• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Does Cucking = Humiliation? Need both cucks and Hotwives to address

• Thread starterluv_2please
  • Start date

luv_2please

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2008
For some time now, I've had the typical Cuckold fantasies or my wife giving oral to other men, other men having sex with my wife and even bisexual acts with me. I've shared all of these fantasies with her, and she would entertain the fantasies by admitting it was hot. But, she never felt like she would be able to bring herself to doing anything. Until, recently, she was in the right situation, with the right person, and had just enough liquid courage. She please another man by giving him head. After the fact, she gave me all of the details and was excited to tell me these details. Needless to say, it got me hot.

After everything was said and done, she kind of felt like she broke some morals and was unfaithful (the church things). I assured her she did nothing wrong. Some time has passed, and now she is very kean to the idea of being pleased from another man. Now that fantasy is becoming reality, I am having some feelings and questions I don't know the answers to.

Basicly, I am scared: that she will rather be pleased by her boytoy than me, that she will not find me appealing or desireable anymore, that our love for eachother will change for a worse, that she will see me a lesser man or even a pussy, etc.

So, I ask, do relationships grow from cucking?

By cucking, will her stepping out on me = me being a less man thus, the humiliation?

I know noone has a crystal ball, but as a general, will a relationship grow from a cuckold lifestyle?:confused::confused::confused:

All I want is to please her!!!~

for us it made our love grow stronger and brought us closer together. I am into small cock humiliation and now that i can not satisfy her like a real cock can. and i want and need her to have the sexual pleasure she wants.

Forgive me, but in what way has your relationsip become closer and stonger? Does she get hot for you or has that gone out the window?

My wife does not have a problem of me meeting her sexual needs, it's her sexual-emotional needs. She likes the attention and feelings she gets when other men display attraction to her. Do I make sense?

She does still get hot for me because i can and do give her a better orgasm with my mouth then any cock can. the way it has made us closer and stronger is by talking and be able to be who and what we are with out hiding anything.

luv_2please said:
For some time now, I've had the typical Cuckold fantasies or my wife giving oral to other men, other men having sex with my wife and even bisexual acts with me. I've shared all of these fantasies with her, and she would entertain the fantasies by admitting it was hot. But, she never felt like she would be able to bring herself to doing anything. Until, recently, she was in the right situation, with the right person, and had just enough liquid courage. She please another man by giving him head. After the fact, she gave me all of the details and was excited to tell me these details. Needless to say, it got me hot.

After everything was said and done, she kind of felt like she broke some morals and was unfaithful (the church things). I assured her she did nothing wrong. Some time has passed, and now she is very kean to the idea of being pleased from another man. Now that fantasy is becoming reality, I am having some feelings and questions I don't know the answers to.

Basicly, I am scared: that she will rather be pleased by her boytoy than me, that she will not find me appealing or desireable anymore, that our love for eachother will change for a worse, that she will see me a lesser man or even a pussy, etc.

So, I ask, do relationships grow from cucking?

By cucking, will her stepping out on me = me being a less man thus, the humiliation?

I know noone has a crystal ball, but as a general, will a relationship grow from a cuckold lifestyle?:confused::confused::confused:

All I want is to please her!!!~

The fantasy of having a slut wife that would routinely humiliate me gave me many years of great sex. My wife learned the routine quite well and she was a great fantasy cuckolding wife.

Then she ran into an old high school friend and decided that i would likely approve of her fucking another man in real life.

She kept the affair secret and the secrecy was a large component of the cuckolding activity. In her mind she had way too much respect for mew to cuckold me in broad daylight. Secrecy was a big part of her activity.

Before my wife gave her pussy away she became emotionally attached to her lover. Her horny state was created by having a lover that knew how to make her feel special.

If she had asked me me about fucking some guy I might have said yes. But, for my wife---------------- asking would have destroyed the atmosphere of the relationship. Being in love with her lover and fucking in secrecy were important elements of her cuckolding activities.

When one is unwillingly cuckolded there is pain and humiliation. My wife picked a lover with a smaller penis and lesser looks than myself, but cuckolding was about secrecy, a new cock, and having a new man giving her adoration. That is why some cuckolding women prefer black men---they enjoy the adoration of being a trophy.

Humiliation was my worst symptom. I did not understand why my wife wanted to fuck another man while at the same time she still respected me.

We did the cuck fantasy for several years and this gave my wife permission to fuck a former classmate. She rationalized it was OK. It made me very horny and I had great sex, but it destroyed part of my manhood. I never wanted to be a cuck.

And now I am a cuck. It would fell better if I had to push my wife to get a lover, but she did this on her own. It would feel better if she did it for sex, but she was in love with her lover.

In retrospect I think being "A fantasy cuck" is better, but now That i am a real cuck life is different.

I think that the only way to feel better is to tell my wife to go back to cuckolding me in the open.

The humiliation of being an unwilling cuck in secrecy is painful.

Perhaps my self esteem would improve if she cucks me with my approval.

The two of you have emotional ties (love) that will keep her coming back to you. BELIEVE IT!

She will realize that you're more of a man because you are confident enough to urge her to fuck others.

Humiliation is only possible if you decide to allow yourself to feel humiliation. Hold your head up and don't consider yourself humuliated! Remember, you are the one who is leading things in this direction.

Have fun!

i have to agree with fantasycuck

My story is almost identical to fantasycuck's...i have posted my story on the thread i started, gals who'd never fuck a cuck. But my ex cucked me all the time and we loved it, she would even proudly bring me back the full condoms if i wasn't with her at the time, it was very dirty and kinky, but always honest and open...she even fucked the oven repair guy for a discount which she told me online earlier she would if he was a good sort, so we loved all the dirty chat too...which was good cause i saw it as always communicating...but the one she had met at the gym that she never told me about is the one she left me for and has had a child with...which devastated me once i found out...he was a pretty good catch, great bod, money, good looks, great house...so my ex i think told herself it was ok cause thats what we did...only this one in her eyes was a keeper...and kept seeing him till she decided he was a better catch.

I personally can only seem to get sexual excitement from being cuckolded and being with a slut..i have tried other things...but always come back to it no matter what..but i have realised at 42 that is what and who i am and always have been really and always will be...i am very happy and content as one as long as its an honest setting...which my current gf offers...she loves sex and the cuckold lifestyle...but she is also the most honest woman i have ever known...the other one would say she was...and say she never lied, but was a master of leaving out info and details...but its very much a double edged sword...but it does run deeper than sex and much more than once you have cum into a tissue at the thought...the endless text messaging, email online chatting sometimes when your not around, can affect your relationship. I say tread very carefully and be careful what you wish for.

So, a follow up question. If my wife becomes a Hotwife, do I have to become a cuck? What would the difference be?

Cuck without Huniliation

mine is a hotwife, I love to share and watch her pleased,seconds are fineif this makes me a cuck Iam happy

As I've posted elsewhere, I define cuckolding to be similar to hotwifing but with an added element of teasing/denial/humiliation or preference for her lover to her husband (even if it's just in play) as differentiating a cuckold.

To me, if the husband isn't aware of it, then it's cheating. If he's not aware of it, then that's all it is - cheating and whatever goes with it. In this situation, when the husband finds out - he either becomes a cuckold, or he gets divorced.

Sorry but that's my definition.

I do not believe humiliation has to be a part of it - but I guess, mentally, you could look at it as being humiliating for a wife to say "not tonight - I want to be horny for him tomorrow". But for me, I define humiliation as something that is beyond just the husband and wife - and that too is not a scene I want to be involved with.

SoonToBe said:
I do not believe humiliation has to be a part of it - but I guess, mentally, you could look at it as being humiliating for a wife to say "not tonight - I want to be horny for him tomorrow".

What if your wife decides that her lover is number 1 at all times and you only get sex when the lover is out of town? What is she basically uses you to masturbate while she thinks about her out of town lover? Would you go along with that?

What if the only pussy you ever get is always filled with cum?

What would you do if she denies you her pussy because it has no cum in it? In other words--she feels you are not worthy to have a clean pristine pussy.

What if she decides to only give you sex without penetration.

If you like cream pie. How would you feel if she only allows you to smell her pussy, but not to clean her with your tongue?

What will you do if you are 100% replaced by your wife's lover?

As I've said here and elsewhere. I could tolerate (dare I say enjoy?) some of this on a limited basis. But once/if it became a permanent situation, I would not be able to stay with her.

In my fantasies I would relish some of this - but only to a certain point. For example - having "seconds" would be nice some of the time but to say I would never be "first" again would be unacceptable to me.

But - to each his own. I can say that I can appreciate a cuck who would want this as it does epitomize an extreme in cucking - but that is beyond my personal comfort level (at least at this time).

SoonToBe said:
As I've said here and elsewhere. I could tolerate (dare I say enjoy?) some of this on a limited basis. But once/if it became a permanent situation, I would not be able to stay with her.

In my fantasies I would relish some of this - but only to a certain point. For example - having "seconds" would be nice some of the time but to say I would never be "first" again would be unacceptable to me.

But - to each his own. I can say that I can appreciate a cuck who would want this as it does epitomize an extreme in cucking - but that is beyond my personal comfort level (at least at this time).

Before my wife cuckolded: if you asked me about putting up with secret cuckolding the answer was a resounding NO!

However, I ended up accepting her cuckolding activity. I also got horny. If you told me several years ago I would get horny after being cuckolded I would have said you are nuts.

