew it, freaked bill out, with her over-reach comment. he may have realized the implication himself even w/o tammy.

so i'd say at this point, he did get a taste of a cream-pie without realizing it, and stopped when he realized what he might be tasting.

anyway, will see how tomorrow nite goes.

so how did it go?

please continue

We are all waiting to hear what has been happening. I hope you find the time to post soon.

Maybe "real life" intervenes....

Bevw,

bevw said:
We are all waiting to hear what has been happening. I hope you find the time to post soon.

If E9 is a fireman, as suggested by his screen name, maybe he's on 2 weeks, off 2 weeks.

If he works in the private sector (as it's called), maybe he's tied up because his company is immersed in attempting to negotiate a bailout with the federal gov't.

—Custer

* One hears the phrase "real life" fairly often, but what that means is never defined. I suggest a good working definition would be: " 'Real life' is wherever you are and whatever you have to deal with."

just tried posting (needs to be in 2 parts)

ok, so hung out with bill & allie 3 times in the last week & some significant developments, particularly last nite.

each time, i went over there solo, w/o tammy. she took a little issue with that, but i told her that bill felt intimidated/less comfortable the last time she was there, and that i was excluding her simply temporarily, as bill got more ok with all of this (which she for now, accepted).

so i'll start with last week, the tuesday before thanksgiving, showing up at their apt...

bill greeted me a little awkwardly & fixed me a drink, as allie had gotten home late from work and was in the bedroom changing. we talked about our respective thanksgiving plans...they were going to his parents in the suburbs for the wknd. allie was wearing a cute pink ruffled dress & we made out for a minute when she came out & she apologized & asked if it was ok if we order in food.

i said "i'm fine" & allie said no, that it was no trouble, and then "r u ok w/chinese" & i said sure. she asked bill to grab the menu from the top of the fridge & she had me look on w/her. not a big chinese fan, but ordered a chicken dish, allie got everything steamed & she had bill order it up.

after finishing a drink, allie had me sit on their counter & began to blow me as bill asked if he could get her camera (she said ok).

within 10 minutes, i was fucking allie on their living room couch, her dress on the floor (didn't bother w/bill going down on her). when the buzzer rang, i was fucking allie doggie & bill put the camera down to get the door. i wanted to keep fucking her, but allie told me to wait & got up & grabbed a robe from the bedroom.

as bill was paying the guy, allie was making sure the order was gotten rite & i wondered if the delivery guy wondered anything as i came up from behind in nothing but boxers. as the guy left, allie took her robe off, naked & led me by hand back to the couch. after only a few minutes of fucking, allie signaled she was gonna cum & i shot my load inside her afterwards (bill watched awkwardly, not grabbing the camera).

then we ate dinner back in the kitchen & conversation was sureally normal, with allie talking about thanksgiving, shopping plans etc, bill talking about football games, like i so hadn't just fucked his wife.

after dinner & a few more drinks, she led me to their bedroom & their bed, which is now a norm/commonplace. bill pulled her aside to ask if he could bring the camera & she said sure...then paused & looked at me...i said yeah.

when he went back to the living room, i told her to get him to jerk off during it, that i wanted to take a photo of that. bill pulled up a chair & got photos of his wife blowing me as i lay on their bed. i didn't push him on going down on her, knowing he'd been freaked before, after i'd fucked her.

as i slid my cock inside her, allie turned to the side, looked at bill & told him to "take it (his cock) out"...after she said it a second time, he did & began jerking off when she said "it's ok, you're hard, just do it."

then i said "let's get a photo of that" & she told bill to hand me the camera. i loved where allie's been going with all this, finally internalizing all the comments i've made to her, but man, what a bitch it was trying to fuck allie & take a picture of bill jerking off at the same time. it was quite impossible actually & i whispered that to allie & put the camera down & resumed concentration on fucking her.

as she was about to cum, she told bill to cum simultaneously w/her. surprisingly, she came first & then afterwards told him to cum & if he needed help. bill said no, that he was about to & allie signaled for me to briefly pulled out & she took a photo of him cumming. it was the first time i actually really watched bill cum undistracted, his hand cupped over his dick as it slid down his shaft.

it gave an extra charge seeing allie pushing him like that, and then i went to town on allie, banging her from behind, the bed squeaking, the headboard hitting the wall. i started talking dirty after being relatively quiet. allie kept the camera on the bed next to her & bill sat there, not reaching for it.

i asked her what she was thankful for (being thanksgiving) & asked "r u thankful for my cock allie" & when she said yes, i said "tell me what yr thankful for"

bill just watched as i slammed his wife hard with her uttering "i'm thankful for yr cock"...then me saying "tell me how much you love my cock, love being fucked by me"

then i started in with telling her how i was giving her holiday fuck, her thanksgiving fuck, her holiday cock & she came again. she was fucking back into me in a way, where suddenly i was caught by surprise how i lost control & began blasting into her.

i didn't want to deprive him of his afterwards-cuddle, so i got up, began to get dressed as he joined her on their bed.

rather than counting on bill to call me, allie asked me if i would be around when they got back from thanksgiving wknd. she suggested this past monday & i said i could only hang for a bit on monday, that i was more free on tuesday (last nite). before bill could chime in, she said "how bout both nites". i said sure.

on my way home, i was thinking about how far allie now has taken charge, how much bill now supplicates himself to her, what he'd be thinking having thanksgiving dinner at his parents place, the newlyweds. i was thinking how a year ago, i was sending allie back to him with her pussy filled, him unknowing, how far things have since gone.

but i was also afraid i over-reached with the whole holiday-fuck, thankful-for-my-cock talk. i was wary that allie was going to say he freaked again, how we need to take a break, that mon-tue might not happen.

but when i talked to her on the phone friday (day after thanksgiving), she was totally cool, fine. she said the two of them had been shopping all day (sounded like he was following her around, pampering her) & that she was thinking of making the camera thing a treat & not a given. i re-confirmed she still had a video cam & said he was probably dying to film us, like the video he jerked off to repeatedly that turning-point wknd, now 15 months ago.

i didn't expect to write such an essay, so will briefly talk about monday nite. it was a show-up, fuck his wife & leave nite anyway.

so after a drink & small talk we proceeded to the bedroom. as i was getting undressed, allie talked to him in the corner and offered him a choice of taking photos that nite or filming video of us the next nite (last nite). i didn't hear his reply but he chose filming the following nite, because allie had him ask me if i was ok with it. his eyes were on the floor when he asked & i said sure, patting him on the back as i went to the bathroom...thinking how easy allie is making this happen now.

so he sat in the chair & i fucked her, me not dirty talking, bill just watching (no camera & not jerking off) & after allie came, i began tit fucking her, sliding my cock between her big tits.

she'd lean up to suck it at times, and i helped tilt the pillow up so she could really suck it. we were on allie's side of the bed & i moved her to bill's & readjusted the pillows, this time his pillows...i pulled out of her mouth & came...not aiming for her face, but over it...she had her tounge out, but i shot straight passed it...first few big shots rite onto the pillows, then her hair & finally forehead & a little on her face. at least half my load had landed on his pillow.

i got up to get dressed, but as he lied next to her back on allie's side, with my cum mega-obvious on his pillow, seeping in or drying, i felt a new statement had just been made & i still was hard from the power rush (never really receded, even on the way home).

so at times like that, i tend to over-reach, and i just went for it, as i was about to leavae, said "tomorrow, i want to see you in bridal type lingerie, why don't u go out tomorrow at lunch, i want to see you wearing that."

allie was cradiling him but didn't seem too phased by my comments & said "i have something here i can wear". i went up & kissed her, then shook bill's hand & told them i'd see them tomorrow.

which at long last, takes me to last nite...

E9 the pillow thing was genius. seems like an incredible time.

since allie is your little subbie, how about her getting a dog collar and a leash? maybe one for bill from her as well. that would present all types of scenarios. or watch a football game there and place some bets/dares.

bill running out for a scavenger hunt of things might be fun as well. be sure to include at least one uncomfortable item for him to get.

well have a great weekend. BTW what has become of allie's mother coming in?

tied

Last edited by a moderator:
thought more about allie buying a collar for bill. not a good idea now. maybe in the future.

tiedandteased said:
thought more about allie buying a collar for bill. not a good idea now. maybe in the future.

He should get one for Allie first. Stockroom.com is a good place if you're interested, Engine. My favorite, though, I got in Vegas at a little shop at the Hard Rock (pic attached.)

Attachments

• IMG_1745.jpg
    IMG_1745.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 443
well, i just talked to bill online for two hours. i have not been seeking him out, haven't been online much, but he IM'd me. sure, i could have said i couldn't talk (that's true) but it came down to me, wanting to see what he was gonna say. i was prob an a-hole at the end & prob one for posting this now. i wasn't even gonna post, but just saw d-dan's post which has this at the top-of-the-board again, and i got insight on where his head is at tonite. can't really comment on it just yet, as it went on for a while & as im in about-to-fall-asleep-mode, need to give some thought.

but very quickly, they were away this wknd. he emailed if i could do yesterday (monday), just before they left & i told him i couldn't. so the plan is to meet either fri or sat nite. but no plans for collars anytime soon (tho really do appreciate suggestions to backpocket), but after last tuesday nite, im in momentary one-step-back mode. i got no "mellow out" talk from allie at all, she seemed fine with it, but i had a gnawing feeling i got carried away at the end.

& i keep reminding myself that time is not the encroaching character it was last summer & holidays are aren't relevant markers.

allie's mom arrival is the opposite... in my head i'm hearing, tick-tick-tick-tick & not in a good way. she's in the wknd before christmas. too late to get into details, but hooking up ain't in the cards (& i'm getting the sense from tammy, that allie will make sure she's around, and truth is, i wouldn't do it behind allie's back).

anyway, this im sure will spill onto two posts, but talk w/bill from earlier...

bill (10:24:29 PM): Hey dude
me (10:24:55 PM): hey man, been a while, how r u?
bill (10:25:22 PM): I'm fucked up dude over this whole thing with that guy and my wife.
me (10:25:40 PM): relax man & and tell me what's new
bill (10:26:30 PM): I called in sick to work yesterday so I could stay home and watch a video of him fucking her. How fucked up is that
me (10:26:59 PM): well is that the only way u could watch in private?
bill (10:27:41 PM): Yeah that's why I did it. If she's at the gym I get paranoid that she'd forget something or she would question why I chained the door.
me (10:27:51 PM): what do u mean?
bill (10:28:54 PM): If she came home unexpectedly when I was watching. And If I have headphones on, I wouldn't hear her. So yesterday I could watch withouut being nervous about being caught and really watch it.
me (10:29:10 PM): does she not know u have a video?
bill (10:29:34 PM): Yeah she asked him to let me film it
me (10:30:00 PM): nice man, i'm jealous, so why be nervous watching? she knows u have it rite?
bill (10:30:26 PM): Yes she knows but I don't want her catching me jacking off to it.
me (10:30:41 PM): well she must assume u do, rite?
bill (10:31:15 PM): Yeah I think she does but I'd rather not have her catch me. It's just very embarrassing.
me (10:31:35 PM): got ya, so how was the day off watching?
bill (10:32:12 PM): I felt pathetic. I didn't even leave our apartment or check my blackberry. I just watched it over and over.
me (10:32:31 PM): what's the vid like? what's she doing, what's on it?
bill (10:33:02 PM): He fucks her hard right on my bed and before that she blows him.
me (10:33:21 PM): how long is it, how many times u watch it?
bill (10:34:01 PM): It's about 25 minutes. I watched it about 8 times but parts of it I watched more.
me (10:34:17 PM): give me a sense of it, how does it start & end etc.
bill (10:35:06 PM): It's so fucked up dude. I've taken photos before but he said thata if we were going to film it, that he wanted her dressed like a bride.
me (10:35:35 PM): well that's a common fantasy thing, so she was dressed up as a bride like on wedding day?
bill (10:36:03 PM): Not like a wedding dress. But all white lingerie and fucking garters
me (10:36:19 PM): did she have a veil? she look hot?
bill (10:37:43 PM): No veil. It's so embarrassing but at first he had me undress her and show her off to the camera and then had me brush her hair like I was her handler. And then he had me dress her again so he could have her dressed like that.
me (10:37:58 PM): k, and?
bill (10:38:40 PM): He had me film her sucking his cock. It's fucked up. He was saying shit like how she was his cocksucking bride and telling her to worship it. That kind of stuff.
me (10:38:57 PM): pretty hot, she suck it good?
bill (10:39:19 PM): Yeah she's totally into it. It's so fucked up.
me (10:39:33 PM): u cum alot watching?
bill (10:40:01 PM): Yeah alot. Several times yesterday before she got home
me (10:40:19 PM): just watching the bj? did he cum in her face?
bill (10:41:32 PM): No he didn't cum in her face. After he fucks her for like 15 minutes. I replayed the part when she came. Her whole body shakes and her voice goes up as she moans and screams.
me (10:41:49 PM): sound hot, where did he fuck her?
bill (10:42:06 PM): On my fucking bed.
me (10:42:15 PM): where did he cum?
bill (10:42:34 PM): Inside her with his balls riight up against her.
me (10:42:59 PM): wow, nice, u jerked watching him cumming inside yr wife?
bill (10:44:02 PM): Yeah. It's so fucked up. He just gives her such a good fucking. I just watch the way his dick plows her so naturally and the way it gets her off. I'm so fucked.
me (10:44:22 PM): why r u fucked?
bill (10:44:55 PM): Because even if I do get my stamina back I just can't compete with that.
me (10:45:09 PM): don't sweat it, enjoy it, it's hot
bill (10:46:26 PM): I'm scared dude. I'm scared of her leaving me. I'm scared that she doesn't see me as a man anymore. I'm fucking holding a camera as he fucks my wife in my fucking bed. It's gotten very fucked up.
me (10:47:13 PM): u were scared of her not marrying u & were off base. now she sounds happy & u had fun jerking yesterday, rite? u get off from the vid rite?
bill (10:47:45 PM): It's more like a fixation. Whenever I have a chance I want to watch it.
me (10:48:00 PM): why u not watching now?
bill (10:48:29 PM): Because she's here. I was looking at photos of her with him earlier.
me (10:48:42 PM): jerking off lookin at em?
bill (10:48:51 PM): Yeah
me (10:49:01 PM): what photos?
bill (10:49:39 PM): Before the video we took photos a couple of times. It's just easier than watching the video with her here.
me (10:49:53 PM): you prefer the vid?
bill (10:50:16 PM): Yeah but the whole thing is so overwhelming
me (10:50:36 PM): what was the photo u jerked off to earlier?
bill (10:51:03 PM): Just her getting fucked by him with her tits bouncing up
me (10:51:27 PM): nice, yr wife's got nice big tits rite
bill (10:51:58 PM): I think they're amazing and natural and beautiful.
me (10:52:14 PM): nice man, why don't u send me the pic
bill (10:52:56 PM): I can't. You don't realize how humiliating this whole thing is. I can't have this get out.
me (10:53:31 PM): relax man, nothing's getting out, i just wanted to take a lil look is all
bill (10:54:00 PM): I'm sorry dude. I can't. I'm paranoid as hell right now of anyone finding.
me (10:54:18 PM): well she's the one on cam not u
bill (10:55:50 PM): My wife took a photo of me jacking off to completion as I watched him fuck her. How could I fucking explain that to anyone I know. Or him filming me brushing her hair to make her more fuckable for him. There's no fucking way.
me (10:56:29 PM): no sweat man, forget i asked, but you've got a vid again rite, u must be psyched about that

