• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks - How Often Do you Wear Panties

• Thread starterConcerned
  • Start date

How often do you wear panties?

• Never

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Less than once a week

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Most days

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Every day

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Concerned

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2012
I keep on wondering how many cucks wear panties, and for those that do, how often do they wear panties. I'm going to shave myself smooth today, and it was suggested that I wear silk panties. I'm not sure if I want to or not. Advice would be appreciated.

Pantydude.jpg hot child in the city

I love them. An ex girlfriend started me, she didn'y cuck me,just sent me out with her black silky panties under my work trouserss, I had always liked panties anyway but wearing them took it to a whole new level and I was hooked. I live myself now so I kind of graduated to silky nighties as well, and wear them all the time. I do love the feel of them but it's also because they're pretty and girly as well, I'm most definitely a panty man!

I started wearing panties years ago. It's just normal not. I enjoy the variety of colors and styles!

me in my panties

there is nothing wrong with wearing panties.....

Attachments

• pantiesblack1.jpg.jpg
    pantiesblack1.jpg.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 98
What a feeling

I LOVE wearing my wife's thongs , they get my little boy clitty so hard feeling them rubbing into my ass pussy . I love talking to the guys at work about sex while the thongs up tight against my puckered man pussy lips .

Keep on voting! It looks like most cucks wear panties most or all of the time!

It appears that the vast majority of cuck do wear panties - at least some of the time.

I highly urge you guys dont give into this fantasy, even if the wife entertains it. My fiance had me do it because she thought it was funny...but admitted a few days later she has a hard time looking at me the same way anymore.

I've had to wear my wife's panties a couple or so times...but only because I didn't have any clean shorts! :p
I've only been completely shaved once, but have multiple "Hitler's" after surgeries. If I were to ever do it on a regular basis, the idea of some soft, silk panties doesn't sound bad.

I wear thongs most days and if I'm wearing panties I have to wear perfume, (cuckoldress' rule)

Once or twice a month my cuckoldress will take me out shopping for a new thong. I love it. :)

Zipties said:
I highly urge you guys dont give into this fantasy, even if the wife entertains it. My fiance had me do it because she thought it was funny...but admitted a few days later she has a hard time looking at me the same way anymore.

Thats interesting....Even after the first couple of lovers I told my ex wife that wearing panties might be fun, she agreed then said the same thing.

Zipties said:

Is that a plus or a minus...? Is she still planning to marry you, or did she decide she didn't want a panty-boy cuckold-to-be and dump you...?

Custer Laststand said:
Is that a plus or a minus...? Is she still planning to marry you, or did she decide she didn't want a panty-boy cuckold-to-be and dump you...?

I think she lost a measure of respect for me because of it, but our relationship is much to strong for something like that to change its direction. But, I learned for sure she is not at all into fem husbands, in anyway.

When my wife cums home from being fucked she always takes her panties off and hands them to me. I get to smell them and then I put them on. They are always soaked with four or five loads of Black cum that has oozed from her cunt. I wear them until she brings me a fresh pair of Black cum drenched panties. Then I can suck on the ones I just took off. And jack off into them and eat my cum out of them while she watches.

Reactions: cynful
Zipties said:
I think she lost a measure of respect for me because of it, but our relationship is much too strong for something like that to change its direction. I learned for sure she is not at all into fem husbands in any way.

Thanks for the clarification. "Different strokes for different folks" mainly comes to mind, I guess...

custer laststand said:
thanks for the clarification. "different strokes for different folks" mainly comes to mind, i guess...

==============

[/attach]

Attachments

• applausew.gif
    applausew.gif
    156.9 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread