• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Need Help?

• Thread starterJorge88
  • Start date

Jorge88

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2009
This thread is for those that need help or advice in taking that important first step.
We are a couple that started Cuckolding 30 years ago.
It has been a fantastic and marvelous journey for us.
So we would like to help those that are undecided. Or simply don't know where to start.
We understand that for most it is just a fantasy.
That is ok, it started that way for us too.
Also remember that every person is different and every couple is different.
But there is always a way to convince her (Or him).
So please post any question that you have.
Suggestions are also accepted.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Thank You

Dear Topless:

Thank you for your question.
Answers:
1) Size.
In Alicia's case size was never really that important. What turned her on and what excited her sexually was being courted by a man that was physically attractive to her.
Her favorite type is the blonde and blue eyed anglosaxon type.
This physical type just turns her on.
The interesting thing is this:
Her first lover's penis was in fact smaller than mine.
But she says that she just loved the way his thin, and smaller penis aroused her vagina.
In her words:
It would go in and out so easily and so fast that it felt better and made me come faster.
Though she has also had sex with men that have a large penis.
But she does not like it so much, because then she cannot have sex with me aferwards, because her pussy will be too sore.

2) About being filled up and having "Sloppy Seconds"
For me (Jorge) having sex with Alicia inmediately after her being filled up is incredible.
Let us just say that after having experienced that, nothing else in life compares to that sensation.
To give you a description:
Her vagina feels wet, and extremely slippery, like silk, but softer even.
It feels longer, deeper, and more "Cushioned".
As if in a way it was swollen (But pleasurably so).
It also feels hotter than it normally is.

So that is what makes it special.

Also remember that just thinking that someone has been there before is especially hot.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

About Size

Dear Topless:

We just wanted to add something about size.
For Alicia size was never that important.
But nevertheless for some Cuckolding couples we have met it certainly is.
Some women just love the feeling of being fucked by a big Cock.
(please forgive the language)
They feel more femenine and dominated.
Also the sensation of being filled excites them even more.
Some women I have talked to even say that the feeling of a penis so large inside her body is incredibly erotic.
And some have even described a delicious feeling when the large penis touches their ovaries and womb.
(Though not all women feel this)

Also for the Cuck, the sight of a man with a large penis, taking his wife can be tremendously erotic.

So as you can see, a large penis is a very important part of Cuckolding fantasies.
But on the other hand a really hot woman can enjoy Cuckolding wether her lover has a large penis or not.
My Alicia is like that.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

my only problem with cuckolding is that i can't find a woman that will do it to me!! Help please !!

A Wife

Dear Safegambler:

How old are you?
This is important so as to have an idea about what type of wife is best for you.
But there are several things that have helped friends find a Cuckolding wife.
(We are supposing that you do not have a wife yet).

1) If you live in a smalll town befriend older women that like to gossip.
They know all about what is happening behind closed doors.
They will inform you about "loose" women in your area.
(loose means hot and having fallen to male advances before)
After you find out which women are considered "loose" or have had illegitimate children etc.
Your next step is to approach that "loose" woman.
The best approach is simply offering friendship and kindness. Which is precisely what they have not recieved in life.
These women are very hot and will gladly accept Cuckolding when they marry you.

2) A second option is to go to a "Mail order Bride" site.
Phillipino and Colombian women are the best for this.
Russian women come in third in order of preference.
Be sure to choose a legitimate and serious site for this.

Once you have chosen your mail order Bride, you only have to be kind to her and give her love.
If you give her this, she will gladly accept Cuckolding so as to make you a perfectly happy Cuckolded husband.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Sloppy Seconds and Denial

Dear Saraha:

Thank you for your contribution.
Well, Saraha is right.
She has touched on a very important aspect of Cuckolding, which is:
"Denial and Teasing"
Part of the erotic pleasure of Cuckolding is that the female (Cuckoldress) may at some moment tease her husband by denial of her charms temporarily.
This is very erotic, because part of the excitement of a male is in "Pursuing" an apparently inaccesible female.
And this desire is heightened by "Flashing" and covering her charms alternately. (You can see an example of this in Soon to be's threads).
Of course another great pleasure is seing your wifes pussy filled with another man's seed. This is an indescribably intense experience.

Alicia and Jorge

Saraha said:
At least you allow him seconds, which is better than missing out all together.

My hubby has been without mty sex for 7 weeks now because of my new mans ban on it. 15 weeks total - its killing him to watch me with this guy for that long.

Users who are viewing this thread