• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

CUMSHOTS..from actual experiences

• Thread starterbabysmart
  • Start date

babysmart

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2006
The post title says it all..couples...BBC..wives..post your best cumshots..from real hook ups or homemade pics....

Here you go, let us know if in N.E. Ohio area, we can take new new ones :)

bc4.JPG

Reactions: Lovemyhotwife
very nce...i know u guys have alot more

fucking nice...

Fantastic creampie fuck.....I love jucy fruit; its my favorite...wet and wild is the way to do it. Another for the collection.

Incredible photo with the entrance to fun valley so nicely posed. The vagina is gripping the cock nice and tight for a complete 'milking'. The testicles will feel light after shooting inside this beautiful bottom.

Yummo!

Just imagine as soon as the thick head pops out,there will be a streaming flow of hot sweet BBC batter!

Facial cumshots. I love it when a white face gets black-creamed!

Attachments

• 10a.jpg
    10a.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 695
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 713
Real shame that many white girls miss out on regular sperm baths.

A couple more

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 419
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 317
Slave to cum

WOW, those facials are fantastic, those white galsare lucky to have the pleasure of getting all that cum from those big beautiful black cocks.

Nothing better than filling white pussy with a black mans cum next best thing is to mess that pretty white face with a huge load.

Great Pic

WOW love that first pic!! Come on guys post more pics of BBC filling white pussy. Here are a few I found on the net enjoy!

Attachments

• Creamy doggy.jpg
    Creamy doggy.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 429
  • CUM12.jpg
    CUM12.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 328
  • cream.jpg
    cream.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 367

Users who are viewing this thread