me (10:56:29 PM): no sweat man, forget i asked, but you've got a vid again rite, u must be psyched about that
bill (10:58:21 PM): Dude if she wasn't here I would be watching it again right now. But I know it's not healthy at all. It's destroying my fucking manhood. I have zero fucking confidence. I can't even fuck my wife for more than a minute.
me (10:58:52 PM): was it intense watching her on vid yesterday, give u mega-orgasms?
bill (10:59:32 PM): Yeah which is so fucked up. I'm pausing it and looping it at certain parts.
me (11:00:09 PM): k, so with the vid yr girl originally did, which you broke, u would've paid alot to get back, u wouldn't want to lose this, rite?
bill (11:01:46 PM): No but I feel like the ultimate pussy like my manhood's been tottally shredded. He treats her like his plaything and I'm nervous around her and doing everything I can just to make her happy with me.
me (11:02:07 PM): like what do u do to make her happy?
bill (11:03:41 PM): I give her whatever she wants or whatever she asks. We haad our 3 month anniversary the Monday before last. I sent her flowers at work. He came over that night and fucked her.
me (11:03:59 PM): did he know it was yr anniv?
bill (11:04:42 PM): I don't know. He was at my wedding I don't know if he realized. But he came over and had his way with her and jizzed all over my fucking pillow.
me (11:05:01 PM): u film it?
bill (11:06:05 PM): No it's fucked up but I wish I had. He just doesn't fucking care. Or he knows I'm not going to stop him and just take it. God you don't how much of a pussy I felt when he did that.
me (11:06:28 PM): did it just happen or was it deliberate?
bill (11:07:26 PM): I think he had to know what he was doing like a fuck you to me. But part of me would want to see it on video and I'm thinking what the fuck is wrong with me.
me (11:07:40 PM): what do u mean?
bill (11:08:23 PM): I mean I should probably go for counseling but I couldn't even admit 1/10th of what's going on. It's so goddamn embarrassing.
me (11:08:37 PM): what'd u do with the pillow?
bill (11:09:04 PM): I crumpled the pillow case and put it in the back of my closet afterwards.
me (11:09:17 PM): how did it happen, what were they doin?
bill (11:10:10 PM): He was fucking her tits. She was lying down and he was on top of her. She was blowing him as well at times and when he came he shot on my pillow
me (11:10:26 PM): how'd yr wife react?
bill (11:11:19 PM): She didn't react. She did to having his cum on her face but she didn't say anything about the pillow. I took it off as she was getting ready for bed.
me (11:11:33 PM): why didn't u film it?
bill (11:12:03 PM): I don't know dude. She said I could take photos that night or film it the next night.
me (11:12:31 PM): got ya, well at least u got the vid, like the one she originally made, gotta be happy about that
bill (11:12:57 PM): I wouldn't say "happy". It's too fucked up.
me (11:13:24 PM): why, u wanted to call that guy and pay him for the bj video last year, rite?
bill (11:14:02 PM): I know. What's wrong with me. I get turned on and jack off watching her with another guy.
me (11:14:25 PM): it's ok man, it's very commom, i'm the same way
bill (11:15:11 PM): But it's that feeling of feeling reduced. Why does that get me so hard. It goes back to the first time I saw her suck that guy off on camera.
me (11:15:27 PM): what do u mean?
bill (11:16:36 PM): I should have wanted to kick his ass. Instead I watched it over and over jacking off like a total pussy. It's like it conditioned that feeling to give me a hard on.
me (11:16:56 PM): nothing wrong with it man
bill (11:18:05 PM): Dude there's something wrong when a guy is regularly coming here to fuck my wife in my bed and I sit like there a pussy jacking off and filming it.
me (11:18:39 PM): he's keeping yr wife satisfied, her pussy satisfied, yr being a good husband by keeping her happy
bill (11:19:12 PM): I just feel so weak. I stare at his dick and how he just takes her so naturally like I'm in fucking awe.
me (11:20:01 PM): of course man, he's dominant, it's like, i don't know, darwin, or human nature, she's gonna go for the big cock that knows how to fuck her
bill (11:20:44 PM): But I keep thinking what it says about me. I just sit there like the ultimate pussy boy.
me (11:21:13 PM): i think yr over-thinking, im the same way, i defer to the stronger alpha male guy myself
bill (11:21:51 PM): But then I think maybe she's right. Maybe I am submissive. Whatever that really means.
