• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

demanding black male wanted to take control of my wife

• Thread startermarried&submissive4BBC
  • Start date

married&submissive4BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2009
my wife is 49,,she is 5ft2,130 pounds,,she is very plain,,maybe even considered ugly to some,,i guess every one has a different taste,,she has fucked a lot of guys over the years,,most of them black guys,,she seems to get off better with black men doing her,,,mostly because they are better hung(at least that been our experience),,i cant satisfy her,,that i know,,i only have 4 and a half inches of white dick to give her and i can never make her cum when i fuck her,,,the only way i can get her off is with my tongue lickin her clitty and i know that only makes her hornier for a big black cock,,she loves cum,she loves eating it and taking cream pies,weve talked about her becuming a total married ***** for a black man for a long time,,she loves that idea and so do i,,the few guys we met with for this never seemed to work out,,so we have decided to go to the extreme to make this happen,,she has told me to do what ever i need to do to make this work so she or i can not back out,,ive given it lots of thought and if we can find the right black male we are willing to let him own her as his ***** and me as a cuckold white boy slave,,so what im asking for is a black male who will force us to do his bidding,, giving us no way to back out once weve agreed,,first we need a well hung black man that wants a mature married ***** wife that he can use any way he desires including whoring her out to his friends or to complete strangers,if your not willing to turn her into a total bare-back cum pig and share her with your friends and complete strangers and have her gang-fucked and used any way you please,then your not the right guy,,,so ive decided that once we find the right black male i will take pics and video of you fucking her and having your friends fuck her or having her gang-banged,,,your call on what you will have her do for this first meeting once you and i agree ,,(the nastier the better),,,once it is over i will give you all the pics and video that i have of her being your ***** at the first meeting to use against her and me,,i also will supply the names and addresses and phones numbers of where she works and who she works for and ill also give you the names,addresses and phone numbers of her parents and of her married daughter to use if she or i fell to do your bidding no matter what sort of sexual act is demanded of her,(she will not know this is being done when we met the first time)so once you have all this information then its up to you from then on, as long as you have no problem BLACKMAILING US to force her and i to do any thing you demand things will work out just right and we both can becum the slaves we need to be and that you want,,i promise she would never want any one to know of this and she would do any thing from then on to keep this secert...all i need is the right black man,black dom or maybe a black pimp to help me get this set up,,she has told me she did not want to hear the details and i think this might work and would give her no way out of being a completely owned ***** wife,cum pig or **********, from then on you can make her fuck and suck any man,women or ??? you demanded (it would be out of our hands by then) she could be ****** to do any sexual act her owner sees fit...(yes that means i am at your mercy to,you can make me stay home with no involvement or use me as you wish) please feel free to let me know what you think,,maybe im just crazy but im willing to try about any thing to live this with her,,,me as as white boy slave husband and my wife as a owned ***** or ********** with no say in any thing. im open to your ideas to make this a realitity..if you think this is phony well thats ok,,if your interested please contact us at (beckyluvsitblk@yahoo.com),,we live in south western pennsylvania.

Reactions: Jetfighter and ckc
Man, hot as hell. I'd like to pimp mine also, but without the blackmailing.

guess i should post a few pics for everyone,please feel free to comment,,good or bad comments appreciated,,,thanks guys,i think it will work best if we are totally under his control and the only way i can be sure of that is by giving the black bull,master or pimp the information to black mail us as i stated above,its to make sure we will do any thing he demands without question.no matter what it might be,,that way we both can be ****** to do the things we both dream about and crave daily and are afraid to take that final step to make it a reality,,if i let it happen this way we have absolutely no control and my wife and i will be at his mercy,,if the right devious black male got control of us its hard to tell where it would lead,,she or i could be ****** into a life of servitude,, the scenarios are endless and even quite frightening to think of what could be thrust upon us as helpless slaves with no rights or opinions excepted by our owner.inmagine a black bull master or pimp taking my wife from me to use as a ***** or ********** without me being even ask,,he could keep her as long as he liked and use her as a cum pig slut having her fucked bare-back at all times,both in her pussy and up her ass-hole by man or ?? who knows,,it would be out of my hands completely and hers,,one one one sex with complete strangers,gang-fucking,cum eating parties,bukkake style,,piss drinking,ass fucking parties with no condoms ever,,,we would be nothing but property and owned by our black master or black pimp and as owned property we would have no rights,,property can not speak out or question its use,property is to be used,bartered,traded and even sold for monetary gain by its owner,over and over again.we would be helpless to stop him,,her and i could do nothing but submit to any dirty nasty thing he demaded,,how far would the right black bull master or pimp take us,,,i guess we will find out if this becums a reality,,would forcing my wife into sex with animals be out of the question ?,im sure it wouldnt be for the right black master or pimp,,,but we would have no way of knowing that until it was to late to do any thing about it,,,yes it could be frightening but at the same time it makes my little white dick rock hard and my slutty wife gets dripping wet and has incredible orgasims just thinking about it,,its unreal how easy she cums when we talk about this,,hell,its the only way she cums any more,just wanting to be a sub-slut for a black master or black pimp,,,tell me we are not fucked up,, i love it,, and my wife has intense orgasims just thinking about it??,,so maybe the right black bull,,master or black pimp can make it cum true,,,,what do you think?

I think many of us white husbands appreciate your thoughts. The idea of being trapped into a life that you have no control over is an exciting but scarey thought. I have had fantasies in that vain but they usually had us living on an island controlled but black or in an Africian village.

Love to hear more

yes it is scary,,and thats why i wish to do it this way,,there will be no backing out once it starts, she will not know what is happening to her until its to late,my wife told me she did not want to know how i could make it a reality,,she thinks i will not be able to go thru with it,,but she is very wrong,,im totally hooked on this and i want to be a cuckold slave husband to a big dicked black master or pimp that totally owns her and i,, she will find out soon if i can find the right unprincipled black man,thug,pimp,group or gang of black males and then it ill be to late for her to change her mind and she will becum the slut,***** or ********** she talks about for a uncaring black master or pimp that will use her for a ***** or ********** and me as a cuckold slave husband,we will have no say in it.

pics,let us know what you think,good or bad.

Attachments

• blknbecky9.jpg
    blknbecky9.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 853
  • blknbecky.jpg
    blknbecky.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 935
  • blknbecky2.jpg
    blknbecky2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 820
the pics above where takin while we where on vacation,,the guy my wife is riding was staying at the hotel for business reasons,,we meet him in the hotel lounge on a monday night,,the first night we stayed there,,he checked in there on sunday the day before we arrived he told us when we where chatting in the lounge,,my wife did not take long to bring up the subject of sex and before i knew it she had him by the hand and was taking him up to our room,,i tagged along to watch and take a few pics,,they fucked like animals the rest of the night,he had a nice 8 plus inches,i only have slightly over 4(my wife is in orgasmic heaven)he cum in her cunt 4 times that night,,she was begging for his cum,,she has a thing for cream pies,,,makes her have intense orgasims when a big black dick squirts hot baby making sperm into her tight fuck hole,,we meet in that lounge at about 9pm,,,by 9:45 they where in our room fucking,,they fucked until 3;30 am and where exhausted when they fell asleep in each others arms,,he had to get up at 6 to get ready to go to a business meeting,,i told him i would make sure he was up,,i made sure the alarm was set and got a couple hours of sleep my self until the alarm went off at 6,(i slept on the floor),i got him up and made sure he was awake before i went back to sleep and i told him to come back and look us up as soon as his day was over and we could have dinner and if he was up for it he could have my wife again for as long as he was staying here,,which turned out to be until saturday morning,,,yes he took me up on the offer of having my wife,,she was all for it, she wanted as much of his big cock and hot cum she could get in her married cunt,,they had dinner together by them selves tuesday,wednesday,thursday and friday evening,,he decided to stay until saturday morning before leaving to go home to his wife and kids,,but for tues.wed.thurs and friday night i did not see much of him or my wife,,,my wife ask me to stay away from them so they could be together like a couple of newly weds in heat,,so i kept my distance,,i did watch them eat dinner every night and hang on each other kissing and feeling each other up in the hotel resturant,,yes i paid for there meals and for every thing else they wanted. when they where done eating and having a couple drinks every night for the rest of that week they went to his room which was on a different floor than our room and i was told not to bother them for any reason by my wife(he just chuckeld when he heard her tell me that) and while they fucked the night away i sat in our room jerking off my little white dick wondering if my wife would ever want to let me watch her again.my little white dick must have cum 30 times over them few days while i sat by my self jerking off and wondering what they where doing,she told me he fucked her like a wild man every night and he cum 4 to 5 times every night in her pussy because she told him she loves cum in her hot twat and it makes her cum twice as hard when she feels it squirting inside her.he never told her where he lived or his last name,,he told her she was the first white women he ever had and that my wife is the first time he ever cheated on his wife,,his wife was black and he told my wife that they hardly ever have sex any more,,so i guess he made up for a lack of pussy with my wife for the last few years of his sexual frustration because of the lack of pussy at his house.
if there are any black males that would like to use my wife as his ***** and cum pig please email us at(beckyluvsitblk@yahoo.com) please cum and fill up her unprotected hot cunt with your baby making sperm.

Attachments

• becky456.jpg
    becky456.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 886
I dunno - pretty wild to give tapes etc. Sounds pretty hot also

What happens if your new owner turns you both into "agreed slaves" according to your fantasies, but sends your wife to another master several thousand miles away for many years?

You both might be treated well, but you won't know what is happening to each other.

cumming to eatern pa area,,june 13th thru the 16th,

we will be traveling out in eastern pa,next week,,its beckys birthday,,she will be 50,,we are going for a road trip,leaving on the 13th of june,will be looking for some black cock for my wife to suck and fuck,,any black males in eastern pa. want sucked or fucked let me know and we will cum to your location if in your area,,we will be traveling towards scraton pa,then down to harrisburg out thru lancaster maybe into philadelphia and up towards allentown,,will consider stopping any where along the way for her to suck and fuck any black men interested..email us at(beckyluvsitblk@yahoo.com) will have our lap top with us as we travel next week,,so get in touch soon and we will try and cum to you if you live near any of the towns mentioned or on the way to them while we travel,,let her suck your big black cock and eat your cum,,give her a facial if you like or fuck her hot little pussy,,,any one interested let me know,,would also let her be gang-fucked if theres any groups out east available.

Attachments

• beckydon_013 (2).jpg
    beckydon_013 (2).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 630

Users who are viewing this thread