• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Do You Think My Wife Qualifies For BBC?

• Thread starterladyjaney
  • Start date
Thanks Ruger.

This is of our recent trip to Atlanta last week!

ladyjaneyfacefucked.jpg

thanks for the compliments guys!

i guess u need to put the pic elsewhere so we can see it

Does anyone know of a image hosting service?

Hey FUCK YOU Darell... You stood us up for the last time you lying SOB!

Yeah Darell...Very manly of you to threaten my wife!

Darell....we reported your repeated abuse to authorities....It should not have come down to this yet your threats and finally you showing up at my business and acting up just prompted us to take this to the law!

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial day weekend....God bless our troops!

ladyjaney said:
Does anyone know of a image hosting service?
www.imageshack.us

what's all this darell shit? what did he do? i apologize on behalf of all bbc brothas for that bitch nigga's actions.

when we met him in Atlanta, we had informed him of what Janey & I wanted and how it was to be done and he agreed, then on our third meeting with him he punched me in the face took our camera and ran off like a coward.

To make a long story short he has called and left threatning messages about my wife & I totally harrassing us to the point where we feared for our safety...I can't say much because the authorities are now on this pshyco.

Alex..I got your message today. We would like to thank you for your honesty and friendship...As always we look forward to seeing you in Tampa this July.

Thanks kdawg68...It's been rough lately with some of these socalled bulls (you know who I'm talking about) but again ty for your encouraging words.

Lewis did your email come from this site or some other?

why are these guys so fucking weird? i hate the guys that come here and play the "man" card. like if you're not into guy on guy then move on and stop bitching. cuckoldry isn't reserved for any type of people. everyone has innate bisexual feelings, some of us are just not pussies in wanting to explore those feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread