• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do you like'm thick & sweet

• Thread starterbobbyb
  • Start date

Would you share her if your friends wanted some

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way to go Webman

Yo thats got to besum nice stuff. All sticky and sweet, and you got her to swallow your jiz, ya got to admit it sounds real fuckin good. still wishin that I coulkd get ahold of that , she looks really hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol send her my way after your done..:yumyum::yumyum:

I'm gona add some Real soon

And its gona be nasty ones , shes gona be givin up that fine booty of hers . you think she can take a big black 9 inch cock up to the hilt in that booty?

webblaster said:
And its gona be nasty ones , shes gona be givin up that fine booty of hers . you think she can take a big black 9 inch cock up to the hilt in that booty?
Ifelt it up real good while it was really wet and it was nice and tight

got a buddy to print some of these pics at work

he blew them up too 11x17 and cropped them and got the pics alot clearer. she is one fine ass lookin lady, I had to whip it out and look at them and it didnt take long. I'd sure like to get that fine booty webman that syour talkin bout. she probably hasnt had that thing taped yet.

trying to get my phone to give up some hot pics

how ya get these pics to download off my phone. igot sum from last nite of her naked and sucking me off. "big load that s drippin out of her mouth and sum barebac shots I took while dogging her nice tight pussy that was so fucking hot. then I took her panties again and they smell soooooo sweet!

Got sum BOOTY 2nite!

Ya let me tell ya it was sweet, real tight and she lite up and squrmed like crazy but I held on and went for the ride of my life, I had so much ky on that fine booty of hers, Uve never fucked anything that nice and tight ever! all I can say is that she got off so much she couldnt believe it . :whip_it:then she squrted for the first time and it went all over .wow she can freak

Check it out

heres alittle bit of tat fine booty and jizz on tat sweet pussycat, liketat

Attachments

• bbc2.jpgc.jpg
    bbc2.jpgc.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 209
  • bbcinbbw2.jpg
    bbcinbbw2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 194
  • bbcinbbw.jpg
    bbcinbbw.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 213
check this out

how do I put a quick 2minute movie on here.cant upload it , and its the bomb!

i got her suckin my cock and telling me that she dosent suck her husbands little cock anymore then I give her the big black load.ya!

I'm ready whenever she needs some

hey web , whats up with that fine booty girl. are you gona get her some extra black cock? you know that bobby said she got it on with 3 brothers one time and she took on 2 the first time she got it on so you know that shes looking to have some extra guys to give her what she needs so look me up cuz I'LL COME AND HELP GIVE HER WHAT SHE NEEDS, my big 12" thick black cock lol... shes fuckin hot and so pretty

theirs quite afew guys waitin

jason, get in line man or get a number, shes hot alright. shes married so its not like Im in control . wish I was thoughcuz Id give her whatever she wanted and then some. shes lookin real hot todaywhen I saw her. Ihope to get some later and told herso. still cant get to upload my 2 minute recording:hitit::hitit::feedback:

quick break

I saw her today as she was going to her car during her break and I had just clocked out so I got up to her to see where she was going, she had a half hour and was going to qt to get something to eat a snack and a drink. dhe acted like she didnt want me to go then said she wasnt gona mess around. itsbeen really hot lately and shes been dressin in those loose thin cotton low cut shirts that really show her cleavage which i luv. I tagged along then she got sum chips and a slurppy then she drove to my car in the parkin ramp. there was only afew cars around so I started messin with her whicvh got her hot and drippin with juices. i banged her sweet puss really fast and she went from suckin on her slurppy to suckin on my fuckin rock hard cock. she returned the favor by going super fast and I didnt waste anytime as I UNLOADED THE BIG MOTHER LOAD IN HER MOUTH. I then got her to wash it down with her slurppy and she luvd it. but I WASNT DONEYETso i talked her into lettin me get some of that sweet pussy. i got her to climb on top which was are first time like that then I started to pound her so fast as she didnt know what to grab onto , i got her to cum so fuckin hard that she lost all control and she flooded her sweet juices all over me then she started sayin some hot things to me as she told me to keep goin. this was really hot:hitit::bowdown:

lets get jizzy with it!

ya , i really let go of a big load in her mouth last nite and she loved it, she told me she hasnt sucked any cock except mine this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice lunch today

I caught her going to lunch at the same time I was so I told her Id buy. of course she hesitated cause there were afew people around and she doesnt want anybody knowing are business so I let her walk ahead of me. soon we were out ofsight but I still held back as I was having fun telling her how hot she looked and the way her booty moved. we then got to her car and she drove maybe a mile as I was telling her to pull in somewhere so that Id give her something she really wanted and needed, she then pulled in a lot that was vacant and I pulled my cock out and she bent over and started to rub onit before she put it in her mouth. I rubbed between her legs while her bluejeans were still on then I had her come over to my side and I pulled them off. she was really wet so I wasted notime in going down on it as she tasted so sweet. I then stuck my big black cock inside that creamy pussy and I fucked her really hard and fast. she got off really good and I kept going on and soon after that she got off again, this time more then Id ever seen her do before, I was hittin her g-spot so she exploded and squarted everywhere, wow. :clap:

pics ya! check her out

ya got me some today and it was hot hot hot, ya baby! do ya think she luvs it! afternoon delight

wtf how can I get ahold of her?

bobbyb said:
I met her here, what'cha think? she's shy, sweet & loves'em big, thick & black

I found this site aweek ago and Ive been jerking:jackoff: my big blk cock to her eversince. and now Ive found this thread with her and what youve said. how do you get ahold of her ??????? I want to hook up big time cause I think that she is totally hot, super good looking and exactly the kind of body that I get into and shes a freak nodoubt in and out of bed.I got to admit that Im in love:hitit:

oh wow ! where s bobbyb at?

bobbyb said:
Heres something to talk about now, This thick chick loves black dicks

hey what happened to you man, cant locate you and web hasnt filled me in or this super fine chick that Ive been strokin it too, shes the hottest lookin big booty girl on here, believe me, I got something for her that she wants for keeps,look me up at willietbrown@hotmail.com:feedback:

thanks web for giving me her phone no.

ya my sweet girl, I enjoyed are little conversation and like I said you made my day. I just knew when I first saw your pics that somehow someway Id meet ya or talk to you or something. I know that it seemed weird and all but like I said, your really a sweet girl that knowa how to have fun and I sure hope that youll get back to me cause Ive got big plans on what we will do I will get you smoking hot then Id set your fine booty down and go to town on that pussy and ass. hours and hours and youd be so fucking hot. i want you baby

heres some

check this out, you like?:lick:

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 12011.jpg
    12011.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 5133624.jpg
    5133624.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 122