BTW, when my wife's lover was in town she denied me her pussy. Obviously I learned that after the fact. However, I remember how puzzled I was.

One time she flew home to see her mom and on the way met her lover. During that time I was very much in love with my wife and looked forward to picking her at the airport when she came home.

We went to bed and I was horny because she had been away for a week. I tried to fuck her, but she kept closing her legs, it seems that there was some sort reflex and she simply could not allow me inside of her. Finally, I stayed outside and ejaculated between her legs. In some occasions I had ejaculated outside of her when she was fertile and we were avoiding pregnancy--so I ignored her actions. Months later I learned that she was full of cum and some sort of reflex kept her from allowing me inside of her. Later, on she stated that it was uncomfortable for her to have my semen in her pussy because she already had the cum of her lover in there.

I tell you this because two years from now you could be living in celibacy or not be allowed to penetrate your wife.

So I suffered the humiliation retrospectively and not in real time.

Well, guys!!!

After a lot of thinking and talking and thinking and more talking. My wife is going to have her first "date" in a few hours. I a basket of nerves right now, but I think this will be a good thing. The only thing I am certain of is that I too will not tolerate humiliation. I don't think she'll go there, but we've already spoke about it.

Wish me luck, I'm needing it.

Specifically,what would be humiliating for you?

Please readmy last post to "Soon to be".

Where is your limit?

Humilation! My dominate wife knows she humilates me by having sex with guys I work with on a regular basis, while I'm at home wearing panties. The co-workers are very high up in my company and don't know I know whats going on, I have to report to them all the time knowing they are thinking bout how there fucking my HOT petite wife. While I'm cleaning her up after dates, she laughs at my useless 3.5" dick, whips my ass and gets off talking bout her lovers huge cocks. One of my co-workers has carried her on four different week long company trips - Vegas and Orlando just to mention two, she literally comes home walking bow legged!! She tells and brags on how he uses his long and unusually large mushroom head cock to fuck her, he is as you can tell her favorite. While it my be humilation, I do have some of the best orgasms I've every experienced during her times away....

Exploringbi101,

Thanks for your inspirational contribution.

exploringbi101 said:
Humilation! My dominate wife knows she humilates me by having sex with guys I work with on a regular basis, while I'm at home wearing panties.

Yes, that does sound humiliating.... but good for your wife! She has the right idea, and pantying you was certainly appropriate.

exploringbi101 said:
The co-workers are very high up in my company and don't know I know what's going on. I have to report to them all the time, knowing they are thinking about how they are fucking my HOT petite wife.

That's classic. When married women have children by lovers, the lovers are usually of higher socioeconomic status than their cuckold husbands. What's less usual — but seems to be becoming more widespread — is the cuckold being fully aware and accepting of his wife's dating and fucking other men. I.e., the classic situation is married women attempting to keep their affairs secret from their cuckolds.

exploringbi101 said:
While I'm cleaning her up after dates....

Excellent! That's certainly one of your more important tasks. It sounds like you're performing well as your wife's cuckold.

exploringbi101 said:
....she laughs at my useless 3.5" dick, whips my ass, and gets off talking about her lovers huge cocks.

Well, that sounds humiliating but, again, entirely appropriate. How does your wife "whip your ass?" Does she give you over-her-knee (OTK) spankings with a wooden paddle, or does she prefer caning you?

exploringbi101 said:
One of my co-workers has carried her on four different week long company trips - Vegas and Orlando, just to mention two. She literally comes home walking bow-legged!! She tells and brags on how he uses his long and unusually large mushroom head cock to fuck her. He is, as you can tell, her favorite.

It sounds like your wife is gaining the benefit of interesting and (so to speak) rewarding traveling while fucking her lovers. That's good.

exploringbi101 said:
While it may be humiliating, I do have some of the best orgasms I've every experienced during her times away.

How so? Does your wife allow you to masturbate, or do you secretly take lovers yourself? Given your screen name, are you secretly having sex with other men while your wife is away?

Thanks again for your erotic post and your description of your dominant sexy wife's approach to taking lovers.

—Custer

Hi Cluster,
Far as the spanking - she makes me go get the wooden paddle in which she has bent me over her lap, made me get down on the floor - and what ever comes to mind - well you get the idea...
You were right bout the screen name, after first tasting her lovers cum after dates - and liked it, I wondered what it would be like to get it straight from the spout (I love it !!). I first started out seeing guy's behind her back while she was away on trips with her lovers -but we have always told each other "all" our desires so after being with several guys - I confested! She was very open to the idea, she said as long as she could fuck her lovers when ever she wanted to she didn't care what I did. And had always knew I wanted to suck cock.

What are the mechanisms that lead to cocksucking?

Bisexuality?

or

Extreme humiliation?

for me?

both...they sway back and forth for me and are interlocked

Users who are viewing this thread