• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you like'm thick & sweet

• Thread starterbobbyb
  • Start date

Would you share her if your friends wanted some

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

bobbyb

I met her here, what'cha think? she's shy, sweet & loves'em big, thick & black

Attachments

• 123abc 051.jpg
    123abc 051.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 3,038
  • 123abc 046.jpg
    123abc 046.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 671
  • 123abc 052.jpg
    123abc 052.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 994
let's hear some replys

what would you do to this thick chick!

Replys would be nice to hear! Whatcha wana do

This is'nt noway to treat her with no complments! add alittle something, something

Yes, please...more of this lady

more please a lovely lady

I like her.

telll her what you'd like to do with that thick body of hers

this thick chick didnt have but one lover for her first 15yrs and he's white, then she got turned on to some black dick and shes been lovin it since. her husband was the one that got her to try and he got to watch her rhe first and alittle bit of her second time and he posted on here last year and thats when I hit them up. I think there still together but she is'nt gona give up black cock and her husband cant watch her because he's to jealous of the fact! but I just wanted him to get alittle taste of what he got his lady into. man let me tell you that this thick chick is as hot as they cum, shes got the sweetest wettest tastin tight little pusssy and booty but she didnt give any of that booty up. but let me tell ya that for a woman that made it clear before we got busy that she was;nt gona suck cock she ended up doing it and she sucked it better then any women that I've ever had . wow! so good luck when you find this thick chick, I did what they wanted , Im gona keep my mouth shut about there location.BobbyB ps Ill get afew more out soon but it's hard to when it;s on a dvd.ups. Igot it or alot of it on my cam, I know you'd luv to see it but Igot to somehow edit it .

Sow's like her can never say no to a bbc :)

reminds me of my wife! My wife is 47, short brown hair, brown eyes, pretty face and mouth, five foot tall, 185 lbs, 40DD large sagging breasts, big brown nipples, thick thighs, ass and belly, hairy pussy,

tell me this girl is like 30something and her name is Mary, please im beggin youman cause i think she works with me and i see her or i make a point to see her every time im at work, she works ina different dept. and dresses up nice and wears low cut shirts and wear lots of perfume that smells so sweet and she gots a real big diamondring. tell me man .i got 2 friends here at work that i showed this to and they think its her 100% too.

some more to hold you over

been busy working so I havent had time to edit my movie yet. webblaster , believe what you want to believe in man, it could be but dont be asking unless shes been drinking and you run into her at a club orr party. she a really shy lady from what I've seen. thanks guys for taking an interest in what I think is the sweetest looking white thick chick.

Attachments

• 123abc 005.jpg
    123abc 005.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 172
  • 123abc 010.jpg
    123abc 010.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 277
  • 123abc 023.jpg
    123abc 023.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 336
thanks bobbyb , I undersdtand man. this is diffenentlly the one that works with me. shes one fine italiangirl and I've got some input about her too from asking around my work that shes into big black cocks. she has 2 sisters that have mixed kids so its a family thing. this is really great to finally see someone on here that you know. thanks for posting , cant wait to see your video and more pictures

lets hear about what youd like to do to this hot thick chick

webman you probably got it man, hope that I can do the same someday but the ladies I work with are way to stuck on themselves. well got to get to work so lets get busy and hope to get back later and enjoy some input .

common and add some thick chicks that you've had

lets see some more thick chicks that love black dicks

Attachments

• 123abc 091.jpg
    123abc 091.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 334
  • 123abc 089.jpg
    123abc 089.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 141
  • 123abc 083.jpg
    123abc 083.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 159
bobbyb your the man

just getting ready to hit the clubs, a friend of a friend that used to work where I work at is friends of marys they went to HS together and she started dating then married the guy shes with. She goes out with friends from work and she likes to get fucked up. rumor has it that she dated or went out with some black guy that worked in the sales dept sometime last year and that she sent alot of customers to him during that time. I ALSO HEARD THAT that guy got around this company pretty good with alot of the ladies and that he has a real big dick. so I KNOW SHE'LL be lovin what I got, hope she loves getting her pussy licked cause I'll do alot of that to her before I give her my 9
" thick stick. sure hope to run into her tonite so I'll go downtown to check out afew bars where people from my work hang out at. thanks for the pictures , I might have to come home later and you know ,do you have any more of that sweet booty and a better shot of her face? thanks again

do you love this booty

nice booty shot after getting out of the shower

Attachments

• 123abc 164.jpg
    123abc 164.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 147
  • 123abc 163.jpg
    123abc 163.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 408
bobbyb said:
nice booty shot after getting out of the shower
Lets hear alittle somethin, somethin bout this hot thick chick!

am i worthy of being a thick chick

im a lil on the heavy side, what do u think guys

Attachments

• y1aPYGGegOwmcZvBmXuQy-ypcLEp9eRfb7D157qt52DTo3jK8QpP1TRnilKwldgiPLwVkMyeTMxQnk.jpg
    y1aPYGGegOwmcZvBmXuQy-ypcLEp9eRfb7D157qt52DTo3jK8QpP1TRnilKwldgiPLwVkMyeTMxQnk.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 1,151
  • asleep face down.jpg
    asleep face down.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 311
Alright now, get busy

lets get busy with it! add some and let's hear what youd be doing if you got invited to spend a day with such a hot lookin white thick chick. Thanks for joining in thickchick , you look mighty fine sleepin like that girl!

It's Booty Time!

let's hear what you do to this fine thick booty

Attachments

• 123abc 264.jpg
    123abc 264.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 123abc 165.jpg
    123abc 165.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 81
  • 123abc 234.jpg
    123abc 234.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 109