Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Do you want your wife ******* on kik

• Thread starterjbull
  • Start date
Up

Reactions: wesamBull
jbull said:
PM me if you want your wife ******* and posted on my kik and the groups I follow
yes i would love to

I can tell you thats how it all started for my wife was on KIK. She was ******* hard on KIK and now made it on some websites. Be prepared she will get spread everywhere.

Reactions: Deviant dad
Screen shot the post for us

20220511_124238.jpg 20220510_201358.jpg 2321.jpeg 2330.jpeg

jbull said:
PM me if you want your wife ******* and posted on my kik and the groups I follow
Hello do u think u could help me I find out that my wife been playing on kik an sending naked pic an videos an has made a fake Facebook account I don't know about video calls with different guys use her toys fucking herself an whatever more I have not been told so I need someone to It's screenshots of her pictures and conversations that she's having with them and screen record her videos. Wherever she's doing on facebook for these other men
jbull said:

Users who are viewing this thread