• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Details of our second Time with Dom Bull

• Thread starterkerigurltv
  • Start date
K

kerigurltv

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to post this. I have been trying to figure out how exactly to write this and explain how I felt and how I believe Lynn felt during our last visit with Steve.

This time the lead up to leaving to meet with Steve was more difficult. Rather than meet on a weekend, we had agreed to meet on a thursday evening which meant arranging for a babysitter and both Lynn and I were having to say goodbye to the kids for the evening. Both Lynn and I agreed that it was difficult. Nevertheless, it was a bit past 8:30 when Lynn and I left the house, she had a small overnight bag in her hand and we headed to the car. When we were in the car she leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips, she looked me in the eye and told me that in her discussions with Steve he had explained to her that he wanted to take a much more dominant role, and wanted her to learn to accept the pleasure that would come to her when she leaned to submit and let to fully let go sexually. She explained to me that she had confided in him during various "chats" on yahoo messenger that she liked being submissive and that she just did not think that I was dominant enough to bring out the most of her submissive nature. It was then that I learned that Kathy would not be joining us at all that evening. As I drove I became more nervous.

On the way over to Steve's house, I asked lynn what was in her bag. She explained that Steve wanted to see what types of sex toys she had, and also that he asked her to purchase an outfit for him. She also said that she had my favorite naughty lingerie in the bag as well. The black mesh dress which she had worn last time. It was only about 20 min before we arrived at Steve's house and as we pulled into the driveway it struck me full on that unlike the last time we met Steve, there was a certainty this time, that I was essentially delivering my wife to a stud. It was a weird moment. Before we got out tof the car Lynn once again looked me in the eyes and asked me if I was ok. She told me that tonight she was going to try to "let go" and wanted to make sure that I was "ok" and mentally ready to accept that our "fantasy" was about to become a reality. There would be no seduction like last time, this time we were there willingly and Lynn was more comfortable with her role and the fact that she was going to be penetrated by Steve.

Steve seemed happy to meet us, and I was relieved that he was not only friendly, but seemed relaxed and gracious. He invited us in and before long we had a drink in our hands and he had a lit a joint. Steve clearly knew from last time that the pot had the effect of relaxing Lynn. Steve sat with Lynn on a love seat and and I sat across from them in a chair. It felt a little funny but not threatening. Although, without Kathy there is was definately more a straight cuckold situation. After about 30 min, Steve asked Lynn if she had brought the things he had asked to bring, and she said yes. He then told her to go into the bedroom and put on her "shorts, top and heels". I has no idea what he was talking about, but Lynn obediaently got up, took her overnight bag and went into the other room. That left me with Steve by myself. Steve passed me the joint and asked if I was ready to see Lynn doing things I may have never thought of. I was feeling pretty good and said yes, he then told me that it was not all about just the sex, but also about "control" and he told me that he was going to show me how a "dominant male" can control and use a female like my "wife". Steve then got up, dimmed the lights, lit a few candles and then stood by the fireplace as he waited for Lynn. I remained in my seat. My heart was pounding!

After a few min, which seemed like an eternity, Lynn emerged from the bedroom. I could not believe my eyes. She has redone her make up, so that her eyes were nice and dark, her hair was brushed neatly and she had put on a small black leather choker. More interesting was what she she was wearing. She had a white strech tube top which barly held her breasts in place and which showed off her stomach. On the bottom she wore gold colored latex "short-shorts" which were so tiny that her ass looked like it would burst out of them. She wore black 4" strappy pumps on her feet. She looked like a total slut. As she came into the room Steve told her to move into the middle of the room, which she did. He then told her to turn around and show us her body, he asked her how she felt being dressed like that, and she laughed a bit and said she was embarressed. He told her she should not be, that she looked sexy. He told her that men would love to see her dressed like this and that any man would get hard just looking at her, knowing that she was clearly a woman who loved to be fucked. he then guided her to a mirror and stood behind her as he made her look at herself and as he told her how sexy she was.

Steve then turned his attention to me. He had lynn move back to the center of the room. He asked me what I thought of Lynn's new outfit. I looked at him and told him it was hot. He laughed at me and told me to look at Lynn and tell her. I then looked at her and told her how I thought she looked really hot and really sexy. Steve then asked how I felt knowing that he would be removing Lynn's top and shorts and would be using her. I said I had mixed emotions. He then told me to ask him to turn Lynn into a sexy little slut. I could not believe it as the words came out of my mouth. Steve told me to stand and remove all of my clothing. I complied and soon found myself the only unclothed person in the room. Steve told me to sit. I was embarressed as I had a huge erection.

With the candles flickering and lights dimmed, Steve put on some music, the same music that Lynn had used to practicing her sexy dance for me a few nights before. Steve took a seat on the couch and told Lynn to show him how she danced. She started slowly, but before long was dancing like an experined stripped, She was gyrating her hips, running her fingers through her hair and generally showing off her tight little body for him. it was clear that she was dancing for steve, and the way her outfit hugged her body made everything so erotic. When the song ended, Steve told lynn to tell me what they had discussed. and... she came over to me. When I tried to touch her she gently push my hands away and told me that I could not touch her until Steve said so. She then leaned close to my ear and quietly asked me to tell her what I wanted. I said nothing at first and she gently kissed my ear and once again told me to tell her what I wanted. I told her "I wanted to see her submit to Steve". I saw her turn and look at him and shake her head, indicating that I had told her what he wanted me to say. Steve then told me that I should take Lynn back to the bedroom and dress her for him. Again my heart was beating. I was being cuckolded - I was not just watching this time.

Lynn and I went to the bedrooom and she took out the black mesh dress. I stood there and she looked at me and told me that Steve wanted me to undress her and then help her into the dress. I complied without a word being spoken. I was hard and Lynn commented that she was glad that I was so excited. When I tried to touch her, she again told me that I could not touch her until Steve said so. Once Lynn was dressed in my favorite outfit, she grabbed my hand and we went back out into the family room, hand in hand. When Steve saw us he smiled and told me to present Lynn to him. I was angusished at that comment. Mad at him, but also excited, I was hard as a rock and it was difficult to deal with my competing emotions. Steve pretended he did not know Lynn's name and asked me what her name was. I said this is Lynn. He then asked what I wanted. I told him I wanted to see him fuck her. He smiled and told me to kneel next to the couch where he was sitting. He pulled Lynn onto his lap and they began kissing, making out and feeling one another. He was telling her that she was his slut and that she should relax. He stood and I watched as Lynn removed his clothing. I noticed that she was very intent, that her breathing was heavy. There was little question but that my wife was extremely aroused and that this man was succeeding in getting her to submit to him. I watched and before long he was naked, standing above me. I had never been that close to a naked man, and I watched at they kissed and Lynn stroked his cock and balls.

I watched at Steve placed his hands on Lynn's shoulders and began pushing her down. He guided her head to his nipples and had her lick them and then kiss her way down his belly until she was kneeling next to me. He then told her to suck him and I watched her mouth open and his hard cock move into her mouth. She stroked and sucked him for a fairly long time. For the most part he was quiet, but everyonce in a while he would tell how good she was at sucking cock. or he would comment to me that it must be sexy to be so close - "watching my wife's hot mouth pleasuring his cock". Steve chose all of his words very carefully. He was never vulgar, just erotically charged. He was teasing me, and did nothing and I said nothing.

Lynn took him right up to the point of cumming and then he pulled his cock from her mouth. I watched as my wife tried to get it back, but he pulled it from her. She looked like a bitch in heat, thats the only way I can describe it, as she tried to get his erect penis back in her mouth. He teased her and told her to get up on all fours and stick her ass out.

Once she was positioned, steve had me kneel behind her and then he told me to eat her pussy so that she would "open up" and become ready to accept him. As I ate her, he would finger her and feel her clit. He teased us both, asking her how it felt to have me licking her and making her ready to give herself to her lover. She was panting and then Steve told me that he wanted me to feel her pussy with my fingers. I sat back and began to feel her, she was really wet, her juices had coated her thighs and I dont recall ever feeling her get this wet. I then pushed a finger in her, Steve smiled a knowing smile as I realized that she was not just wet, but "open" as well. My finger had simply sunk right into her without any resistance. My wife's body was responding to her domiant lovers commands and it was clear that she was ready to be fucked.

What happened next surprised me more than anything else that evening. Steve told me to sit on the couch, he lit and passed me a joint, Lynn was standing by his side, his arm around her. I took a couple of hits. He then informed me that he wanted me to remain on the couch, that he was going to be taking Lynn into the bedroom by himself and that he was going to be fucking her in private. I was upset, but did not get up as they walked arm and arm into the bedroom and I watched as the door closed.

For the next hour to hour and a half, I could hear them. I heard her moaning and could hear his muffled words, telling her that she was his and that despite her protetstaions her body was speaking for her. I was hard and twitching but did not want to stroke myself. I was a bit stoned and just could not get my head around what was happening. Finally, the door opened and Steve came out. He motioned for me to come into the room. When I entered the room Lynn was lying on her back, her thighs were spread very wide and pussy was fully *******, as was her ass. Steve increased the lights and as I stood there I could see that Steve must have shot his cum all over Lynn's lower abdomen. The cum was dripping all over the outside of her pussy and was running down the crack of her ass. I could sense that she did not want to make eye contact with me. Steve told me that Lynn was an amazing lover, that he loved how she was so active in terms of "pushing back" and rocking her hips to meet his thrusts. He told me he had cum two times, the first time he had her suck him to completion and the second time he had used her pussy, and like last time had removed his condom and cummed on her. Lynn has never sucked me to completion so it was a tough moment. Steve told me that he would be using Lynn behind closed doors in the future, so that she would not be embarressed or inhibited in front of me as he pushed her submissive nature. He then told me that once she had given herself over completely to him, and had accepted her place as his submissive he would let me watch as he used her and let him pleasure him.

Like last time, Steve then had me kneel between Lynn's spread thighs. He told Lynn to tell me what was next. She finally looked at me and told me that she wanted me to stroke my cock and cum all over her pussy. It must have taken about 30 seconds before I exploded. Steve talked the whole time, telling Lynn to look me in the eyes, and telling me what a hot little wife I had and how happy he was to be able to do these things with her. He told me that before long Lynn would be more comfortable sucking men and letting them cum in her mouth and that he would be fucking her ass. After I cummed, Lynn asked me to finger her to her next orgasim. I could feel my cum and Steve's cum on my fingers. While I fingered her, Steve told her that before long he would be cumming deep inside her. He explained that he wanted her to get an AIDS test and to make sure that she was diligently taking the pill. I could not believe what I was hearing, Lynn and I have always used condoms. This man was preparing her to take his sperm and seamen inside her and as he spoke she cummed all over my hands. It was clear what she needed!

After she came, Steve told Lynn to dress without showering and I stayed with her in the bedroom as she pulled on her clothing, putting it on over the wet cum that was coating her lower body.

After some awkward goodbye's, including a long french kiss between Steve and Lynn and then Lynn and myself (all directed by Steve) we drove home. We have discussed this over and over. I know Lynn has communicated with Steve several times since Thursday. I am not sure of the specifics. Lynn and I have had non-stop sex since that last meeting with Steve. It has been very hot. I will keep everyone posted.

Wow, very hot and steamy. It is great to have a bull who knows what to do with your woman. Maybe he will include you to receive his sperm in future visits. Does he plan to share your wife with other bulls?

Thanks for sharing that.

I have also experienced basically the same scenario with my wife and her stud(s).
I also like the fact that her stud was friendly and curtious as I like the same.

I am a willing cuckold as the result of my cheating wife who loves to be totaly dominated by a dominating stud who knows how to give her a passionate workout while she strives to give them the best fuck possible.

My wife and her studs also usually like to fuck in private which is fine with me as it allows my imagination to run wild.

Another hot scenerio we both love is to drive her to her studs place and hang out while my wife and her stud fuck in private and somtimes spend the whole weekend in this situation which I love. Spendiing the whole weekend as a third wheel as my wife and stud are a passionate couple is pure pleasue for all three of us.

Thanks for the replies

Thanks to everyone who read my account of our latest adventure with Steve.

It has been a week now since we last met with Steve. The funny part is that we both were like "lets not do that again, we got it out of our systems" and now Lynn is back chatting with Steve on Yahoo. I think it is only a matter of time before we are back with Steve.

Your welcome

Your welcome - i hope people who have not had the experience yet can get a sense of from what I am going through.

Your wife now knows what she needs and where to find it...

Kerigurltv,

Thanks for your steamy account. Very intense. Very well-written.

Re.:

kerigurltv said:
.... Steve told me to stand and remove all of my clothing. I complied and soon found myself the only unclothed person in the room. Steve told me to sit. I was embarressed as I had a huge erection.

Good move on Steve's part.

Re.:

kerigurltv said:
It has been a week now since we last met with Steve. The funny part is that we both were like "lets not do that again, we got it out of our systems" and now Lynn is back chatting with Steve on Yahoo. I think it is only a matter of time before we are back with Steve.

Yes. Your wife knows what she needs and wants and she is pursuing it. I encourage you to continue following her lead....

—Custer

kerigurltv, i think u should cobble together yr original five different posts & post them here to give everyone the back-history (as like two posts). i found it to be an interesting progression, gave me some ideas & i think those posts are retreating to oblivion cause they were broken up into parts.

like a good movie that the promotion people royally screwed up & as a result, was ignored by the public. i say u re-release it, cause it's an intriguing read & deserves better. i think yr situation would be better appreciated, if you provide the background in a way, people can better follow, because it's a story worth hearing.

Wedding Anniversary

Lynn let me know that we would be quote "having some fun this weekend", which happends to be our anniversay weekend. She has arranged for the kids to go to her mom's house, and we will have all weekend from Friday afternoon until Sunday evening alone.

She told me that Steve wants to come and see us at our house, and I told her that it is ok. So on Friday night we will once again be seeing Steve. Lynn has asked me to help her find something sexy to wear and to also plan on making some dinner. I sort of wish that we could just go back to Steve's place as I feel like we will be giving up some of our privacy. Lynn told me that Steve said he had some house guests arriving and that he would need to meet us at our place.

She also told me that as with last time, it would be just Steve, appranetly, Steve thinks that the first several times should just be him, and that he and Kathy have agreed that it woukld be best if it was just him with us for a while. Its funny how they assume that we will just keep doing this, I am not sure that we will. I mean, while its still somewhat new and erotic, I wonder when Lynn will feel that she has fulfilled her fantasy? For me I still get aroused thinking about her with Steve, but I did feel a little weird last time when Steve clealy to took control with Lynn, and she simply did what she was told. I guess I did as I was told as well and that makes me feel a bit weird.

Anyhow, I am rambling, its sort of like therapy sharing here, and since I cannot discuss this with anyone of my friends or family this is the only place I can discuss how I feel. Trust me, it is a very difficult thing to watch as your wife prepares to see a lover, especially a dominante one, and to watch as she parts of thighs and reveals her pussy to a stranger so that he can use her.

Friday Night

Things are now offically set for Friday Night. I am a bit apprehensive as Lynn seems really excited and has told me that Steve plans to push a bit farther. How much farther could he possibly push, last time was really difficult for me.

Continue to let your wife lead you...

Kerigurltv,

Only two more days.... you'll soon see. Continue to follow your wife's lead, and hang in there.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Kerigurltv,

Only two more days.... you'll soon see. Continue to follow your wife's lead, and hang in there.

—Custer

I know a lot of guys wish for this, but when it happens it is not so easy. There are severe pangs of jealousy and excitement. I thnk if we were regular swingers it would be more easy. But... with a dom bull things are more complicated. I am willing to let this continue on a while longer because I can sense it is what Lynn really wants right now. For whatever reason she is really enjoying her expermentation, both in terms of her sexuality and her submissive side.

Drinks with the Bull

I just posted a response to "Custer" and wanted to fill everone in on another strange twist in all of this. Yesterday, got an e-mail frm Steve suggesting hat we go out for a drink and talk. I called Lynn and she encouraged me to go. I was curious, but also somewhat scared about what he might want. We met at a local bar and when I first walked in he was very friendly and nice. Bought me a drink and we started to just chat about all sorts of things.

After about 15 min or so Steve abruptly changed the subject to Lynn. He asked me what i thought about all that was happening and I told him that I was a bit scared of how it was afecting our marriage, how it was affecting Lynn and where it was all going. He told me he understood, and that what I was feelin was normal in the early parts of a relationship like mine and Lynn's. I sort of laughed and told him that we were experimenting and that I was unsure that we would continue. He looked at me and gave a cocked grin and laughed.

Steve then asked me if I knew what a cuckold was. I faked it and he proceeded to tell me. I was humiliated as he described it and he knew it. All the while I was thinking how I was partially responsible for getting Lynn and I into this.

Steve continued in avey self asured way that he was trainning Lynn and us as a couple. He said that in many cases the wife is dominante, but in many cases the wife is submissive as with us. He then told me that he loved the fact that we were a submissive couple. I told him I was neither a dom nor a submissive. Again he grinned and laughed a bit. He told me not be embarressed and to just let things flow. He told me that was indeed submissive and pointed to the fact that I had watched as he began his early trainning of Lynn. At this point he also confessed tha Kathy was not his wife, but instead just a friend who he felt would help in Lynn's early seduction. He then told me that it was his intention to train Lynn so that she was comfortabl understanding how desirable she was to men . He then told me that she would ultmately become comfortable taking men and pleasng them without guilt. I basically sat with my chin about to hit the floor. I was shocked at the confidence this guy had and that he would actually sy these things to me. In spite of myself I indeed fond something exciting about it, but at the same time was upset, but unable to really respond.

Steve then told me that I too was part of the erotic plan too, but when I pressed him he gave no details. He would grin, laugh and tell me that I was already a part of it, but that my involvement would increase exponentially. He asked if I thought he was dominante in nature and I said yes. He asked if I was submissive, ad I said no, again he laughed and sad I was and that he would have to show me.

Our discussion ended a bit later with him telling me that he was looking forward to tonight. He said that he had given Lynn very specific instructions and that I should go home.

When I arived home, the lights were out and I went to our bedroom. Lynn was dressed in black, (heels, hose, garter belt, bra). She told me to sit on the bed fully clothed. She then proceeded to dance for me, teasing me, asking how it went with Steve. When I tried o talk she told me in a gentle voice to not talk. But to just watch her. She told me that Steve told her to dance for me, and that I should watch her. She told me that he wanted me to gently feel her, to touch her heels, her stockings and panties. To feel her bra and to gently kiss her lips. She asked me if I lied her lingerie. And I said yes.

Then Lynn got into bed wih me. When I tried to make a move, she told me Steve had said that I was only allowed to touch her and feel her through her lingerie.

AHHHHHH so frustrating. I wanted her badly. I will write in ater this weekend and let everyone know how tonight goes.

It's time to ask Steve what he does for a living.

Kerigurltv,

kerigurltv said:
I just posted a response to "Custer" and wanted to fill everone in on another strange twist in all of this. Yesterday, got an e-mail from Steve suggesting hat we go out for a drink and talk. I called Lynn and she encouraged me to go.

That’s good. You got your wife’s permission before agreeing to meet and talk with her lover.

kerigurltv said:
We met at a local bar and when I first walked in he [Steve] was very friendly and nice. [He] bought me a drink and we started to chat about all sorts of things.

That’s also good. You need to get to know Steve.

kerigurltv said:
After about 15 min or so Steve abruptly changed the subject to Lynn. He asked me what i thought about all that was happening and I told him that I was a bit scared of how it was affecting our marriage, how it was affecting Lynn, and where it was all going. He told me he understood; what I am feeling is normal in the early stages of a relationship like mine and Lynn's [vis-à-vis him, he might have added]. I sort of laughed and told him we were experimenting and I was unsure we would continue. He looked at me and gave a cocked grin and laughed.

As well he might have. He knows you and Lynn will continue.

kerigurltv said:
Steve then asked me if I knew what a cuckold was. I faked it and he proceeded to tell me. I was humiliated…

An appropriate response…

kerigurltv said:
Steve continued in a very self-assured way that he is training Lynn and us as a couple. He said that in many cases the wife is dominant, but in many [other] cases the wife is submissive, as with us. He then told me he loves us being a submissive couple.

Yes, clearly he’s comfortable with that and is handling the two of you in a way that could reasonably be described as “masterful.”

kerigurltv said:
I told him I am neither a dom nor a submissive. Again he grinned and laughed a bit. He told me not be embarressed and to just let things flow. He told me that I am indeed submissive and pointed to the fact that I had watched as he began his early training of Lynn. [Or, he might have said, that you had watched passively while he fucked your wife.]

Your behavior vis-à-vis Steve, as you have described it, is submissive — so he’s right. This doesn’t imply you are submissive in all other aspects of your life. Perhaps in your job or profession, for example, you supervise others, organize their work and — in effect or in actuality — tell them what to do. If so, you are dominant with respect to those you supervise. You may, in other words, be dominant in some situations and with respect to some people, but submissive with respect to others (Steve, in this case).

kerigurltv said:
At this point he also confessed that Kathy is not his wife, but instead just a friend whom he felt would help in Lynn's early seduction. He then told me it is his intention to train Lynn so she is comfortable understanding how desirable she is to men. He then told me she will ultimately become comfortable taking men and pleasing them without guilt.

This is a key point. In saying this Steve has, in effect, answered your question. He has told you where he’s going with all this. (Who do you think Kathy is?)

kerigurltv said:
I basically sat with my chin about to hit the floor. I was shocked at the confidence this guy had and that he would actually say these things to me.

As well you might have been.

kerigurltv said:
In spite of myself I indeed found something exciting about it…

Your cuckold personality came to the fore.

kerigurltv said:
… but at the same time was upset, but unable to really respond.

As did your submissive personality vis-à-vis Steve.

kerigurltv said:
Steve then told me that I too was part of the erotic plan too, but when I pressed him he gave no details.

Yes, as Lynn’s husband you are necessarily part of “the plan.” His behavior vis-à-vis your wife and you, and his conversation with you, give you enough information to construct, in your own mind, what “the plan” probably is.

kerigurltv said:
He would grin, laugh and tell me that I am already a part of it …

Yes, that’s clearly true.

kerigurltv said:
He asked if I thought he was dominante in nature and I said yes.

Sounds like he couldn’t resist fishing for (what he would interpret as) a compliment.

kerigurltv said:
He asked if I am submissive. I said no. He laughed again and said I am; he will have to show me.

Yes. For Steve to carry out his “plan,” in which your wife will be the primary player, you will need to fully accept your role as a submissive with respect to him. You have already come a long way. You should now begin wondering what he will do to bring you to full acceptance.

kerigurltv said:
Our discussion ended a bit later with him telling me that he was looking forward to tonight. He said that he had given Lynn very specific instructions and that I should go home.

Ah. He told you what to do, and you did it.

kerigurltv said:
When I arrived home, the lights were out and I went to our bedroom. Lynn was dressed in black (heels, hose, garter belt, bra). She told me to sit on the bed fully clothed. She then proceeded to dance for me, teasing me, asking how it went with Steve. When I tried to talk she told me in a gentle voice to not talk, but only to watch her.

Very good. Your wife told you what to do, and you did it — even when it was somewhat nonsensical. (I.e., she asked you how it went with Steve then told you not to talk… and you stopped talking.)

kerigurltv said:
She told me that Steve told her to dance for me, and that I should watch her. She told me that he wanted me to gently feel her, to touch her heels, her stockings and panties… to feel her bra and gently kiss her lips. She asked me if I liked her lingerie. I said yes.

Then Lynn got into bed wih me. When I tried to make a move, she told me Steve had said that I was only allowed to touch her and feel her through her lingerie. AHHHHHH so frustrating. I wanted her badly.

So, Steve told your wife what to do vis-à-vis intimacy with you and she followed his instructions. Obviously, that’s submissive behavior on Lynn’s part with respect to Steve and dominant behavior with respect to you, her husband. Your compliance with your wife’s requests clearly constitutes submissive behavior on your part with respect to Lynn and, indirectly, with respect to Steve. This was a key step, on Steve’s part, in establishing his dominance with respect to both of you.

—Custer

Steve Takes Control

So here I am, it is Sunday morning and this is the first oppotunity I have had to finally gather my thoughts and let you all know what Friday night was like. Let me begin by saying that I never in a million years would have believed just a few short weeks ago that I would witness and participate in the things which now seem to be an inesapable part of my reality.

Friday was like any other day, I went ot work, and did my best to keep my mind from running off. I found it hard to concentrate and was both fearful and sexually stimulated all day. I knew that the evening was going to be a turning point.

I got home around five and Lynn had already sent the kids of to her mom's house. The place was clean, there was a bottle of wine out and she had prpared some food. She was dressed in a robe, but when I asked to see wh she had on underneath she refused to let me look. Over the next several hours we tried to act as though nothing unusual was happening. About eight o'clock Lynn went upsatirs to get ready. She told me to relax and have some wine. About an hour later she came down. She was dressed in a black leather miniskirt, black stockings with waht looked to be a garter belt underneath. She wore a tight white top. Almost like a "tube top" for those of you who remeber those things. On her feet were a pair of 5" black pumps with a thick ankle strap. She wore a black choker on her neck, large hoop earrings and had her blonde hair done perfectly. Her eyes were dark and smoky wth lots of mascara and eye liner. She loked hot. She came into the room and asked what thought. I said she looked so sexy and I went to her. When I tried to kiss her she told me to relax, that she wanted to wait until Steve arrived so that her make up would not get messed up.

For the next 45 min we had some wine, smoked a joint and made awkward small talk. Then the door bell rang. It was Steve. We welcomed into our home, showed him around and gave him a glass of wine and a few hits. He then asked to see the bed room. Togther we showed him our room. I was surpirsed to see that Lynn had already dimmed te lights and that there wwere several candles burning. We then went back downstairs.

Steve gave me a CD and I put it in the player. We then sat. he and Lynn on the love seat and me alone in a chair. It was at this point that my toment began. Steve had Lynn kissed for several minites. He then had her stand and she began to sway to the music. Steve asked me how she looked and said fantasatic. He asked me what liked best about her outfit. I told him the tight skirt and he smiled. He told me he like the th way her top highlighted her tits and how it was semi see through. He got up and and walked to lynn. He puller top over head. He turned her to me and gently pulled on her nipples until I heard her take a dep breath. he thn reached behind her and before I knew it he was shimming the tight skirt off of her. Lynn was now in just her garter, hose, full bikini panty and heels. He told her to model fo us, and I watched as she walked, swaying her hips and showing of her small tght body. he then told her to walk to me and she did as told. Steve stood behind Lynn and looked me in the eyes as he told me to feel her panties. I touched them as he gave instructions telling to feel the silky backside, asking if I liked how her "pantied" ass looked. He asked If I thought the panties were sexy. I said "very" at which point he said that he knew I liked panties. I then felt her legs and garter belt. He then had me stand and remove my clothing. I was hard and throbbing. Steve again looked at me, and aid "you seem to like the lingerie. He had me kneel in front of Lynn adn feel her heels and ankles. After a bit he had me stand. We walked me to the love seat and sat with me. He was fully clothed. Again he told Lynn to model. As she did he old me how sexy she looked in the lingerie. How she had properly prepared herself for him. he then looked at me and told me that "a good submissive knows what her lover wants, needs and what turns him on" he contnued by saying that "he loves to see his submissives dressed just like Lynn, in sexy lingerie and clothing which accentuates their bodies. I was very nerous because I knew what he was getting at. All the while Lynn was dancing to the music and swaying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Takes Control

So here I am, it is Sunday morning and this is the first oppotunity I have had to finally gather my thoughts and let you all know what Friday night was like. Let me begin by saying that I never in a million years would have believed just a few short weeks ago that I would witness and participate in the things which now seem to be an inesapable part of my reality.

Friday was like any other day, I went ot work, and did my best to keep my mind from running off. I found it hard to concentrate and was both fearful and sexually stimulated all day. I knew that the evening was going to be a turning point.

I got home around five and Lynn had already sent the kids of to her mom's house. The place was clean, there was a bottle of wine out and she had prpared some food. She was dressed in a robe, but when I asked to see wh she had on underneath she refused to let me look. Over the next several hours we tried to act as though nothing unusual was happening. About eight o'clock Lynn went upsatirs to get ready. She told me to relax and have some wine. About an hour later she came down. She was dressed in a black leather miniskirt, black stockings with waht looked to be a garter belt underneath. She wore a tight white top. Almost like a "tube top" for those of you who remeber those things. On her feet were a pair of 5" black pumps with a thick ankle strap. She wore a black choker on her neck, large hoop earrings and had her blonde hair done perfectly. Her eyes were dark and smoky wth lots of mascara and eye liner. She loked hot. She came into the room and asked what thought. I said she looked so sexy and I went to her. When I tried to kiss her she told me to relax, that she wanted to wait until Steve arrived so that her make up would not get messed up.

For the next 45 min we had some wine, smoked a joint and made awkward small talk. Then the door bell rang. It was Steve. We welcomed into our home, showed him around and gave him a glass of wine and a few hits. He then asked to see the bed room. Togther we showed him our room. I was surpirsed to see that Lynn had already dimmed te lights and that there wwere several candles burning. We then went back downstairs.

Steve gave me a CD and I put it in the player. We then sat. he and Lynn on the love seat and me alone in a chair. It was at this point that my toment began. Steve had Lynn kissed for several minites. He then had her stand and she began to sway to the music. Steve asked me how she looked and said fantasatic. He asked me what liked best about her outfit. I told him the tight skirt and he smiled. He told me he like the th way her top highlighted her tits and how it was semi see through. He got up and and walked to lynn. He puller top over head. He turned her to me and gently pulled on her nipples until I heard her take a dep breath. he thn reached behind her and before I knew it he was shimming the tight skirt off of her. Lynn was now in just her garter, hose, full bikini panty and heels. He told her to model fo us, and I watched as she walked, swaying her hips and showing of her small tght body. he then told her to walk to me and she did as told. Steve stood behind Lynn and looked me in the eyes as he told me to feel her panties. I touched them as he gave instructions telling to feel the silky backside, asking if I liked how her "pantied" ass looked. He asked If I thought the panties were sexy. I said "very" at which point he said that he knew I liked panties. I then felt her legs and garter belt. He then had me stand and remove my clothing. I was hard and throbbing. Steve again looked at me, and aid "you seem to like the lingerie. He had me kneel in front of Lynn adn feel her heels and ankles. After a bit he had me stand. We walked me to the love seat and sat with me. He was fully clothed. Again he told Lynn to model. As she did he old me how sexy she looked in the lingerie. How she had properly prepared herself for him. he then looked at me and told me that "a good submissive knows what her lover wants, needs and what turns him on" he contnued by saying that "he loves to see his submissives dressed just like Lynn, in sexy lingerie and clothing which accentuates their bodies. I was very nerous because I knew what he was getting at. All the while Lynn was dancing to the music and swaying.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Last edited by a moderator:
Third Time With Steve (Dom BULL!)

So Lynn danced and swayed, and Steve pointed out that her pussy was very wet as he could see a wet spot forming in the crotch area. He motioned to Lynn and she came close to the love seat wehere I sat naked, and Steve sat fully clothed. Steve looked Lynn in the eyes and asked if dancing was making her pussy all horney. Lynn nodded her head in an affirmative manner. Steve then asked the question again and told lynn to look at him and answer audibly. She told him "that being dressed in her lingerie and dancing was maing her very hot and ... yes her pussy was horny". Steve told me that dressing a submissive in lingerie has the psychological effect of allowing or conditioning the submissive to understand that she is prepared to submit. He then stood. He told Lynn to kneel before him. He then told me to kneel next to Lynn. I was shocked as I felt myself kneeling, my cock was throbbing and I was scared. I was a little ***** and stoned and my body just moved when he told me what to do. Steve was correct I was a submissive. And here I was acting on his directives. I was now kneeling next to my wife in front of him.

What happened next shocked me. He began to talk. He told the both of us that Lynn was there for his pleasure and that he found her to be sexy and that dressed as she was she stimulated his cock and that he was hard. He next told us that he would need to be made ready to take his pleasure from Lynn. He told Lynn to stand (leaving me kneeling) and instructed her to remove his shirt. I watched as her hands began to unbuttom his shirt and I watched as his well muscled chest came into site. I also watched as he kicked off his shoes. He then told Lynn to watch waht happened next. He asked me I "wanted to see Lynn be completely taken by him". I looked down and said yes. He then asked if I would be a good submissive and do as I was told. I looked up at him and said I did not know. He said it would be "easy". I should just undo his belt and the top button on his jeans. He looked at Lynn and told her to tell me to do it. I heard her voice and my hands just moved. I quickly undid the belt and opened it and then undid the button at the top. My heart was racing! He told me to look at him and I did. He then told me to undo the zipper. I hesitated. He told lynn to kneel next to me and she complied without question. He again told me to undo the zipper and my heart raced but like Lynn I complied. Next he told Lynn and me to take his pants down togther and to remove them. This was easier since it was the two of us. He told us to make sure to not remove his underwear. it took a few min to get the pants off. He was smiling down at us and for some weird reason I felt ok. He was now nearly naked and lynn and I were at his feet kneeling. It was then that I noticed his cock straining against his black underwear. I realized that I was very close to it. I then heard Steve tell Lynn to show me how a "good girl" removed her mans underwear. I watched as Lynn fingers grabbed at the waist band and slowly pulled them off of him. His cock sprang out of his underwear. As I said in prior posts Steve is long but even more so very thick with an imposing head. Steve sensed my nervousness at being so close to his manhood and I heard him tell me to stand. Despite the humilation I was as hard as a rock.

Steve then told me to fold his clothing and place them on the couch. I did as told, Lynn was still kneeling and as I turned to face them after putting his clothing down I noticed that he was holding Lynn by the hair and her head was now bobbing on his cock. All the while he was giving her instructions. He told her that her legs should always be slightly parted, her ass arched out, chest pushed out to show her breasts. I watched as she did as she was instructed and she looked sexier than ever. He looked at me and told me she was responding well to her training. He then smiled ans said actually "you both are responding well".

Steve then told me to sit and watch her. He told her what he liked, telling her to lick the length of the shaft to stroke him with her left hand and to findle his balls with her right finger tips. After a bit he asked me if I thought Lynn was doing things properly. I said I thought so and he smiled. He told me she was doing ok. He asked me what I thought she could do better. I made a few comments like "she should arch her ass out more" and that she should make her bobbing motions a little slower. I also said that she should not let his cock slip from her mouth so much. He told her to listen to me that I was right.

After about 20 min of this Steve told Lynn to stand and told me to go to her. Before long I had undone the garter starps and was gently removing her panties. Steve had me knee in front of her and then told me to take them down exactly as Lynn had taken his underwear down. I gently removed the panty and then he had me redo the garter straps so that her hose would stay up. Steve told Lynn to show me how to do the garter straps. he then had her undo them and made me put them on again. I stood and the the three of us walked to out bedroom. Steve had me hold Lynn's had as we walked.

Once in the bedroom Steve had me sit in our chair and he and Lynn got on the bed. Steve commented on how wet my wife was and how her thighs were coated in her cream. He told me how he liked that and how last time his balls got very wet from her. For the next hour or so I watched as Steve fucked Lynn in every imaginable position. He took her doggie style, on her back with her legs spread and up in the air, he took her on her side. He rutted into her and I heard her moan in pleasure. He would talk to her telling her it was ok and that she should cum on his cock, which I sure she did several times. When he came he once again removed his condom and shot his load all over her lower tummy and thighs.

Steve then looked at me and told me to come over to the bed. Lynn was on her back, legs spread wide. Her balck thigh highs were covered in cum as were her upper thighs and abdomen. I could see that Steve had cum alot. Steve them to me it was ok and that I should kneel between her legs and jerk my cock off. I did and it was only a few min before I cam all over Lynn too. Steve then looked at Lynn and asked her how it "felt to be covered in seamen and sperm". As she strated to answer Steve told her to look at me. She told me she loved it that it felt really good. That the cum was surprisingly warm and that it felt sexy.

Users who are viewing this thread