• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks Surrender!! Give full control over

• Thread startersatxbull
  • Start date
on now. please tell me your intentions before we start.

212 897 213

Does anyone believe . That he has a slut wife hot enough to make me see her on anydesk?

Reactions: SunilBabita
I am French I am looking for DOMINANT who searches my pc and publishes my wife on amateur photo sites

Masterherrera said:
Well cuckold, I'm talking directly to you who have the fantasy that they take control of your PC, that it steals your information, that it puts a black screen and changes your passwords, and puts you applications that have you blackmailed
only if no black screen

Masterherrera said:
Well cuckold, I'm talking directly to you who have the fantasy that they take control of your PC, that it steals your information, that it puts a black screen and changes your passwords, and puts you applications that have you blackmailed
yes but no black screen

Anydesk: 604 742 301
Password: jim12345

black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

212 897 213

812 514 300

Does anyone believe . That he has a slut wife hot enough to make me see her on anydesk?

wesamBull said:
yes i do

812 514 300

Stewkatz said:
looking to give full control to an aggressive bull with TeamViewer or anydesk to my PC to all my wife's pics videos and info for him to make her a web slut. Post her to as many sites you want from my browser as I watch. Contact me isny123@yahoo.com
anydesk ?

I like to take all pics and vids then ****** in unsee while the cuck watches, PM me to give me yours

Reactions: SunilBabita and lovetoshare
hi I am male, sub, bi. I know I must be controlled and obey.
Anydesk subboidave@ad

wife is home have to do privacy mode to view, pm me if interested

wife is home have to do privacy mode to view,380 404 520

That he has a slut wife hot enough to make me see her on you anydesk?

Users who are viewing this thread