• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks, what is the most humiliating thing a bull & your wife has done to you?

• Thread startersamanddave
  • Start date
It's good to know what a couples boundaries are and push them just a little. The last slut that I fucked with her cuck watching said no kissing. She started kissing me so I went with it. We actually made slow love until it got to much and I just fucked her.

Sometimes a cuck will ask to suck me hard. Some bulls mightn't like it but seeing a man on his knees with your dick in his mouth getting you hard to bone his misses is fine with me.

I've also been rimmed whilst fucking another guys girlfriend.

The key is knowing what everyone is expecting

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kogjin, Muslimwifetobreed, Manwaife and 6 others
sharklasers said:
It's good to know what a couples boundaries are and push them just a little. The last slut that I fucked with her cuck watching said no kissing. She started kissing me so I went with it. We actually made slow love until it got to much and I just fucked her.

So true, just moving boundries a little more is a huge turn on. One of our first time. We set rules, that in hotel room only our couple and a bull. Condom, no anal sex, no photo/video, no additional persons, no facefuck, no gagging, no puke, no pissing, no scat and couple more iron rules.
Ofcourse he didn't break all the rules, but while he was fucking my wife from behind someone called the door. At first with wife we did not want to open it, but bull done it for us. There was his friend (he was old - about 55 years old and hired ********** (she was young and quite atractive). At first we wanted to stop, especially that my wife is almost half time of age of his friend. From chatting i have even not noticed that, this young prostittue is kneeling and taking off my belt and pushed me into comfortable chair. She sucked me all the time they fucked her.
At first wife, did not to have any sexual relation with this 55 year old fat new guy.... So he was near the bed watching as bull backs to an action.
Old guy started to undress himself, while bull was fucking my wife doggystyle. Than rapidly bull hold hair of my wife, old man come around the bed, and said... suck it or i am leaving right now. She started slowly very slowly licking only tip of his tiny penis. Then after a while she was doing full blow job to him and swallow all of his cum. The same with prostiute and me. Bull strategicly set position so my wife could watched as i am being sucked by younger, shapier than she is women with long blond hair. She started even rimming me, so my wife felt i do know jealus, but instead of him fucking her, she started to fuck him. She was sitting on his dick, moving rapidly and ask him to put finger in her ass. They fuck like this for a longer period of time. Than he put finger out and gave her into mouth. She sucked as crazy. I finished in handjob finally.. but if we had more lube, i think that my wife would beg for anal sex despite what we set at beggining,

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Custer Laststand, MsPAWGandhubby, monitaur and 1 other person
best for me is when i shared my gf with two friends and they were really rough with her, spat on her face, slapped her around while i watched.

• Love
Reactions: Wahooguy, Kogjin, monitaur and 2 others
My wife was seeing her boss. He would take her to conversation out of town and when she got home she would tell me that he had her fuck other men there. I never witnessed this until we were invited to a company party. When we got there her boss took her away and when they returned she was naked. At first she just stayed naked in front of everyone, all the people new her. He didn’t shy away from telling everyone there that I was her husband. I was totally humiliated. Before long she was being touched openly. She was fucked on a large table for about 2 hours. When we left she was covered in cum. When we walked out she was filthy. When I went to get the car the 2 valets told me her boss promised them they can have her as a tip. I had to wait outside our car as they doubled teamed my wife and other men watch also.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: leahswannabe, Custer Laststand, sc_david and 4 others
SubUltimateCouple said:
So true, just moving boundries a little more is a huge turn on. One of our first time. We set rules, that in hotel room only our couple and a bull. Condom, no anal sex, no photo/video, no additional persons, no facefuck, no gagging, no puke, no pissing, no scat and couple more iron rules.
Ofcourse he didn't break all the rules, but while he was fucking my wife from behind someone called the door. At first with wife we did not want to open it, but bull done it for us. There was his friend (he was old - about 55 years old and hired ********** (she was young and quite atractive). At first we wanted to stop, especially that my wife is almost half time of age of his friend. From chatting i have even not noticed that, this young prostittue is kneeling and taking off my belt and pushed me into comfortable chair. She sucked me all the time they fucked her.
At first wife, did not to have any sexual relation with this 55 year old fat new guy.... So he was near the bed watching as bull backs to an action.
Old guy started to undress himself, while bull was fucking my wife doggystyle. Than rapidly bull hold hair of my wife, old man come around the bed, and said... suck it or i am leaving right now. She started slowly very slowly licking only tip of his tiny penis. Then after a while she was doing full blow job to him and swallow all of his cum. The same with prostiute and me. Bull strategicly set position so my wife could watched as i am being sucked by younger, shapier than she is women with long blond hair. She started even rimming me, so my wife felt i do know jealus, but instead of him fucking her, she started to fuck him. She was sitting on his dick, moving rapidly and ask him to put finger in her ass. They fuck like this for a longer period of time. Than he put finger out and gave her into mouth. She sucked as crazy. I finished in handjob finally.. but if we had more lube, i think that my wife would beg for anal sex despite what we set at beggining,
Now that qualifies as a genuine upgrade!

Reactions: Manwaife
I suppose, not humiliating but frustrating and a little humiliating, my wife’s boyfriend texting me while he is with her, and her blocking my calls while they are together ( 2 weeks ago they did that) they are with each other now also, I haven’t called and no text from him yet,

Reactions: Manwaife and monitaur
spent the night in the bathroom while she and her three friends were having fun in the bedroom, first they took turns going into the bathroom and making them clean. And in the morning they woke me up by the fact that all four of us urinated in the bathroom where I slept comma and again ****** them to clean

• Love
Reactions: Lilcockcuck and monitaur
Yum! I think. Can you elaborate on that? I take it that you were on cleanup duty?

Manwaife said:
spent the night in the bathroom while she and her three friends were having fun in the bedroom, first they took turns going into the bathroom and making them clean. And in the morning they woke me up by the fact that all four of us urinated in the bathroom where I slept comma and again ****** them to clean
Same type thing done to me by wife and two of her boyfriends. Was strapped to the toilet and dumped their after fuck piss on me, worst part was wife poking her head in to laugh and watch.

Reactions: Manwaife
Then their was one of her boyfriends who enjoyed making me jerk his cum into my drinks and food

Reactions: Slavesimon and ckc
Lilcockcuck said:
Then their was one of her boyfriends who enjoyed making me jerk his cum into my drinks and food
Actually an easy way to swallow and limit the taste. Humiliating, but in my view, much less than sucking it off from the source.

Reactions: Lilcockcuck
Nothing sexual really, just ringing me up to tell me my wife wasn't coming home, and that she was staying with him for the night

Reactions: sharklasers, Lilcockcuck and crt
JohnCuckUK said:
Nothing sexual really, just ringing me up to tell me my wife wasn't coming home, and that she was staying with him for the night
I’ve had that experience!

Reactions: JohnCuckUK

Users who are viewing this thread