• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dilemma

• Thread starterTammy Pantedrop
  • Start date
T

Tammy Pantedrop

My Ex-Wife couldn't handle the fact I was a panty wearing wimp, had shaved legs and a very small penis. So She starts going out after work and meets John a Strong construction worker, who takes no Shit from anyone. Of course my Wife has told him everything and each time I see him he goes out of his way to humiliate me, calls me Pantywaist and asks; "You know what"? "I'm Fucking your wife and she really loves my Big Dick"! So my wife divorces me and of course during the hearing I have to admit that I wear panties and pantyhose and that I lied before getting married. She gets alimony. John is in the back laughing and as I leave he pulls me aside "It's OK I take care of her, (puts his fist on my face) but you better never be late paying her".

Now Jump Current: Its been about 3 years, I married Susan a sexy & beautiful young woman, who knows and adores her Sissy Panty Wearing Husband but admits that my small penis does bother her alot (she been wanting to get pregnant) Now my Ex-Wife (married John) has always insisted that I delivery her alimony in person. And of course she & John go out of their way to humiliate me everytime. But since Susan does the bills she started wondering why money was missing. So I had to tell her. She wasn't mad but insisted that the next time she would go. Well here we are standing in the Ex's living room, Her and Susan are getting along and talking over drinks. But John comes up beside me and whispers "Know what"? "I'm going to fuck her long and hard real soon" and guess what "Shes going to love every minute of it and your not going to be able to stop me"!!!

So Tammy, tell us more about how you feel. *pats a place on the couch, takes up paper and pen*

Specifically, when John whispers in your ear about the possibilities of fucking your new wife, how does this make you feel as a sub?

Also, how did the meeting end? I'm sure we'd love to know any levels of shame and debasement you might have experienced at the hands of your ex, your present wife, and Big John.

I'm sure confessing here in public would make you feel soooo much better.

Well like I said Susan & EX hit it off, but I just handed My Ex the check. She said; see ya next month and everyone laughed as we were heading out the door... It's alittle to soon to know the full exstent of my emotions??

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Well like I said Susan & EX hit it off, but I just handed My Ex the check. She said; see ya next month and everyone laughed as we were heading out the door... It's alittle to soon to know the full exstent of my emotions??

what has happened since?

Nothing, John's been busy with work. I still deliver the checks on time. I've went by myself since Susan went. They usually just laugh at me, call me names. John hinted that he's still going to Fuck her but hasn't!! I kinda think My Ex doesn't want him to. But who knows what they have planned??

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Nothing, John's been busy with work. I still deliver the checks on time. I've went by myself since Susan went. They usually just laugh at me, call me names. John hinted that he's still going to Fuck her but hasn't!! I kinda think My Ex doesn't want him to. But who knows what they have planned??

Thanks for the update, just was wondering....

Tammy Pantedrop,

Tammy Pantedrop said:
So, there we were... standing in my ex-wife's living room, with Her and [my current wife] Susan getting along and talking over drinks. John [my ex-wife's current husband] walked up beside me and whispered, "Know what? I'm going to fuck [your wife Susan] long and hard real soon. She's going to love every minute of it, and you're not going to be able to stop me!"

Maybe not, but your ex (John's current wife) may have something to say about that.

Tammy Pantedrop said:
Since then, John's been busy with work. I still deliver alimony checks on time [to my ex-wife], by myself [no longer accompanied by my current wife Susan]. My ex and John usually laugh at me and call me names. John has hinted he's still planning to fuck [my current wife], but he hasn't done so. I suspect John's wife (my ex) doesn't want him to.

That's a safe bet. She probably made it clear to John he'll do no such thing.

There's always the possibility of your ex putting John in a male chastity device. Next time you deliver an alimony check, you might joke with him about that... i.e., talk with him as though your ex almost certainly requires him to wear one. When he denies it, you could say "yeah, yeah, sure, sure...". Even if he isn't, that would give your ex the idea and she could then begin threatening him with that fate. On subsequent alimony-check visits, whenever John hints he's going to fuck your wife Susan you could counter by saying something like, "Right... if your wife lets you out of your chastity device. How often does she grant you release time? Once a week? Once a month? Never...?"

You can also probably interpret your current-wife Susan no longer accompanying you to deliver alimony checks as an indication she isn't enthusiastic about the idea of fucking John, particularly since she and your ex-wife "hit it off well" and became friends.

You can, in other words, take advantage of the fact that just because a man says he's going to fuck a given woman (your wife, in this case) doesn't mean it's going to happen. I suggest scoffing at John and treating his "hints" as empty boasts, because you know for sure your ex-wife is now his boss and if he were to carry out his "threat" she would obviously lock up his cock — then dismiss his denials, thus putting him on the defensive.

—Custer

If I did / said that to John, He'd punch me 2 or 3 times right in the face. Force me to my knees, whip out his cock and make me apologize.. So I don't think so!! As for his threat we'll see??

Dude grow a pair. She remarried stop paying her!! Or you're going to lose another cause you can't take care of her.

Tammy Pantedrop,

Tammy Pantedrop said:
If I said that to John he'd punch me 2 or 3 times in the face, force me to my knees, whip out his cock, and make me apologize. So, I don't think so!!

That would constitute assault. One of the uses of your cell phone is, you can use it to call the police. But since you aren't so-inclined, I suggest the obvious. Send your ex-wife's alimony checks to her by mail. If she protests and demands you bring them in person, tell her if receiving them by mail offends her, please send them back to you. After all, she divorced you. Ergo, you're no longer obligated to her in any personal sense, other than ensuring joint care of your children (if any... you haven't said anything about children). Sending alimony checks to her should be as impersonal as paying your electric bill.

