• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Current BF doesn't know

• Thread starterDonna69111
  • Start date

Donna69111

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 3, 2007
The guy I'm seeing now does not know about my history or interest in black guys. I'm not sure if I should tell him. I don't think it's a long term thing but I know he'd be upset. What should I do?

Reactions: Gerwin
Keep your mouth shut. Why tell him anything?

Because it's something I've done an will probably wanna so again.

• Love
Has your bf ate your pussy after fucking BBC? If not try it.I love to fuck BBC and sit on my husbands face after.

No I've never been with a black guy and a white guy at the same time

You should only tell him if you think it would be a long term relationship. Based on your post, you don't think it would so I wouldn't even bother. Just have fun while you can.

keep your mouth shut and everything else open. oh, and tell us all about it here!

xx

Donna69111 said:
The guy I'm seeing now does not know about my history or interest in black guys. I'm not sure if I should tell him. I don't think it's a long term thing but I know he'd be upset. What should I do?

What's the difference? You dig him now.

Users who are viewing this thread