me (11:22:18 PM): well what do u think it means? why do u think that?
bill (11:23:44 PM): I'm intimidated by him. I have lost all my confidence. I feel like a third wheel when he's here. I do whatever my wife tells me. He wanted champagne and she had me run out to the store and get them it.
me (11:24:00 PM): what was that like?
bill (11:25:14 PM): It was right after they fucked. I felt reduced and humiliated. I was jealous wondering what they would be talking about or laughing at me and I was in a hurry to get back.
me (11:25:37 PM): sounds to me like yr doing everything u should be doing
bill (11:25:54 PM): How do you mean?
me (11:26:21 PM): yr keeping yr wife happy & yr making sure the guy who fucks her is happy
bill (11:27:43 PM): But it's so fucked up. If people knew I can't even imagine. I felt like the woman at the store was looking at me funny. When people mention my wife at work I get paranoid.
me (11:28:01 PM): why r people at work mentioning yr wife?
bill (11:29:55 PM): They're not really but a few guys asked me today if she would be at my work Christmas party. I just feel I'm being fake acting like our marriage is great. We had Thanksgiving dinner and it was like a Hallmark movie but meanwhile I'm thinking about how she told him she was thankful for his cock as he fucked her before we went home.
me (11:30:20 PM): do u wish u hadn't married her?
bill (11:31:22 PM): God no. I'm so thankful she went through with it and married me. I love her so much. I'm just really scared of her leaving me.
me (11:31:40 PM): why do u think she'd leave u?
bill (11:32:39 PM): Because I can't fucking satisfy her. Not if I have to call him up and ask him to fuck her. It's so embarrassing.
me (11:33:19 PM): but u meet her needs in other ways & even with sex, u make sure she's satisfied, she won't leave u man
bill (11:34:06 PM): I hope so. I just feel I walk on egg shells with her. And I put her on a fucking pedestal. I do everything to keep her happy.
me (11:34:33 PM): & im sure u are & why u have nothing to worry about
bill (11:35:29 PM): But how can she respect me and what's going to change. I can get my stamina back but I can't compete with his dick size.
me (11:35:58 PM): i'm sure she respects u, have u talked to her about it?
bill (11:36:51 PM): She says it's a "for now" thing. But do I have to wait until we have kids for things to change
me (11:37:26 PM): so you'd rather he didn't come by? or that fuck vid u filmed of them was destroyed?
bill (11:38:06 PM): No which is fucked up. If he stopped coming over it would be all on me and then I'd be more scared.
me (11:38:23 PM): so yr thankful for him?
bill (11:39:15 PM): I guess I am yeah. But it's fucked up. C'mon you know it is. How would I ever explain such a thing
me (11:39:52 PM): u don't have to explain anything, it's nobody else's business, period. how did the thank-u note go btw?
bill (11:40:28 PM): It was fine. It was totally humbiling and humiliating but she was OK with it and he was cool about it.
me (11:40:41 PM): what's up with his girlfriend?
bill (11:41:22 PM): I'm not sure. They never had a traditional relationship. She's bi and has girlfriends. I'm kind of glad that she's not been around lately.
me (11:41:32 PM): why's that?
bill (11:42:59 PM): She just intimidates me. She's very sexually confident and she exudes it. It just makes me more nervous like she's laughing at me. But then I wonder will he want my wife full time and does she want that.
me (11:43:09 PM): why's that?
bill (11:43:40 PM): Because she's like putty with him. She does whatever he says.
me (11:44:03 PM): it's just yr wife's pussy talking man, just let her be satisfied & you'll be fine
bill (11:44:55 PM): But a healthy marriage is a good sex life. I can't satisfy her even remotely like he does.
me (11:45:27 PM): yr keeping her happy by letting her be w/him. what do u mean she's like putty?
bill (11:46:49 PM): Just that with me, she takes charge and will say we're going to do this or that but with him she just melts. And she will do whatever he says.
me (11:47:15 PM): like he's got her hyptnotized w/his cock?
bill (11:47:38 PM): Yeah that is one way to describe it.
me (11:48:17 PM): had gf's of mine like that with a few other guys, just give 'em that freedom man & all will be cool
bill (11:48:43 PM): I'm just afraid dude and I feel like a total wuss
me (11:49:00 PM): if she weren't there would u be watching the fuck vid rite now?
bill (11:49:16 PM): Yeah I'm sure I would

convo w/bill continued

bill (11:49:16 PM): Yeah I'm sure I would
me (11:49:47 PM): i think u just need to accept that u like it, u do get off watching rite?
bill (11:50:51 PM): Yes I do but it's complicated dude. I used to be so confident and I never had to worry about satisfying a girl. I just don't want her to leave me.
me (11:51:28 PM): she won't man, she loves u, remember that, follow her lead on things, don't fight her & you'll be fine
bill (11:52:22 PM): I know but objectively I think to myself what am I doing taking a day off from work to jack off to that video
me (11:52:50 PM): it's understandable man, relax, yr getting yr rocks off, enjoy it
bill (11:53:33 PM): I know but if even she knew that's why I called in sick I couldn't face her looking at me
me (11:54:02 PM): yr making too big a deal of it, she doesn't know & wouldn't prob freak like u think she would.
bill (11:54:23 PM): I'm sorry dude I'm just worried.
me (11:54:49 PM): i understand but relax, she's not gonna leave u man
bill (11:55:30 PM): It's not just that. He's not been as available lately. If he stopped showing then she might want some other guy.
me (11:55:48 PM): other guy? is there someone else?
bill (11:56:24 PM): No but if he weren't around it could be some new random guy. I don't know.
me (11:56:52 PM): k, so you'd rather it be him, than some guy u don't know?
bill (11:57:27 PM): I guess so yeah because when they're together, it seems more about lust and sex.
me (11:57:57 PM): like he doesn't want a full-on relationship w/her?
bill (11:58:25 PM): Well that scares me as well but I don't get that sense from him.
me (11:58:52 PM): mean, like it's more that he's just there for sex kind of thing?
bill (11:59:14 PM): Yeah which I know sounds messed up
me (11:59:36 PM): it doesn't sound messed up man, it kinda makes sense
bill (12:00:32 AM): Well it's also that he's seeing her friend. And he told me once how it's very no strings and neither of them is looking for a serious relationship.
me (12:00:51 AM): have friends of yrs met him?
bill (12:01:14 AM): Not really. At my wedding would be the only time.
me (12:01:35 AM): would they remember him or be aware of him?
bill (12:01:49 AM): No I don't think so.
me (12:02:18 AM): so it's a good arrangement, he's not looking for a relationship & it's very discrete/anonymous
bill (12:02:56 AM): Well also from just how he is with his girlfriend, I don't think he's looking for a girl to settle down with.
me (12:03:17 AM): hey i just had an idea
bill (12:03:27 AM): What's that?
me (12:03:54 AM): u want to ensure that yr wife is satisfied esp with the holidays coming up rite?
bill (12:04:01 AM): Yeah
me (12:04:19 AM): i'm thinkin maybe u should revisit that thank-u note idea
bill (12:04:31 AM): What do you mean?
me (12:05:04 AM): u sent me what u were thinking of saying the last time, and i remember it being kind of vague & generic, like what was the basic theme again?
bill (12:05:26 AM): I said essentially that we appreciated him coming over
me (12:05:41 AM): & that was yr wife's idea rite?
bill (12:06:28 AM): Well yeah. It certainly wasn't mine. I dreaded sending that but she practically told me to send it.
me (12:07:06 AM): I think if u really want to ensure he keeps coming over & satisfying her, u should write him again, only from u & w/o being asked
bill (12:07:29 AM): I can't. It was humiliating enough the first time.
me (12:08:00 AM): the last time she told u to send it, i'm saying this time, u take control, and initiate it yourself.
bill (12:08:25 AM): Dude I got some dignity I'm trying to hold on ot
me (12:08:58 AM): well if the choice is your dignity or keepin yr girl happy, where do u net
bill (12:09:27 AM): What are you suggesting? That I write him again without her asking me to?
me (12:10:00 AM): yeah, pretty much, that if u want to ensure he keeps coming by, i think it'd help to speak more directly
bill (12:10:11 AM): How do you mean?
me (12:10:43 AM): like the lose b.s. about how u appreciate him coming over & tell him directly why...it's not cause he's some great conversationalist rite?
bill (12:10:53 AM): No
me (12:11:21 AM): u want to play to his ego, u said u are in awe of his cock, rite? have you ever told him that?
bill (12:11:34 AM): C'mon dude how can I
me (12:11:54 AM): ok, then on a very basic level what does he give yr wife?
bill (12:12:09 AM): He gives her good sex
me (12:12:26 AM): he gives her orgasms rite?
bill (12:12:34 AM): Yeah
me (12:12:51 AM): and it sounds like they're pretty intense ones rite?
bill (12:12:59 AM): Yeah
me (12:13:16 AM): & he gives her those orgasms by doing what?
bill (12:13:35 AM): It's pretty obvious. By fucking her
me (12:14:02 AM): rite & what is it about him fucking her that gives her those orgasms?
bill (12:14:24 AM): He knows how to really fuck her in a way that I can't
me (12:14:45 AM): k, but what is it about his cock that really gets her off?
bill (12:15:40 AM): His size and thickness but it's also the way he takes control of her like the stereotype of a virile man
me (12:16:06 AM): k, & that's part of why yr in awe of it, yes?
bill (12:16:20 AM): I guess yeah
me (12:16:37 AM): & it turns u on to see him fuck her rite?
bill (12:16:56 AM): It's not that simple
me (12:17:25 AM): u told me u took the day off & spent the whole time jerking off watching him fucking her, rite?
bill (12:17:35 AM): Yeah so?
me (12:17:49 AM): so it turns u on rite?
bill (12:18:09 AM): Yeah part of me can't help myself
me (12:18:34 AM): u said u've jerked off watching live w/him there rite?
bill (12:18:41 AM): Yes
me (12:18:52 AM): & blew yr load?
bill (12:19:19 AM): There have been times I have yes but it's so goddamn embarrassing
me (12:20:07 AM): i'm not trying to give u a hard time man, i'm just saying be honest about it, u do get off on it, rite (which is totally normal, im the same way)
bill (12:21:36 AM): Yeah I told you. All I did was wathc it yesterday. I came alot.
me (12:22:24 AM): so if u write him a thank-u note telling him that, using yr words, i guarantee u will assure he keeps coming back
bill (12:23:02 AM): What, actually say thank you for fucking my wife?
me (12:24:06 AM): yeah, but be honest, like stuff you've said to me, that you're in awe of his cock, that u jerk off watching him fuck her, that you can't possibly fuck her like he can
bill (12:24:38 AM): That's just way too fucking humiliating there's no way dude
me (12:25:21 AM): ok, im just saying give it some thought man, i think if u want to ensure this, it'd help to show thanks in a way that is more explicit
bill (12:25:40 AM): He has to know already.
me (12:26:33 AM): ok, i was just throwing that out there. i'm just thinking he may tire of acting like the pizza delivery boy and giving him some respect & flattery may help in that regard.
bill (12:27:21 AM): I don't know dude. I appreciate what you're saying but it's just fucked up. The whole thing's fucked up.
me (12:28:09 AM): i think it seems alot more fucked up than it really is. he's keeping yr wife sexually happy & thanking him more directly could help.
bill (12:29:02 AM): It's too embarrassing. I'll think it about it dude but it's late and she's getting ready for bed. I have to get going.
bill (12:29:25 AM): But I appreciate you hearing me out.
me (12:29:51 AM): no prob man, anytime & good luck bro
bill (12:30:05 AM): Thanks take care

Bill is terrified that his marriage will fall over, and he could easily jump under a bus if anyone found out about him watching Allie have sex with her "Pizza Delivery Man" or jerking off to the video he made of it happening.

Engine is now installed as "preferred Lover". Bill has admitted that Allie would just find a replacement guy, or even one-night stands which might be a lot worse that a "steady" who has declared his intention that it is "sexy only" without wanting anything more.

Bill is at "Hobson's Choice", which is no choice at all. He has even hinted that if Allie's lover ended things, then he (Bill) would experience sudden extra pressure to last longer in bed, and he is not sure he could lift his performance quickly enough to stop Allie pulling other guys who might be intent on breaking up the marriage for their gain.

I think Bill should be persuaded to go out with his mates for a few hours once a week, and leave Allie and her lover together. He could bring them home supper.

I would still like to see Bill introduced to creampies. It could be done, because he absolutely does not want his marriage to fall over. He would do anything for Allie, and she should introduce the idea to him of how "hot" it would be for her if he ate out her pussy completely after Engine has left. She could identify a reward for him if he did so.

An ownership collar could be the symbol of proof that Bill loved Allie completely. She could put it on his neck while he licked up the creampie enthusiastically. It would make a great photo of his obedience.

Thanks for the posts and keeping us in the loop on this

Engine9 said:
bill (11:44:55 PM): But a healthy marriage is a good sex life. I can't satisfy her even remotely like he does.

I'd remind him that they are having a great sex life. He's cumming more than ever, jerking to the video, and she's cumming from Engine's cock. It's not traditional, but they are both happy, and that is giving them a healthy marriage.

I know these chats become a chore. And while it's going on it's hard to think on your toes and come up with things to say.... But I think you did well with your suggestion of the note. It's a theme you've touched on before. Asking about your cock in the chats. And he has come around, now freely admitting that he is in awe of the cock.

But I can see how saying that to your face is very humbling. Even to write it is difficult.

But he suggests the he might be submissive. I think it's right to push him in that direction.

Remind him that he is strong and confident and capable during the day. It's ok for him to relax and enjoy being submissive when he is at home.

I wonder if he'll actually write it. Or say something....

Another thing to suggest in the chat is that he let them have some time alone together. Ask if he thinks she might like that... and suggest he give it to her as an anniversary or Christmas present or something...

Speaking of anniversaries, this is my favorite line in this whole thread

Engine9 said:
bill (11:03:41 PM): I give her whatever she wants or whatever she asks. We had our 3 month anniversary the Monday before last. I sent her flowers at work. He came over that night and fucked her.

ps.

Is it correct to say that the Engine that goes to the apartment, has no way of knowing that Bill is cumming quick, and not satisfying her. Engine thiks they are having a good sex life, and commened during the summer that their play makes for hot sex later on.

As far as Bill knows, Engine does not know that, right?

So, what if after you're done fucking her.. you say.. "you get to see me fuck her, why not let me watch (or film) you fucking her"

I bet he doesn't want to do it. No way he wants to embarrass himself cumming quick... especially on film. And as a result, you have him turning down sex with his wife, deferring to you.

Like2watch_nyc said:
I'd remind him that they are having a great sex life. He's cumming more than ever, jerking to the video, and she's cumming from Engine's cock. It's not traditional, but they are both happy, and that is giving them a healthy marriage.

In my opinion, no truer statement has been written in this thread than the one above my Like2watch_nyc. That's why I believe your online persona can be so valuable. That persona is a submissive one, one with whom Bill can immediately identify and in whom he can confide.

If you can somehow use that persona to reassure Bill, letting him know he's satisfying his wife in ways few husbands can even imagine, I believe he'll relax tremendously. If he's happy with it, and she's happy with it, what does anyone else's opinion matter? He's so hung up about the hypothetical scenario where he has to explain his actions to some third party. If he can be reassured that his marriage is not only healthy, but healthier than the lion's share of existing marriages, he'll be open to exploring this situation much more fully.