• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Think My Wife Qualifies For BBC?

• Thread starterladyjaney
  • Start date

ladyjaney

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2007
My wife Janey has been cucking me for about a year now and she has only been with average cock size white guys.

I have had a fantasy about getting her pussy filled by a gigantic black cock and allowing me to suck her lovers BBC off before and afters sex!

Do you think we have what it takes to become slaves of BBC?

Attachments

• macaluso.jpg
    macaluso.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,914
  • macaluso2.jpg
    macaluso2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7,349
You don't really look like the cuck type. So what's the deal are you guys scamming?

Lady Janey is more than ready, but I don't see you as being a cuck hubby who will do the housework so that she can go out on numerous dates with BBC. You have to be sure you want her to go black, because once she starts, it would be cruel to change your mind and want her to return to boring vanilla sex with you or the white bulls.

Sex with black men is different to sex with white men. I suggest that you visit Elsie Sutton's website about fem-dom supremacy - because the bulls will change your wife in ways your 'white mind has not thought about'.

Once you begin sharing your wife's pussy with black men, they will take over ownership of her, and you could spend many nights in a CB3000 in the spare room unable to even "tug yourself".

Lady Jane has nice breasts, but you will have to shave off your beard and moustache and lose the baseball cap if you expect a black man to let you suck his cock. As a cuck, you will need to adopt a more submissive body language, and be prepared to kneel at his feet awaiting his orders.

Are you able to cook a nice breakfast for your wife and her lover?
Can you wash and iron her lover's shirt and underwear. and have them dry by morning?

I'm willing to take a shot at it....I'm willing to shave, get rid of my cap, and do what ever it takes to please her and her black lover.

I will visit the site you suggested and appreciate your imput!

Does he have to be a "cuckold" as described to enjoy watching his wife with a black guy ? Does this lifestyle now demand he also become a homosexual ?
While some may get their thrills this way we dont think it is compulsory.

Josetta, you come across as a white middle aged English male with deep latent homosexual leaning. Very strange.

She definitely qualifies and good luck in your search, you will both be forever changed. for the better...

So far I'm nervous but excited from the input we have recieved from you folks.

I really want to see her get stretched by a BBC and I'd like to film it if possible!

I'm an open laxed type of guy that is willing to please, obey, and give into any wish my Lady Janey has to offer.

If she wants me to clean up after her lover I WILL!
If she wants me to suck her lover off...I WILL!
If she wants me out of the room...I WILL SIT OUT!

What ever she wants...I'm willing to do it!!!

Fuck Yes

Hell yes, she would look great riding my 8"er man!!! I'd then make her tell you to suck my cock and lick her pussy clean!!!

vvvhfe@yahoo.com

Relax Bro

Letting your hot wife fuck BBC doesnt mean you have to be a total Cuck! Josetta knows i respect her opinions, but many couples just like to have occasional hookups, have the husband just watch, or participate, in "un-homo" ways. Dont freak over all of this, just go with the flow, communicate with your'e sexy wife, and do what you both feel is natural. However, your willingness to do whatever she needs/wants leads me to believe you will join the more serious side of the cuck lifestyle. Enjoy..sex is for fun..not to be anxious over.

Thanks Pooch

Thank you for your words of support.

I've so far located 3 potential black bulls in our area who are willing to satisfy my Lady Janey.

I'm still looking to see who will fit the bill!

Again thanks a bundle!

We will meet someone on Friday.....We will keep you posted!

We met this guy on Friday and he was VERY GOOD!

I have never seen a cock this big (must have been 13 inches long) and thick in my life and I have to admit it was scary yet exciting to see Janey's look on her face.

I ate my wife's pussy for a good 20 minutes before this big gigantic bull started penetrating her pussy and she was for the first time ever screaming in exctasy like I've never seen before.

I was able to take a facial from him after the second load and it was the most sureal experience EVER! He unleashed a tremendous amount of cum from those huge balls that first filled my wife's pussy, then plastered my face from all angles.

We agreed to video our next encounter which is scheduled for Friday the 23rd. of Feb. and hopefully look to include 4 more BBC'c for a gangbang!

We'll keep you posted.

well weres the pics u cant have done this witout a camera?

shemp said:
gay guys can't operate cameras.

XD XD XD

ahahahahahaha

yeah anyway I agree with the guy who said you can be into watching your girl get plowed without necessarily being gay. my girlfriend's fucked plenty of guys while I watched, but I never did anything I didn't want to. :nutpunch:

ladyjanney, is your wife taking her men bare and is she on the pill? are you willing to have her carry her lovers baby?

gentleguy said:
ladyjanney, is your wife taking her men bare and is she on the pill? are you willing to have her carry her lovers baby?

She's been on the pill for quite some time now and makes it a strong point that her sex partners wear condoms!

Change of plans....We are supposed to be meeting with our BBC friend tonight, Valentines!

It's still up in the air due to travel (snow/ice)restraints here in the northeast.

Users who are viewing this thread