• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Discreet ways?

• Thread starterBobram
  • Start date
JoeMac said:
this is a proven way to find out. I know I still look at wives when she comes home from him and they are a total mess, and very different from days when she is not with him.
Any pictures of what panties look like when she has not had sex and when she has?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
The only way I can think of is to lay a trap. I know guys that have done that. You're going to have to enlist the help of a handsome male friend that she doesn't know.

As for the fake/caption...post a pic

• Love
Reactions: Bobram and toolman2c
DanielleRose said:
The only way I can think of is to lay a trap. I know guys that have done that. You're going to have to enlist the help of a handsome male friend that she doesn't know.

Have no friends that she does not know

DanielleRose said:

The tricky part is that he played it as someone she has probably seen before, and who has been checking her out. Now if some total stranger shows up, she might wonder what's going on. I have done something similar, but it started by enlisting the male, having them meet "by chance" at the grocery store, and then moving to phone calls, and fucking. But not starting off as someone she might already know. Another time I solicited the help of a guy who came to our place to fuck her, and passed him off as an old friend if mine. But I don't think she believed it. She still fucked him anyway.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, DanielleRose and Bobram
Panawife said:
The tricky part is that he played it as someone she has probably seen before, and who has been checking her out. Now if some total stranger shows up, she might wonder what's going on. I have done something similar, but it started by enlisting the male, having them meet "by chance" at the grocery store, and then moving to phone calls, and fucking. But not starting off as someone she might already know. Another time I solicited the help of a guy who came to our place to fuck her, and passed him off as an old friend if mine. But I don't think she believed it. She still fucked him anyway.
I love all these suggestions

Panawife said:
Well, it worked. lol

• Love
Bobram said:
Have no friends that she does not know
Then make a new friend. Find a guy on a sex dating site. Explain to him what your plan is, and let him know that it's not a sure thing. But if he can help you pull this off, then her pussy is his whenever he wants. (and she wants)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Bobram
DanielleRose said:
Well, it worked. lol
Yes, for me I was able to get another guy to fuck my wife, but it didn't start out with them chatting with her to start. In the case of the OP he told her via text that he was "a married friend". I would assume she would think from that, that it was someone she knew (a friend). I would be surprised that she didn't ask how he got her number, but maybe she did. The problem I have encountered when communicating with someone I know (e.g. a neighbor), but wanting to keep my identity unknown, is you can only take the charade so far, until you have to out yourself. In other words, if at some point the woman agrees to meet, then she will find out who you really are. If I were to do something like this (anonymous chat) with my wife, I would play it like a complete stranger, but then it comes back to "how did you get my phone number?" If she does agree to meet, then you can send in the stranger. Of course this also poses the problem of if you sent any pics during the chat, the stranger has to be someone who could pass for the guy in the pic(s). It's a hot idea, just can be tricky to successfully execute.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Bobram
DanielleRose said:
Then make a new friend. Find a guy on a sex dating site. Explain to him what your plan is, and let him know that it's not a sure thing. But if he can help you pull this off, then her pussy is his whenever he wants. (and she wants)
I am loving all the great advice.

Panawife said:
Yes, for me I was able to get another guy to fuck my wife, but it didn't start out with them chatting with her to start. In the case of the OP he told her via text that he was "a married friend". I would assume she would think from that, that it was someone she knew (a friend). I would be surprised that she didn't ask how he got her number, but maybe she did. The problem I have encountered when communicating with someone I know (e.g. a neighbor), but wanting to keep my identity unknown, is you can only take the charade so far, until you have to out yourself. In other words, if at some point the woman agrees to meet, then she will find out who you really are. If I were to do something like this (anonymous chat) with my wife, I would play it like a complete stranger, but then it comes back to "how did you get my phone number?" If she does agree to meet, then you can send in the stranger. Of course this also poses the problem of if you sent any pics during the chat, the stranger has to be someone who could pass for the guy in the pic(s). It's a hot idea, just can be tricky to successfully execute.
Damn all this is so fucking hot.

Users who are viewing this thread