Regarding Hank's comment:

Hank jones said:
Your ex-wife remarried; stop paying her! Or you're going to lose [your new wife] because you can't take care of her.

This sounds like a good point. I know divorce law varies from one country to another (or in the U.S., from one state to another), but since your ex-wife remarried, why are you obligated to pay her any alimony at all? If she's employed, I would have the same question... especially if she's employed AND remarried to a man who's employed. It sounds like you're throwing your money away and (as Hank pointed out) risking your new marriage as well, since your new wife may not share your "desire for personal and financial humiliation" fetish. (Maybe you should ask her.)

—Custer

Yah, I don't understand how you're still paying alimony to a woman that's been remarried. I think you need to look into that. Actually...I don't see how you got stuck paying alimony in the first place but if she's married to someone with a steady job, wtf gives here?

And dude, ok, I get it...you're a cuck...and a sissy cuck at that but fuck man. Does it turn you on to pay alimony or something? Hank's dead on. Stop paying her. You and your wife need your money. And after reading about your exwifes dillhole husband I'm fucking raging. Dude needs a beat down.

edit: Y'know...I just reread this thread and it's kinda obvious that you're liking the situation. You want this guy to fuck your wife, don't you? I'll bet you stroke your little dicklet thinking about him fucking both of them right in front of you...

Ok Guys, I don't have $75,000 just lying around.. Although I've paid down some, the simple fact is I OWE IT!! It's not really ruining my current marriage, she understands it's a bill. Yes I'll admit that I do get a little "RUSH" per say when I go over to pay it. Remember I loved her first and that she left me. And this way I do get to she her even if John's a Jerk. Susan doesn't know everything but I love her too and would never cheat or anything like that..

OK I don't know what's up but Susan just called and said Pam (EX) just invited her to lunch ?? More Obviously Later ??

Dude, not in you situation, but I think i have some undersatnding of your mindset (i could see myslef in a similar situation without too much imagination)

I agree you clear are getting turned on thinking of this man fucking ANOTHER one of your women without being able to stop it. I get it. Would make me hot too....but I would have the conversation with Susan, and she is not into it, break off direct contact with the others. You are getting some sexual (sort of ) satisfaction fromthe interaction, and unless your wife is into it, you are gong to end up doing somehting you will regret.

If susan is into it, then have a serious conversation about limits and outcomes, and then if you both agreee it makes you hot, go for it. Best case John fucks her, Susan gets a good cock, you get off, and Pam gets angry, and divorces HIM too. (OK that was spiteful and childish)

Thanks for sharing!

You can ask any lawyer, in any country, and they will tell you, that cohabitation clauses, are pretty much standard for all dissolution agreements, and if you think new wifey will not know this, then you are sadly mistaken!
You better bet your bottom dollar, that if she even thinks an ex-wife is living with someone, this subject is going to come up! (like every 15 minutes, of every day come up) period

Sorry about the delay!! But I've pretty much figured out their plan for my demise. Susan met Pam at the local Backyard Burger. She tells me they just had small talk while waiting for their food and the first few minutes. Well guess who comes bounding in, John with one of his younger co-workers. He kisses Pam and after they order. He slides into the booth. His Co-Worker (We'll call Joe) slides next to Susan (Closely but not rude). I guess it didn't take long for the humiliation to begin. Pam tells Susan she can't believe, she stays with such a small penised sissy. and I guess she reaches over and rubs Johns crotch and says you need "A REAL MAN" (Of course Susan blushing and can't hardly believe this is going on). Well John laughs and says you need someone like Joe here.. Well I guess Joe takes the cue and places his hand on her knee or thigh. Which makes her jump over a bit but she doesn't have any place to go. She stops his hand from moving further down and he removes it to eat but I guess it finds it's way back from time to time.. She tells me they laughed, especially when Pam asks Susan if I still like to wear panties. Being put on the spot, she really had no choice and tells them "Yes". Joe tells Susan "Gee's you got more ball's than your husband". He asks her if I wear her clothes and of course she says "No".. Pam pipes up and says that I used to wear her Blue Jeans!! Well the lunch was over and I guess Joe helps Susan out and puts his hand on her back and slides it down and pats her butt as she leaves!!

So I think it's going to be Joe, That Johns going to get to go after Susan??

Let's imagine this thread is real. I truly have to imagine it, because no one can possibly be this much of a loser. He needlessly pays his ex-wife who hates him, and his new wife doesn't exactly love him either. She has no problem giving away their money either and has absolutely no backbone.

So if your thread is real (which it isn't), congratulations. You're just about the biggest loser I've ever come across. (I know you're secretly thinking that you'd prefer that I come on you, rather than come across you.)

Yep, that last post pretty much put the nail in the "realness" coffin. I was wondering about the whole alimony thing but I've heard some really wacky shit when it comes to alimony and child support so I didn't dismiss it on the spot. But now, yeah, it's pretty clear that this belongs in the "stories" section.

If Tammy hadn't gone to such lengths to defend his story, I wouldn't bother saying this. Montana's alimony laws consider primarily ability to support one self and several factors limit the time period in which it is owed. With out children in the picture and absent any disability, your wife can, at most, expect two years of alimony in which she attends job training. After that, her ability to support herself is the sole factor.
Your story is fiction.
Why is it important to say that?
Because everyone else is about to start fighting over it and Goldwin's law will be violated.

Users who are viewing this thread