• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious young bride

• Thread startercuriousheather
  • Start date

curiousheather

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2007
www.flickr.com
Hi, I'm heather from Atlanta and I just wanted to say hello to all the sexy black guys cause I'm new here. I have had an escalating intrest in black guys for a year now and I want to explore this new side of me before I eventually meet someone. maybe u guys can help to starighten this out for me? ;)

kisses /Heather

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,348
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,701
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,412
Oh my Welcome heather. We need to talk.;)

there is no 'straighneing things out' ..simply put you are aware of blackmen and want to try some out. be warned once you do you will never want to stop..

welcome heaterh . I wold love to chat and then see what happens

Hello

Hello, Heather
I truely think I can help you out in with your little situation! (LOL) I'm only a 1 hour an 30 mins from the "A". I can come your way at a moments nice and straight you out a lot of things but a warning in advanced you may get hooked for life. If your real and want the true experience then hit me up here or trojanxlc@excite.com

prove your interest with you holding a sign saying what you are looking for

Lucky

I already envy the brotha that taps that....u FYNE Heather.......:hitit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it for u..

curiousheather said:
Hi, I'm heather from Atlanta and I just wanted to say hello to all the sexy black guys cause I'm new here. I have had an escalating intrest in black guys for a year now and I want to explore this new side of me before I eventually meet someone. maybe u guys can help to starighten this out for me? ;)

kisses /Heather

Heather, show us that bald pussy ready for sum black meat baby. If you're in the Buckhead area anytime, I would luv to light that hot pussy up!!!!

curiousheather said:

kisses /Heather

You're a young,beautiful,white woman living in Alanta,,,,,,,,you don't need this sites help getting a black guys attention,,,,you just have to pay attention to what you already have.

naive

secretagent007 said:
prove your interest with you holding a sign saying what you are looking for

Well said 007.
I don't know why there are so many here drooling over any pics that any fool puts up.

Notice that 'she' hasn't responded at all? And if 'she' does live in the ATL, all she needs to do is go outside to find a brother.

^^^LOL^^^ That's true as hell.....

If she's willing to wait till next week....I'll be in the ATL next week....

BBC addicted?

Black will suit you perfect....

Bbc In Nyc

Whereabouts In Atlanta?I will Be Moving To Covington Soon.

hey heather check your messages

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread