• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

and here she is. Her hubby/bf will be so proud. Sadly she is tied up at the moment so that is all you get. Lovely, would you not agree. And so...tight

joanna face.jpg tits joanna2.jpg chat 1 joanna.jpg joanne cunt.jpg sucking cock.jpg joanne insert cunt.jpg chat 2 jo tied.jpg

Reactions: laury, Ringo1, makesmehard and 2 others
lol well then she would not be quite as tight

HumiliatorXtr said:
Nice catch DarkDevon. Sluttiness in the highest grade. Love it.

ok willing to try...

Sad news.

After a wonderful and ******** game with kate's cuck i am sad to report the fucking dice came up 1. yes only one damn pic of her to share. That corset shot, her sucking, her near perfect ass..all hidden. But we shall play again. Anyhow..this is what you get. What a great ass.

pic of Kate slutwives.jpg

Reactions: Chastitysissy, naughtyk, (deleted member) and 1 other person
DarkDevon said:
Sad news.

After a wonderful and ******** game with kate's cuck i am sad to report the fucking dice came up 1. yes only one damn pic of her to share. That corset shot, her sucking, her near perfect ass..all hidden. But we shall play again. Anyhow..this is what you get. What a great ass.

pic of Kate slutwives.jpg
you are pretty good at this game

My Wife Flashes said:
you are pretty good at this game

******** sluts is vital for everyone concerned. No amount of personal sacrifice on my behalf should get in the way

Reactions: My Wife Flashes
DarkDevon said:
******** sluts is vital for everyone concerned. No amount of personal sacrifice on my behalf should get in the way
you are a great man for your service to us.

Reactions: DarkDevon
Thank you...Lisa is on deck

lisa the slut.jpg

Damn I am not going to Vegas this month Once again after a full ******** and lots of hot topics of a sexy mature slut whose cuck hubby can't wait to hear about a real dick in her oh so tight cunt....we again roll a 1.

So all we get are two pics..but even here..you know she HAS to get herself some big black dick soon

bush chat.jpg ana to post 2.jpg

Reactions: laury, rjone, tanktopwillie and 1 other person
Nice work doms

browmsugar said:
Lisa should be ******* way more.
Who is her husband?

I am her cuck. Thank you.

BdSub.

Collecting a few more...she does like to suck cock mind two lovely videos of that

there..the man himself..maybe you should do as brown sugar demands

DarkDevon is my Master.

You are loyal

There is always a forfeit when a cuck pulls out mid game, no matter the reason. So with hubby leaving half way through we lucky viewers get so see the penalty - four shots of sexy slut Sam in all her lovely glory. What an ass this girl has got. Spankable? ..I'd say..YES

winning 2.jpg winning 3.jpg winning 4.jpg winnings 1.jpg

Reactions: laury, CNYCJ13, Focker and 6 others
DarkDevon said:
There is always a forfeit when a cuck pulls out mid game, no matter the reason. So with hubby leaving half way through we lucky viewers get so see the penalty - four shots of sexy slut Sam in all her lovely glory. What an ass this girl has got. Spankable? ..I'd say..YES

winning 2.jpg winning 3.jpg winning 4.jpg winnings 1.jpg
great asses

and all on the one lovely slut...so fine it would be a shame to ever sit down

Users who are viewing this thread