• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did you ever see your mom fucking BBC?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Question for white guys, did you ever saw your mother fucking or even Talking about BBC? if so how did you feel?

Reactions: midnightfapper
I wish

Reactions: midnightfapper
my mom was VERY sexually promiscuous.... I remember listening at her door once when I was young to her fucking a man she had just met... I remember her telling him how big his cock was and hearing her moan and whimper. I was mesmerized by it.. especially now that I recognize those sounds were because his cock was so big. She often brought men home and she clearly loved big cock because those noises always came from her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, ckc, wmjacking and 1 other person
One of the hottest experiences of my life was when I was 8 or 9, Me and my mom were in a Cab and this Nigerian Cab driver grabbed my moms big boobs. My Mom didn't resist at all and she was moaning. She would have easily had sex with him if he was alone with her, I could see the sexual lust in her eyes for that Nigerian BBC

Reactions: Custer Laststand, ckc and Bishot
togipaw said:
my mom was VERY sexually promiscuous.... I remember listening at her door once when I was young to her fucking a man she had just met... I remember her telling him how big his cock was and hearing her moan and whimper. I was mesmerized by it.. especially now that I recognize those sounds were because his cock was so big. She often brought men home and she clearly loved big cock because those noises always came from her.

yes, moms are very sexual.

Reactions: dragana
i have seen my Mom having sex with different Black Men while we used to be on swinger parties. But to tell the truth there haven't been so many Black Men in the area those days and it have been much more white Men who had their fun fucking Mommy.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Once when i was 9. I remember some random stranger touching her boobs

Users who are viewing this thread