• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do I have a fat ass?

• Thread starterpeachybum
  • Start date
Oneword for you... THERAPY

I honestly think you are the male half of the equation living out your jerk off fantasy on here... I have seen it on here so many times... Most females who swing don't have the same issues you seem to have... Most are comfrotable with who they are... you are preoccupied with a fat ass which the females doesnt have... I am attaching a photo of my slut... a real slut who does indeed have a fat ass... Hope you find the help you need... and try just being the male you are and talking about your slut and you will still get off... :D

Attachments

• my mrs ass.jpg
    my mrs ass.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 292
your ass is far from fat.... it's quite petite actually

farkwhar said:
I honestly think you are the male half of the equation living out your jerk off fantasy on here... I have seen it on here so many times... Most females who swing don't have the same issues you seem to have... Most are comfrotable with who they are... you are preoccupied with a fat ass which the females doesnt have... I am attaching a photo of my slut... a real slut who does indeed have a fat ass... Hope you find the help you need... and try just being the male you are and talking about your slut and you will still get off... :D
That's a nice PHAT ass. I would love to get on that from behind

perfect

what a perfect set of pix!!! love to see more of a closeup of your sweet shaved pussy.. Mmmmmmmmmmmm

peachybum said:
Come on, have I turned into a fat slut?
prefer the now to the then
i want to fuck that sweet tight cunt x

the ass is a bit big, but it would be great if the tits matched it.
that's my 2 cents worth...

you have a beautiful body and a fantastic ass

your ass is just perfect and i would love to sove my dick into it and empty my load after giving it agood fucking

ass

to bad u not close would fill that ass for u

Given the original choices I would have to say 3 A - but I would rather say "Rubenesque" and I would like to DP you w/BF

Nope just right for fucking! We like bubble butts and hips that grip, not thin and flat. You have the perfect *****'s ass!

BabyGotBack Addict here

You are carrying nice body weight for plenty good fucking daily. But your ass is not big. To see massive ass on a woman your size look at:

www.msassalot.com

www.msphatwonder.com

www.queensofbooty.com

www.joiryda.com

I love a massive ass with big hips on any race of woman worldwide! Yes too, I like plenty pubic hair on a woman's flower. I like to pick the hair out of my teeth, once I've finished.:cool:

where are you located??

peachybum said:
well, what do you all think?

I'm in Miami - South Fl area - if you're around here or are coming by here, I can thoroughly inspect and spank that sweet ass of yours and let you know just how PHAT it really is!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd lick that wonderful ass all day long

most people on this forum love fantasies but you take the biscut you pst all these photos and expect us all to believe them, shame on you mate. once again i love this site and i challenge anyone to to post real pics/ vids. Vids would make this site hugely popular with everyone> ( Even ad people ) so if you like it let it pay for itself.Cu MON

fat ass??

In No Way Shape Or Form Is Your Ass Fat

its perfect yuo can wrap that ass round my dick any time

peachybum said:
Please be specific. I've come up with the following categories:

1. Yes, I have put on weight, but you don't think I'm fat and you find me sexy.

Also, what about my 'fat submissive slut' fantasy:
A. You find me sexy, and you'd honestly enjoy playing along with the fantasy.

;)

It would have to 1 A

I think you are very sexy and would love to play with you anytime you want

This whole thing cracks me up, but I love it

Well I have to say, I don't care if its a guy or the chick, the pictures are of a very attractive female, but on the other hand a like a woman with a bit more meat and a big ass is great. If this is really a girl then I would have to think the phys. of all this is to get a lot of guys telling you how hot you are, no problem your hot, if its the guy then I would say he is worried that someone else has a hotter chick and thinks her ass is to big to be perfect any more and if thats the case she dump his ass and get a man who knows its the woman inside that makes the body outside hot, well might take a little more then that but sure as hell helps a lot lol. In any case to much worrying about the ass size, so now lets talk about the cute little tits for awhile....and no offense meant in any way cute chick

no fat there like to fuck u though

Users who are viewing this thread