• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do I have a fat ass?

• Thread starterpeachybum
  • Start date
Perfect!!

I think your ass is perfect for the fucking I want to give it!!

;) There is nothing wrong at all, with having a fat ass. My sissy hubby and I, both have big, fat, soft, round, white asses, and our Black Bulls, love our fat, white asses. Your ass looks just fine. Love, Irene and babydollsissy!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmm

ok you ask i think she need big implants and need to workout your ass is a little fat is ok if you workout ! but your still very sexy

honey, you have definately gained weight (normal gain) throughout the years - hell, who doesn't?? But, you have gained it in all the right places - your titties are fuller and your ass is not fat - it is a little wider. Hence, more space to spank.. girl, if you were anywhere in the South Florida, I would give an experience that you would never forget... you'll be called more than just a fat ass slut when you're getting drilled by me.. from gagging on my cock to getting the paddling of your life, you'll be made my private sex slave... plus, you'll be fucked good in that PHAT ass of yours!

So, hey, if you're ever in Miami, FL or surrounding areas, I would love to hook up with you..

Stay as beautiful and as slutty as you are!

Ciao Bella

she is so hot

hell no. honestly, youre fucking gorgeous, an id rail your ass all night baby

Reactions: silentviewer
Well that was a blast from the past.

her skinny pics remind me of my G/F

If a man feels you are attractive - his cock goes stiff and he asks to stick it in your hole.

If a guy asks you for sex - then why don't you take that as a compliment instead of letting your suspicious mind throw you all sorts of doubts?

Even if you put on some extra bodyweight, a guy won't mind as long as you don't run a magnifying glass over his body.

If you are horny for regular sex, just OPEN YOUR THIGHS so guys can have fun with your body,and you can go home with a smile on your face.

If a guy doesn't like you, his cock won't go stiff.

A large number of exceptionally pretty women get very little sex, because they piss guys off with all the hoops they expect them to jump through.

peachybum - to tell the truth, there are a lot of women who would like to peg your bum with a strapon, even if you prefer horny men.

We have had women (weighing 3 times as much as you) post their photos on cuckolds.com. You are anorexia compared with them.......but guess what, they get a lot of sex.

peachybum said:
Honestly, do I have a fat ass?
Here's some pics from about 4 years ago. I'll post some more recent pics in the next post.
Let me know if you do think if I have a fat ass, and has it got much fatter recently.
I don't think it's fat at all

Reactions: Comegetthisdick
I'd hit that pussy and ass all day everyday damn

I want to speak frankly:
You have a fat ass and small boobs.......the best piece of meat......
Really no one can like you if not only for use your holes.....on some way you are really exciting!!!

Users who are viewing this thread