• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice games

• Thread starterfivelevels
  • Start date
  • #5,181
I lost against Victor Kingston

FAtjkbrUYAECGqN.jpeg 707_1000.jpg nT_9r6729ubfx9hhbuhzx6e5ggj_600.jpg nT_tk5yu4n3sjp6bg72d0zivn56_600.jpg 20210903_052322.jpg 20210903_052322.jpg E6IA6MzXIAwYeXv.jpeg E6IA4okX0AUrFE-.jpeg 20210301_215956.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, Jackndice and cuckoldslav
  • #5,187
tycoratei said:
is there an active room for this?
I tried to play in the main Dice Game room, but had no one willing to play. I think they were all in pm land. Seems to me it would be better as in the more the merrier. I know that I'm game :)

dice game exhibitionist.jpg

• #5,188
Any cucks up for a game? DM with the rules u r comfortable with

• #5,190
Jackndice said:
Why thank you. Also I'm booooooored again. Looking for a cuck or a sub for a round of high stakes gaming. The table is now open and the dealer is prepared.

Oh I should post the rules one day. The game is called Memories.

Simple enough play pattern. Bull vs. Cuck. 10 rounds. Winner of the round takes the prize. Cuck or sub wins they're free. Bull wins, the loser must post a video or picture of a memory of theirs of special significance. The first time you took a giant cock, the first time your significant other orgasmed from not you...that sort of thing. Your job is to post the picture and then explain what the memory is as best you can describe it. As Dom/Bull I will ask questions to clarify.

The rounds continue on through the 10'th.

On a 6 or higher, the bull wins a special prize. Either the sub must perform a task (always agreed upon, consent fully given) or show another memory.

And that's the game. It's fun for the whole team. I get to see and claim you/your wife/your girlfriend, you get dominated or humiliated and you get to take a wonderful stroll down memory lane on how you got here exactly.

It's fun. I'm fun.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: myslutasian69, DegradeMyGF, GFtoShare and 1 other person
  • #5,194
Cuck here... offering my wife for hard public loose....

Reactions: xmod700
  • #5,195
I'm a cuckold with my 30-year-old wife eager for cock
I am in the chastity belt
PM

• #5,200
Cuck ready to play. PM me please

Users who are viewing this thread