• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Discreet Curious Wife...

• Thread starterwetarrow
  • Start date

wetarrow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2006
My heart is racing as I post this, Hubby doesn't know I am posting, but I would love to know what you guys think of me...I have had fantasies about black men but never acted on them....I am now considering it...send me a private message, or respond on here....

Thanks...

Jen

Ready when u are....

wetarrow said:
My heart is racing as I post this, Hubby doesn't know I am posting, but I would love to know what you guys think of me...I have had fantasies about black men but never acted on them....I am now considering it...send me a private message, or respond on here....

Thanks...

Jen
Just let me know, you are so fine baby.....

Wow, you are stunning! Please post pix of your first time :)

wow,,go for it girl,,find your self a well hung black lover (i did)and dont look back,,would love to see more pics of you,becky

Is that not Jen? Or....

xzpaw said:
How the hell do you know that? All you can see are some tits and a stomach.
Did you just "borrow" a web shot???

You have very nice breasts, show us some ass

Great Tits For Sure, :)

Hubby is posting messages under the same name... and he doesn't know??? Btw nice pic... ^)_(^

mmm nice... def made for BLACK COCk! love to fill you up n train u.. im 6ft 2.. dominant and a 10" blk african shaft... get in touch nice_youngman@hotmail.com love to see more of you

You definitely need to be filled by BBC.....that is one mighty fine body

Youre gorgous I'd love 2 meet you

nice set of tits

love the undies
post some more pic's ur georgous

Xzpaw dont be a jerk that women is very attractive

xzchild

do not let xzpaw upset you he would not know a good woman if he fell over her. his next lay will be his very first and not really bad for a 15 year old using daddys computor when he is not around.

nice

damn baby id be all over ur hot body love to have u suck my blk dick and cum all over ur face and tits:jackoff:

all i can say is, YUMMY! i wish i could help you out sweetie.

ever get to las vegas?

Hit me up, I'll hit it

xzpaw said:
What is that, some kind of white-trash expression?

Like you've never used a white-trash expression, you dirty liar. Go fuck your sister.

Users who are viewing this thread