• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Doctors examination

• Thread startercuriousmale
  • Start date

curiousmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2009
The Doctor had informed my GF she needed a special examination. He had explained the importance of this intrusive and personal examination and said she should bring her partner with her as this would make her feel more at ease with the type of examination it was. We where both willing to do whatever he said, no matter how bizzare...such was our trust.

When the examination began he told my GF to walk over to the bed, take off her skirt, pull down her knickers and bend over. This gave my penis a slight twitch. He then explained how he needed to find a nerve ending in her arse (although he didn't use the word arse and he used a name for the ending i'd never heard before). He said it was important to stimulate the nerve in order to then test and examine it. I watched as he lubed her arse hole and rested one of his hands on her arse cheek. She was feeling extremely emmbarrassed and almost froze to the spot with nerves and with humiliation.

The Doctor assured her that it was only natural to expereince feelings of shame but that she was at the Doctors, with olnly us 3 there and therefore she should feel comfortable with these feelings.

He then pulled out an electrical device shaped quite like a cock. It was about 8 inches long and quite thick. He began to tease it into her arse in order to widen her enough for testing. I sat by whilst my beautiful GF stood bent over in her high heels with her knickers on the floor as he started to slam the massive dildo looking thing in and out of her arse. She was trying to muffle her surprised, nervous humilating screams. He stopped and said many women can't handle the embarrasment of making a noise when something is inserted into them so he offered her a muffler. She thanked him before he placed what looked like a ball gag in her mouth to muffle her screams.

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to intervene as he began pounding her really hard, how she felt about being fucked in the arse by the doctor as she screamed and moaned and closed her eyes as she held onto the edge of the bed. But i sat there and watched with a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach.

When he eventually finished he undid the ball gag and told her to take off her top and her bra so he could see what effect the stimulation of the nerve ending had on her breasts. She could barely look me in the eye. It was as though she had just let this older man abuse her tight arse hole and none of us had done anything to stop him. He began feeling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. He then told her she needed to stimulate the never ending for him whislt he felt her breasts. So she began to fuck herself in the arse gently as he played with her breasts. He started to lose patience with her as apparently she wasn't doing it correctly. She appologised repeatedly, not wanting to dissapoint the Doctor. Not wanting to anger him she began pounding her own arse hole as he shouted at her to move it harder, and deeper and faster. I could see how wet she had become as it soaked down her legs.

He lost patience and took the device from her, turning her over and doing it himself as he felt he breasts. This time she had no gag and i could clearly hear her embarrassed moans turn into orgasmic moans.

He told her to get on the bed, on all fours, arch her back and stick her pussy out ready for her next examination. He began to explore her pussy running his fat old fingers over her pussy hairs, playing with her clit and opening her pussy lips. He then did the same to her pussy as he had done to her arse. As i watched her cum over and over and over again he told me not to worry, that this was perfectly natural. I just sat and watched as he made my GF cum by fucking her arse and pussy with this device.

When we left, and arrived home we talked about it and reassured each other that nothing untoward had happened and that as humiliating an expereince it was we where still ok with each other.

Then came the phone call from the Doctor. He explained how he had tricked us and filmed us and threatend to put the film on the internet unless we do as he says. We agreed....

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
A good start.

Keep it going. Nice & slow.....

Very nice story. My wife visited a gyno doc a few years ago who gave her multiple orgasms by fingering her pussy during the medical. When she told me about it later, I got so aroused. Is your g/f white ? Think how arousing it might be if the doc was black.

Sue and I got off one time on a story about wife who sees her gyno doc because she's too tight and/or her husband is just too big. The story told of how the doc had this set of dildo's that graduated upwards and got wider and wider and how he had to show both the wife and husband how to use them on her.

So many possible directions with this storyline...

curiousmale said:
The Doctor had informed my GF she needed a special examination. He had explained the importance of this intrusive and personal examination and said she should bring her partner with her as this would make her feel more at ease with the type of examination it was. We where both willing to do whatever he said, no matter how bizzare...such was our trust.

When the examination began he told my GF to walk over to the bed, take off her skirt, pull down her knickers and bend over. This gave my penis a slight twitch. He then explained how he needed to find a nerve ending in her arse (although he didn't use the word arse and he used a name for the ending i'd never heard before). He said it was important to stimulate the nerve in order to then test and examine it. I watched as he lubed her arse hole and rested one of his hands on her arse cheek. She was feeling extremely emmbarrassed and almost froze to the spot with nerves and with humiliation.

The Doctor assured her that it was only natural to expereince feelings of shame but that she was at the Doctors, with olnly us 3 there and therefore she should feel comfortable with these feelings.

He then pulled out an electrical device shaped quite like a cock. It was about 8 inches long and quite thick. He began to tease it into her arse in order to widen her enough for testing. I sat by whilst my beautiful GF stood bent over in her high heels with her knickers on the floor as he started to slam the massive dildo looking thing in and out of her arse. She was trying to muffle her surprised, nervous humilating screams. He stopped and said many women can't handle the embarrasment of making a noise when something is inserted into them so he offered her a muffler. She thanked him before he placed what looked like a ball gag in her mouth to muffle her screams.

I wasn't sure if she wanted me to intervene as he began pounding her really hard, how she felt about being fucked in the arse by the doctor as she screamed and moaned and closed her eyes as she held onto the edge of the bed. But i sat there and watched with a gut wrenching feeling in my stomach.

When he eventually finished he undid the ball gag and told her to take off her top and her bra so he could see what effect the stimulation of the nerve ending had on her breasts. She could barely look me in the eye. It was as though she had just let this older man abuse her tight arse hole and none of us had done anything to stop him. He began feeling her breasts and tweaking her nipples. He then told her she needed to stimulate the never ending for him whislt he felt her breasts. So she began to fuck herself in the arse gently as he played with her breasts. He started to lose patience with her as apparently she wasn't doing it correctly. She appologised repeatedly, not wanting to dissapoint the Doctor. Not wanting to anger him she began pounding her own arse hole as he shouted at her to move it harder, and deeper and faster. I could see how wet she had become as it soaked down her legs.

He lost patience and took the device from her, turning her over and doing it himself as he felt he breasts. This time she had no gag and i could clearly hear her embarrassed moans turn into orgasmic moans.

He told her to get on the bed, on all fours, arch her back and stick her pussy out ready for her next examination. He began to explore her pussy running his fat old fingers over her pussy hairs, playing with her clit and opening her pussy lips. He then did the same to her pussy as he had done to her arse. As i watched her cum over and over and over again he told me not to worry, that this was perfectly natural. I just sat and watched as he made my GF cum by fucking her arse and pussy with this device.

When we left, and arrived home we talked about it and reassured each other that nothing untoward had happened and that as humiliating an expereince it was we where still ok with each other.

Then came the phone call from the Doctor. He explained how he had tricked us and filmed us and threatend to put the film on the internet unless we do as he says. We agreed....
very nice story, would like to know the follow up.
feelingkinky40@live.be

Users who are viewing this thread