• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did cuckolding make you happeir?

• Thread starterkal
  • Start date

kal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2019
Greetings,

Infirmly believe living your desires make you happier, but when it comes to sexual ordination, we face a lot of social pressure. I am a polyamorist . and that made me happier, so what about you with duckling or any other sexual ordination and desire?

It has for me and the wife, though I'm not exactly a cuckold as we're in an open marriage.
You're just unable to speak about these things among family and work colleague's/friends, because almost everyone is either seriously mono or only have (or seek out) 2-girl FMF threesomes, almost every man I've ever known would never ever be up for their wives/girlfriends sleep with another man.

Absolutely happier! All sides involved

Reactions: kal and JeffCA
Sparko said:
It has for me and my wife, though I'm not exactly a cuckold as we're in an open marriage.
You can, in fact, be confident you are your wife's cuckold. Recall the definition: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife" (meaning, of course, a wife who seduces and fucks other men).

There is no qualifier as to whether a married man, whose wife fucks other men thus making him her cuckold, does or does not fuck other women.

And, relative to this, there is no word analogous to "cuckold" for a married woman whose husband fucks other women. Presumably the reason is the basis of the word "cuckold" (i.e., it's based on the practices of the cockoo bird, who lays its egg in the nest of another bird). A cuckold spends his time, energy and money assisting his wife with raising her and another man's child, but a married woman whose husband fucks other women does not spend her time, energy and money assisting him (unbeknownst to her) with raising his child by another woman, because.... well.... men don't get pregnant and give birth.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Very true.

Though its very commonly recognised that a cuck is (typically a man) who is completely faithful to their spouse but allows them to have sex with others.
Similarly:
- hotwife: the husband of a wife who can't have sex with other women but the wife can do so with other men. Almost just like a cuckold where a cuck tends to enjoy things like sexually physically interacting with the other man and abstaining himself from sex with his wife, but the hotwife husband doesn't. Basically; cuck: bisexual, hotwife hubby: hetero.
- swingers: couples who have sex with usually other couples sometimes singles, typically at swinger events.
- open relationship: both have sex with others with or without their partner present or knowing.
- poly: often a 3-way serious loving relationship.

Of course its not as simple as that. But in layman's terms.

Last edited:
Your definitions are very confused, Sparko. I have tried to straighten them out, as follows.
Sparko said:
Cuckold: a man whose wife has sex with other men, regardless of whether he "allows" that or even knows about it. A cuckold may be the last to know his wife is fucking other men.

A cuckold may or may not be in a "swinging" relationship with his wife. If he is, the two of them combined are known as "swingers."

Hotwife: a married woman who, by mutual agreement, cuckolds her husband by dating and fucking other men (and/or women, if she's bisexual). Often the cuckold husband agrees to remain faithful to his hotwife.

Swingers: couples who have sex with other couples, sometimes singles, typically at swinger events.

Open relationships: both have sex with others, with or without their partner present or even knowing.

Poly: often a 3-way serious loving relationship.

Custer Laststand said:
Your definitions are very confused, Sparko. I have tried to straighten them out, as follows.
"Cuckold: a man whose wife has sex with other men, regardless of whether he "allows" that or even knows about it. A cuckold may be the last to know his wife is fucking other men."
That is not a cuckold in any way shape or form. A cuckold is a person who accepts it. If he doesn't then she is cheating.

Likewise with your swinger comment. You're effectively classifying all swingers as cuckolds. You're using the strict textbook definition of a cuckold, that basically states anyone who is not monogamous is a cuckold.

Take further notice of when I said: "Of course its not as simple as that. But in layman's terms."
...I see you didn't have anything to pass comment about swingers, open relationships, and poly relationships. But just cuck/hotwife terminology - everyone is a cuck unless you're faithful to just one person.
"catch my drift?"
- I'm not the one who is confused. I 100% understand your perspective.

Sparko said:
"Cuckold: a man whose wife has sex with other men, regardless of whether he "allows" that or even knows about it. A cuckold may be the last to know his wife is fucking other men." That is not a cuckold in any way shape or form. A cuckold is a person who accepts it. If he doesn't then she is cheating.
Not true. The definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, a wife who fucks other men). This basic definition can be considered the "cake." All of the other factors that may or may not go along with a hotwife / cuckold husband relationship — for instance, whether a couple mutually agrees the wife will be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while her husband will remain faithful to her; or whether they have a D/s relationship, with the wife dominant and the husband submissive — can be considered "frosting and decorations" on the cake. Re. variability among cuckold husbands and cuckoldress wives, see (for instance):

https://www.slutwives.com/threads/how-do-you-best-describe-yourself-cuckold-archetypes.111577/
A man whose wife seduces and fucks other men without his knowledge and consent... i.e., without his approval... is definitely a cuckold. This phenomena is closely related to the origin of the word "cuckold," because — prior to the relatively recent days of effective birth control — it often resulted in cuckolded husbands devoting time, resources and energy to raising children who, unbeknownst to them, were sired by one or more other men their wives were fucking. Now, during modern times, cuckolding of husbands by their wives... without the cuckolded husband's knowledge and approval... continues to frequently result in married men devoting time, energy and resources to raising children sired by other men their wives were fucking, as shown by DNA testing (which has become readily available to individuals). See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dads-left-shock-DIY-paternity-tests-soar.html
These considerations do not apply, of course, to the many men who raise, as stepchildren, the children of women who were sired by other men prior to the women divorcing (if married previously) and remarrying — in cases where, after remarriage, the women are faithful to their husbands.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Not true. The definition is: cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife (meaning, a wife who fucks other men). This basic definition can be considered the "cake." All of the other factors that may or may not go along with a hotwife / cuckold husband relationship — for instance, whether a couple mutually agrees the wife will be free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while her husband will remain faithful to her; or whether they have a D/s relationship, with the wife dominant and the husband submissive — can be considered "frosting and decorations" on the cake. Re. variability among cuckold husbands and cuckoldress wives, see (for instance):

https://www.slutwives.com/threads/how-do-you-best-describe-yourself-cuckold-archetypes.111577/
A man whose wife seduces and fucks other men without his knowledge and consent... i.e., without his approval... is definitely a cuckold. This phenomena is closely related to the origin of the word "cuckold," because — prior to the relatively recent days of effective birth control — it often resulted in cuckolded husbands devoting time, resources and energy to raising children who, unbeknownst to them, were sired by one or more other men their wives were fucking. Now, during modern times, cuckolding of husbands by their wives... without the cuckolded husband's knowledge and approval... continues to frequently result in married men devoting time, energy and resources to raising children sired by other men their wives were fucking, as shown by DNA testing (which has become readily available to individuals). See:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dads-left-shock-DIY-paternity-tests-soar.html
These considerations do not apply, of course, to the many men who raise, as stepchildren, the children of women who were sired by other men prior to the women divorcing (if married previously) and remarrying — in cases where, after remarriage, the women are faithful to their husbands.

I tend to agree with you, the knowledge ofcuckolding is what's matter, After all, this a lifestyle like any other one. I may not be able to speak about it from experience since I am a polyamorist, I still value the sexual freedom and choice that is alining with the ones true self as long as it is does not involve cheating or risky behaviors.

I have been living for many years in "normal", monogamic wedding, and it made me feel alone and sad. Since then, i have tried "swinging" lifestyle and i have discovered that i am a real candaulist : i am now married with a wife who cuckolds me with my full support, she likes it, i love this lifestyle and has never been as happy as i am now. I really like to see (or imagine) her fucking with other men.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cocuamoureux said:
I have been living for many years in "normal", monogamic wedding, and it made me feel alone and sad. Since then, i have tried "swinging" lifestyle and i have discovered that i am a real candaulist : i am now married with a wife who cuckolds me with my full support, she likes it, i love this lifestyle and has never been as happy as i am now. I really like to see (or imagine) her fucking with other men.

it is nice that you both on the same page. you both have something you both enjoy.
I attempted to try swinging in the past, my wife at the time did not approve it, and I did not try to convince her, I was afraid she will regret or I will regret it. I am Arab and the culture has a great effect on the feeling . So I took the route or polygamy and she is ok with it . and I feel comfortable with having more than woman!

Users who are viewing this thread