• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks did you or your wife cry after the first time?

• Thread starterkinkmaster
  • Start date
Bibob said:
Are you saying that we are all lying? What I have posted on this site is 100% true? I'm sure some are fantasies, the majority true.
Personally l don't class myself as a cuckold but by God I love watching me wife being fucked by another man and I do suck his cock and lick his cum after they have fucked.
If you don't like the postings, go somewhere else, don't criticise if what is posted is not to your liking.
This site is more real than fake to me. There’s too many posting to make a general statement that Slutwives is all lies. I myself cucked out only x4 times and me and my wife. Want a cuck and swinging lifestyle but we don’t trust online dating and we have a difficult time finding healthy suitable male or female partners for each one of us to cuck out with. Mine have come to life due to her ex’s. Another ex’s son is on the horizon possibly 🤞🏾

Reactions: Bibob
SlutWifeKimmy said:
Hell no, Maybe tears of happiness but no regret and sadness.
My wife, Carol was a bit upset, thinking I would be jealous and mad at her even though it was me who encouraged them to fuck in the first place.

Reactions: Hardtoseduce and SlutWifeKimmy
SlutWifeKimmy said:
I understand, But we had a lots of talk before we go for it so it was both of us fantasy and wish for long time before we actually do it.
It after she accidently walked out of our bathroom with just a towel around her seeing my friend and I naked, we were getting changed out of wet swimmers at the time.
I jokingly pulled the towel off her saying, "You have seen us nude lets see you nude."
One thing led to another and she ended up sitting between us, Jim and I sucking her tits and I put her hand on his cock which was by now hard, she also took hold of mine, I don't know if it would have gone any further as we were disturbed by his wife outside the bedroom door asking if he was dressed yet.
Carol and I talked about it and she did say she was flattered that Jim had gotten hard, I asked if she would enjoy a threesome? she said yes but she wouldn't go any farther than him and her just playing, needless to say I was all for it and we got together.
As I watched them both, I finally asked Jim to fuck her as I realised that my wife did want to have him too as she rubbed her pussy up and down on his cock.
It was after he had cum that she realised I wasn't there, she thought I was pissed off when in fact I went to fetch a towel for them to clean up with.
Since that night we have had an open marriage and we have enjoyed many threesomes and more over the years.

• Love
Reactions: kinkmaster, 2wheel and SlutWifeKimmy
hell all of the wives who I fucked jumped for joy when they saw my big cock for the first time ready to fuck them. they loved it when i made them scream out their pleasure nine times before i finally nut inside of them

Reactions: rwall, SlutWifeKimmy and Hardtoseduce

Users who are viewing this thread