Does seeing a white girl with her black baby get you hard?

• Thread starterlovenu
  • Start date

lovenu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2008
Several months ago, I was stopped at a traffic light and, when turning to look toward the side of the street, I saw a white girl with her black baby in a carriage. She was early 20s, not very good looking. But she was kind of sexy, and when I saw her and her baby, I got a boner.

Today, for some reason, I thought about her again and I got a hard-on that lasted nearly thirty minutes. This doesn't happen with every white girl I see with a black baby, maybe one out of three.

Maybe I'm just fucking weird, but I was wondering if anyone else got hard seeing a white girl with her black baby. I guess this is more of a guy question, but ladies are certainly welcome to comment. Thanks!

Reactions: Maxio
lovenu said:
Several months ago, I was stopped at a traffic light and, when turning to look toward the side of the street, I saw a white girl with her black baby in a carriage. She was early 20s, not very good looking. But she was kind of sexy, and when I saw her and her baby, I got a boner.

Today, for some reason, I thought about her again and I got a hard-on that lasted nearly thirty minutes. This doesn't happen with every white girl I see with a black baby, maybe one out of three.

Maybe I'm just fucking weird, but I was wondering if anyone else got hard seeing a white girl with her black baby. I guess this is more of a guy question, but ladies are certainly welcome to comment. Thanks!

I totally know how you feel. Seeing a white girl with a black baby is one of the sexiest as well as most beautiful sights i can imagine. Im sure it hits home even more when the chance exist that the white girl in question might be your girlfriend, wife or daughter. As a parent of a promiscuous young daughter, I feel very close to that situation possibly happening.

Reactions: Mcucky
Sigh, I won't have to wait too long to have my first black grandchild... the cutest sight in the world

Reactions: Mcucky
yes, every time
it is sexy and humane
luv, MsGary

I think race mixing is a beautiful thing, period. In my mind, I have always visualized that the sooner this planet is inhabited by brown skinned individuals the closer this world would be to ending racism.
Speaking on white girls with black babies in particular is like seeing progress in action. I can't tell you how many times i've been in the mall or at walmart and noticed a beautiful brown baby or young child with curly hair and pretty eyes walking around with their white grandparents. Sometimes it flips me out because the whites look so redneck-trailor-trashed out, and I kind of feel sorry for the child for being subjected to that kind of upbringing. What kind of environment is the child being subjected to? I mean, who is to say that they actually show the child love and affection all the time? What happends to the biracial child when he or she is left with no father and the mother or her family degrades the child as he gets older? Lets say for example, the mother is a gutter slut whoring around chasing bbc and throws off her responsibilities as a mother, leaving her kid with her folks who are covertly racist because they may have had only negative or bad experiences with black people before, and they start mentally, physically, or sexually abusing the child because they don't accept him or her as apart of their white only "real family" once the mother isn't present? Or, are unhappy with the mothers choices in life and take it out on the child because the mother is too busy chasing dicks? You see, you don't see the child suffering in public, but behind closed doors anything goes.
I like to see mixed children in mother/father family structures, as I am not a big fan of single parent structure.

cum2please said:
Lets say for example, the mother is a gutter slut whoring around chasing bbc and throws off her responsibilities as a mother,

Apart from married White Women, gutter sluts as you call them are the most prolific source of black kids.

I many times see very young white girls with black babies, these mothers are the future source of production within the ghetto areas.
It is there purpose in life.

AnabolicFrog said:
Apart from married White Women, gutter sluts as you call them are the most prolific source of black kids.

I many times see very young white girls with black babies, these mothers are the future source of production within the ghetto areas.
It is there purpose in life.

And you think that is something to be proud of??? :nutpunch:

Obviously there are more Black mothers, this was a comment related to the post by cum2please.

Statistics whether within the US or across the Pond in the UK are broadly the same young White girls are producing a far higher proportion of mixed race kids than 10 years ago.
If you go into the Ghetto area's what is the future, No education/ Social Housing/ no facilities to improve education/ No work ethos, what is left ?????

Gutter Sluts was not my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
It definately turns me on, especially if the mother is younger.

lovenu said:

It does indeed, as does the sight of a pregnant white woman walking down the street with a black guy. White women with black babies are the biggest turn-on there is.

I don't know about getting hard but I want to go up and high five them.

lovenu said:

First I agree that in the long run racial mixing is good. One less thing to divide people. But for the hear and now, I think the "heat" of the scene is the implication -- at least to me -- that her attraction to her lever was more powerful than the social pressure againt the hook up. Seeing a beautiful older woman with a younger guy has the same effect.

supreme_black_man said:
When world is mainly black (like Obama) then racism will no longer exist.

Well, it might exist in China and Japan and shit and Arabia and India, but not in most of the world.

All wars would end if everyone was like Obama, or pure 100% black preferably.

And you are aware of all the progress and peace on the black continent of Africa right?

Obama is a mix of 50 - 50 . He is the President because of his white up bringing. If he would have been raised by his father, he would be in some project. When I see a white girl with a black baby I hope that the father is taking care of them. But sadly in todays world the so called Supreme black man usally leaves them to take care of themselves. There is nothing Supreme about a man who cannot take care of his kids. That is why Africa is so messed up. These people can't feed themselves and still they are having more babies to die in large numbers every year. Nothing Supreme about this race. Intelligence is what makes a persone supreme. If you can father a child do the SUPREME thing and be a FATHER.

Supreme black man and his priorities

I agree with Elizabeth T. The Supreme Black Man is more interested in how low he can wear his pants and how loud he can play his music. Taking responsibility is something they want no part of. They need to get their priorities straight and stop whining about past issues. Lets face it, even Obama owes everything he has to his white grandparents. They raised him, schooled him and kept him fed. His father on the other hand, ran off to parts unknown and pretty much abandoned him. How come we don't hear about that? I must say though that I have many black friends, they are honest, hard working people, and they don't claim to be "Supreme."

Im with Elizabeth also...When I see a white woman with a brown baby, I look for a wedding ring...Any dimwitted idiot street nigger and a 'pissed off at daddy' bimbo can pump out babies for welfare to take care of. It takes a MAN to be responsible for that child's upbringing even if the marriage dont work out,

I find it sickening that some are suggesting that black men are slightly more likely to desert their own children, leaving their mothers to claim welfare of the state.

I think this is BS.

white_man_loves_ir said:
I find it sickening that some are suggesting that black men are slightly more likely to desert their own children, leaving their mothers to claim welfare of the state.

I think this is BS.

It is just a fact my friend- pointing out reality shouldnt offend anyone. The fact that it is the case is what should be offensive and what we should be working to correct. Denying a problem has never led to it being corrected.

whyd o these always deteriorate into political harangues of one stripe or another - i know sex is about power but come on, stick to the topic

AnabolicFrog said:
Obviously there are more Black mothers, this was a comment related to the post by cum2please.

Statistics whether within the US or across the Pond in the UK are broadly the same young White girls are producing a far higher proportion of mixed race kids than 10 years ago.
If you go into the Ghetto area's what is the future, No education/ Social Housing/ no facilities to improve education/ No work ethos, what is left ?????

Gutter Sluts was not my post.

Its true that an increasing number of black baies are born to white mothers, particularly in the U.K.
Thats just the reality. and thats their choice. To say otherwise is pure racism.

I, for one, love the sight of a white girl/woman with a black baby in her arms. Some times I have to catch myself staring at them..it's such a turn on. I often think how much I would enjoy seeing my 40 something year old wife carrying and delivering a big black baby. Seeing a black baby nurse on her white tit would be the ultimate!