Did any one see the latest Nip/Tuck episode?

• Thread starterslutlover
  • Start date

slutlover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 3, 2004
The latest episode included a black man who came to have deep fingernail cuts fixed by plastic surgery on his back, which were caused by some of the white wives he fucked at "Interracial Parties" he hosts.

His description of his activities peaks Shawn's interest even though he is unbelieving any white husband would want to bring his wife to hand her over to younger black guys for sex let alone want to watch. Then later his Girl friend admits she has fantasies along these lines so they agree to go and check it out, since she has just acted out his "school girl who is bad and needs spanking for not wearing panties" fantasy.

It’s a great episode bringing the lifestyle out into the lime light even if it is presented as a somewhat comical and cynical view, especially when Shawn uses the safe word he and his G/F agreed on just prior to entering the party. He is sickened by watching another couple’s wife getting some big black cock. His G/F hesitates to leave causing him to repeat the safe word louder and louder until it interrupts the action, because she really doesn’t want to leave (they came only to watch, but she seems ready to try some for herself). It was great scene. Later Shawn and G/F argue over the event and say terrible things to each other to the point of ending their relationship.

His G/F is a hottie and apparently is ready to go Black and he can’t handle it!

How many guys who post here only dream of such happenings?

Regards

Slutlover :whatever:

When was it on?

Last night.

I think theres another thread on the same subject in general forum where someone states it should repeat air on Friday night!

Regards,

Slutlover

Thanks for the info Pimp.

wow, look forward to catching that ep at some point. wasnt sure i'd see the day that "the lifestyle" made into television shows. Is nip/tuck a network show or cable?
would have to be cable with some of the subject matter dealt with wouldnt it?
Here in australia nip/tuck usually airs at about 10;30pm on network T.V.

I saw that episode too. I got to admit I was surprised that somebody had the balls to show the world that this stuff happens. About goddam time.

Wife showed it to me and we fucked like mad after it. Saw it over again with same results. Any one been to this type of event.

Which season of Nip Tuck was that in?

slutlover said:
The latest episode included a black man who came to have deep fingernail cuts fixed by plastic surgery on his back, which were caused by some of the white wives he fucked at "Interracial Parties" he hosts.

His description of his activities peaks Shawn's interest even though he is unbelieving any white husband would want to bring his wife to hand her over to younger black guys for sex let alone want to watch. Then later his Girl friend admits she has fantasies along these lines so they agree to go and check it out, since she has just acted out his "school girl who is bad and needs spanking for not wearing panties" fantasy.

It’s a great episode bringing the lifestyle out into the lime light even if it is presented as a somewhat comical and cynical view, especially when Shawn uses the safe word he and his G/F agreed on just prior to entering the party. He is sickened by watching another couple’s wife getting some big black cock. His G/F hesitates to leave causing him to repeat the safe word louder and louder until it interrupts the action, because she really doesn’t want to leave (they came only to watch, but she seems ready to try some for herself). It was great scene. Later Shawn and G/F argue over the event and say terrible things to each other to the point of ending their relationship.

Regards

Which season was that in?

Season 5... Episode Chaz Darling??? Came out Nov 29th...,I believe? Around there anyway.

Interested in seeing the repeat?

I'm not a fan of Nip Tuck, but would have loved to seen that episode. Will it be shown again does anyone know? Or does anyone know the name of the episode? Would appreciate anyone's help.

Check the post above yours shybob!

Amazing!

I can hardly believe that episode. I bet their ratings were bad and they are already into it.

lucky is the man who seeks his fantasies take form in front of his eyes

slutlover said:

Regards

i was never interested in those doctor dramas Till Now:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i am trying to find this on the nip tuck web site do you know the episode name ?

if anyone knows when that episode will rerun please post